Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 928 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 13918
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9268

    Xxhoney on tryst

    Anyone ever seen this one- https://tryst.link/escort/xxhoney.

  2. #9267

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Julie.
    Honestly I'm not sure anymore it's the same girl. I just texted her, I'll go see her and report back!

  3. #9266

    Third Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, visiting Vegas in a couple weeks for the first time, trying to scope out the landscape. Any info on some of these ones I have been checking out. Will be sure to leave a review if I can get lucky in a dream.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5038546083/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/83412506#.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7028294419

    Any recommendations that might be similar to these would be appreciated as well, pms are welcome!
    I had a back and forth with the women in your third link. I'm fairly certain that is a bait and switch or a scam. She eventually ghosted me when I asked if she could send a verification pic.

  4. #9265

    Wrong girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oooops  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kimberly, she is a SW and she use to work for a service but no she is drugged out.

    Everything cover and she is also a bit of a scammer!
    Her name is Julie.

  5. #9264

    Appreciate that!

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I saw the provider in your first link. The latina lexy. She was actual walking trop and I picked her up next to the shell behind bk. Very pretty and thicc. Hygiene was good and she was friendly. Went back to her incall for a qv. Nothing spectacular but wasn't bad. Everything covered. Would only do Mish. Maybe since it was qv.
    Thanks for the response bud! Only mish?! Dam that's a bit disappointing, she looks like she has a phat ass! Definitely trying to line up some ones that I know that are real and worth the time. Don't want to waist a bunch of time trying sort them out when I get there, staying at the Rio with no transpo so guess I'll have to Uber to some inc, not sure if I want to invite back to the room. From what I've read on here that's taking a risk. Thanks again!

  6. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by Light1997  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas, visiting Vegas in a couple weeks for the first time, trying to scope out the landscape. Any info on some of these ones I have been checking out. Will be sure to leave a review if I can get lucky in a dream.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5038546083/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/83412506#.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7028294419

    Any recommendations that might be similar to these would be appreciated as well, pms are welcome!
    I saw the provider in your first link. The latina lexy. She was actual walking trop and I picked her up next to the shell behind bk. Very pretty and thicc. Hygiene was good and she was friendly. Went back to her incall for a qv. Nothing spectacular but wasn't bad. Everything covered. Would only do Mish. Maybe since it was qv.

  7. #9262

    Fl monger

    Sup fellas, visiting Vegas in a couple weeks for the first time, trying to scope out the landscape. Any info on some of these ones I have been checking out. Will be sure to leave a review if I can get lucky in a dream.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5038546083/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/83412506#.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7028294419

    Any recommendations that might be similar to these would be appreciated as well, pms are welcome!

  8. #9261
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I had this one saved on tryst for a while but never pulled the trigger. Felt TGTBT for the price. I guess that's the set up for her upselling. She definitely looks thicker than the pics too. Well glad you made your money back.
    I posted more pics of her which didn't get attached before.

    Yes her ass is fat fat and she has lypo maybe, her belly is super flat like Kim k.

  9. #9260
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuktamukhii  [View Original Post]
    So I saw this blonde on tryst, looked great and the ad says $300/ hr.

    I texted and called in the evening. Said she will come to my hotel around 11 pm. I texted a little after and carried on with my day.

    Started playing blackjack at the tables and then I saw this one girl with huge ass walking on the casino floor in tight pants.

    I wondered how having sex with her would feel like and I took my chips and left and started following her. Little did I know, its the girl from the ad and she is there to see me!!

    Met her at the elevator as she tried to call me and we walked to my room. She kept checking her phone like watching security cameras at her home and her dog etc. some bs.

    After we were in the room, I kept the 3 roses on the table and she went to the bathroom and came back.

    She put on a condom and started blowing me. When I tried to get in her, she says $300 is just for head and extra $100 for sex. I'm like WTF.

    And She won't let me suck on her tits saying they hurt, not even touching!!

    Anyways, I want to enter her, I will play couple of hands and make that $100 back, so I gave her that and entered her in missionary.

    Then I tell her to ride me and she says, she can't. And goes doggy, I fucked her and she is full of limitations and useless.

    I told her to just suck me off and she did and I cum in her mouth. Its just 15 minutes max session where she rushed me. And she took $400.

    When I asked why rush me as I paid for 1 hour, she said its $200 more. I said its all good. Such a scam. I snapped some pics as she is wearing her clothes after I made her my Vegas secret.

    I made that $400 back anyways in the next session. At least she is clean I guess.
    Thanks for the report. I had this one saved on tryst for a while but never pulled the trigger. Felt TGTBT for the price. I guess that's the set up for her upselling. She definitely looks thicker than the pics too. Well glad you made your money back.

  10. #9259

    Sorry to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Vegas later this summer. Looking for companionship. I looked at Eros Las Vegas but it's kind of overwhelming. Looking for a white girl 21-28. Athletic build. Hair color doesn't matter. Will to go to $$ 5 maybe $$ if she's good. You can DM with recommendations. I appreciate it. Thanks.
    Eros is 99.9% scam / rob / BS. I don't know about other cities, but never count on it in Vegas. If you are looking for the level of entertainment pictured on Eros, you seriously have to think about drastically increasing your budget, and doing some research. Meeting a CG in the casinos are a crap shoot as well. Contrary to what many people think, Vegas is not as great a town for this hobby. Advise you research the Vegas forums for help. Good luck to you.

  11. #9258

    Tryst Lady. Almost scammed. Pics attached

    So I saw this blonde on tryst, looked great and the ad says $300/ hr.

    I texted and called in the evening. Said she will come to my hotel around 11 pm. I texted a little after and carried on with my day.

    Started playing blackjack at the tables and then I saw this one girl with huge ass walking on the casino floor in tight pants.

    I wondered how having sex with her would feel like and I took my chips and left and started following her. Little did I know, its the girl from the ad and she is there to see me!!

    Met her at the elevator as she tried to call me and we walked to my room. She kept checking her phone like watching security cameras at her home and her dog etc. some bs.

    After we were in the room, I kept the 3 roses on the table and she went to the bathroom and came back.

    She put on a condom and started blowing me. When I tried to get in her, she says $300 is just for head and extra $100 for sex. I'm like WTF.

    And She won't let me suck on her tits saying they hurt, not even touching!!

    Anyways, I want to enter her, I will play couple of hands and make that $100 back, so I gave her that and entered her in missionary.

    Then I tell her to ride me and she says, she can't. And goes doggy, I fucked her and she is full of limitations and useless.

    I told her to just suck me off and she did and I cum in her mouth. Its just 15 minutes max session where she rushed me. And she took $400.

    When I asked why rush me as I paid for 1 hour, she said its $200 more. I said its all good. Such a scam. I snapped some pics as she is wearing her clothes after I made her my Vegas secret.

    I made that $400 back anyways in the next session. At least she is clean I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3f186616-16ff-4aa9-836c-28932823c704.jpg‎   b1419652-8ffb-4853-ad95-429e21ff5073.jpg‎   a9058e5f-1b1e-4f2d-ac99-4cd21acd528a.jpg‎   cac1d43d-b5f9-40f2-b0f6-0a0b21f9c08c.jpg‎   IMG-20220429-WA0009.jpg‎  

    IMG-20220429-WA0010.jpg‎  

  12. #9257
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Searching on Eros. Who doesn't see rip-off coming??

    Young man, better up ante and stay away from Eros.

    Good luck.
    Good luck for that budget. Your going find a street walker on Boulder parkway that has plenty of bad habits. I would agree w Hpygolky Eros is passe and wack.

  13. #9256

    Queen of Vegas

    A true diamond in the rough. A natural beauty and one of the cooler chicks. Tall but not too tall lean petite crazy curly hair and is all about fun vibes. She comes in at higher then normal but is totally worth it. If she's feeling your vibe GFE and PsE are part of the evening. Her pictures don't do her justice. She's hot sexy mama.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jezebellebaby7

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jezebellebaby7

  14. #9255

    LaRue McCay

    I booked LaRue McCay for a roleplay session with a hot MILF. She delivered and thensome. Awesome chick; great tits, great soft thicc body, 90's box style pubes which is my number 1 request I never get, great performance, amazing dirty talk. 6 for an hour, outcall, no fee if on the strip. She's a Vegas local so she gets free parking at casinos, which is nice to not have to negotiate. Check her out if you're in the mood for a stripper MILF.

    https://www.laruemccaylv.com/gallery

  15. #9254

    Let's see. White Girl, 200-250

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Vegas later this summer. Looking for companionship. I looked at Eros Las Vegas but it's kind of overwhelming. Looking for a white girl 21-28. Athletic build. Hair color doesn't matter. Will to go to $$ 5 maybe $$ if she's good. You can DM with recommendations. I appreciate it. Thanks.
    Searching on Eros. Who doesn't see rip-off coming??

    Young man, better up ante and stay away from Eros.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape