Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberG  [View Original Post]
    That's fine. It's subjective. Agree to disagree. Glad you had a good experience, mine was quite the opposite.
    So tell us about the visit then? Go in detail we would like to know. How is it most had good experiences maybe we can give you pointers. By the way Litmah24 on TER.

  2. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberG  [View Original Post]
    That's fine. It's subjective. Agree to disagree. Glad you had a good experience, mine was quite the opposite.
    Okay well good for you, just don't see her again since you think she's fat and mean. I know she's not fat at all, before I booked.

    I watch her body videos on snap chat. LOL then saw her in person & she was very pretty & thick.

    Us other guys will continue to enjoy her good service.

    Hope you find what you are looking for.

  3. #6391
    That's fine. It's subjective. Agree to disagree. Glad you had a good experience, mine was quite the opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macon1689  [View Original Post]
    That girl is not fat, I follow her snap and seen her a few times. Plenty of us have already met her and have had good experiences with her.

  4. #6390
    I had a session with her. I know what I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you obviously got rejected, because she isn't fat at all.

  5. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    Wow, yeah changed or maybe I just got lucky.
    Nut job? Sounds about right she was nice, but a little too much. I'd still repeat as long as I'm not over there for over 30 min LOL.

  6. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Red1992  [View Original Post]
    Easy setup and decent incall location although there was another woman in the apartment at the time.

    She is Brazilian and does not speak English so we spoke through google translate.

    Also it was not really a massage. More like an escort. After the pop, she would "massage" you which was more like a hard rub down LOL.

    Would I repeat, probably not.

    300 - 1 hour. BBBJ and cfs.
    Link?

    Link? I think a few of us are interested LOL. Please post link thank you.

  7. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/bcd6ec2...6-4e56507cf2fe

    Saw her last month. Location seemed sketch at first but once you're actually inside it's cool. Basically a small house that has turned into a commercial massage setup inside.

    She's very nice and easy to schedule. She's a little heavier than the pics on ad. Once I got there she took me to a room that had a milking table. She does a lot of b2 b sliding and massages all areas. After the rub she goes under the table and begins "milking" which was nice. She tells you to let her know when you're about to release and when you do she joins you on the table for more rubbing and working on junior. She encourages touch.

    After you finish she helps clean you off. She texted me after and said extras are on the table if you're interested. Not a huge massage getter, but I'd be down to see her again.
    I've seen this one. Definitely heavier than her photos. Decent looking though. I also enjoyed the milking part. I would repeat as well because FS on the table. She's nice girl, not my typical type but for a quickie why not LOL.

  8. #6386

    Fat where?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberG  [View Original Post]
    I guess everyone is different but for me she was not worth it at all. She's a lot fatter. Attitude is very bad. For those that are smashing, I'd check Tryst for some absolute gems.
    That girl is not fat, I follow her snap and seen her a few times. Plenty of us have already met her and have had good experiences with her.

  9. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberG  [View Original Post]
    I guess everyone is different but for me she was not worth it at all. She's a lot fatter. Attitude is very bad. For those that are smashing, I'd check Tryst for some absolute gems.
    Yeah you obviously got rejected, because she isn't fat at all.

  10. #6384

    Interesting haha

    Wow, yeah changed or maybe I just got lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's changed but she was a total nut-job. She's been escorting for quite a while using various aliases.

  11. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/bcd6ec2...6-4e56507cf2fe

    Saw her last month. Location seemed sketch at first but once you're actually inside it's cool. Basically a small house that has turned into a commercial massage setup inside.

    She's very nice and easy to schedule. She's a little heavier than the pics on ad. Once I got there she took me to a room that had a milking table. She does a lot of b2 b sliding and massages all areas. After the rub she goes under the table and begins "milking" which was nice. She tells you to let her know when you're about to release and when you do she joins you on the table for more rubbing and working on junior. She encourages touch.

    After you finish she helps clean you off. She texted me after and said extras are on the table if you're interested. Not a huge massage getter, but I'd be down to see her again.
    Maybe she's changed but she was a total nut-job. She's been escorting for quite a while using various aliases.

  12. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Well, if you're from Ukraine, you will not like it LOL.

    Russian. IFKYK.
    Lmao. Good one.

  13. #6381

    Caution

    I guess everyone is different but for me she was not worth it at all. She's a lot fatter. Attitude is very bad. For those that are smashing, I'd check Tryst for some absolute gems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Took a couple weeks, but eventually found some time to meet. My recommendation is to have a back up if you just need a massage asap. If you're wanting to seeing her specifically, I'd suggest reaching out and finding her best times. Have heard of some upset guys lashing out, please it's not that serious LOL.

    Parking is decent and her apartment is clean. She has a room for massages. Got undressed and the massage began. She was nude and started off with a rub on my back. I didn't ask about any extras because I didn't want to ruin the vibe and was interested in seeing what her style was like. After the rub I flipped and she got to work on junior. I wasn't able to get off, but to be fair she was trying hard. Junior can be difficult to please LOL.

    Tried to book again, but found it challenging. I think there's potential in being a main provider but your schedules would have to align.

  14. #6380

    Alexa Rose Review

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/bcd6ec2...6-4e56507cf2fe

    Saw her last month. Location seemed sketch at first but once you're actually inside it's cool. Basically a small house that has turned into a commercial massage setup inside.

    She's very nice and easy to schedule. She's a little heavier than the pics on ad. Once I got there she took me to a room that had a milking table. She does a lot of b2 b sliding and massages all areas. After the rub she goes under the table and begins "milking" which was nice. She tells you to let her know when you're about to release and when you do she joins you on the table for more rubbing and working on junior. She encourages touch.

    After you finish she helps clean you off. She texted me after and said extras are on the table if you're interested. Not a huge massage getter, but I'd be down to see her again.

  15. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    She does every position and doesn't try to rush. Basically if you have pay for the hour or time remaining for FS she'll be down for that. She seems to enjoy it.
    I was wondering has anyone sampled that yet LOL. Check your pm bro got a few questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape