Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 9738
-
06-10-22 21:06 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 117So tell us about the visit then? Go in detail we would like to know. How is it most had good experiences maybe we can give you pointers. By the way Litmah24 on TER.
Originally Posted by TimberG
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 21:01 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 82Okay well good for you, just don't see her again since you think she's fat and mean. I know she's not fat at all, before I booked.
Originally Posted by TimberG
[View Original Post]
I watch her body videos on snap chat. LOL then saw her in person & she was very pretty & thick.
Us other guys will continue to enjoy her good service.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
-
06-10-22 20:44 #6391Regular Member

Posts: 5That's fine. It's subjective. Agree to disagree. Glad you had a good experience, mine was quite the opposite.
Originally Posted by Macon1689
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:42 #6390Regular Member

Posts: 5I had a session with her. I know what I saw.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:39 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 82Nut job? Sounds about right she was nice, but a little too much. I'd still repeat as long as I'm not over there for over 30 min LOL.
Originally Posted by MrJayCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:38 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 82Link?
Originally Posted by Red1992
[View Original Post]
Link? I think a few of us are interested LOL. Please post link thank you.
-
06-10-22 20:34 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 82I've seen this one. Definitely heavier than her photos. Decent looking though. I also enjoyed the milking part. I would repeat as well because FS on the table. She's nice girl, not my typical type but for a quickie why not LOL.
Originally Posted by MrJayCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:10 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 82Fat where?
That girl is not fat, I follow her snap and seen her a few times. Plenty of us have already met her and have had good experiences with her.
Originally Posted by TimberG
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:03 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 287Yeah you obviously got rejected, because she isn't fat at all.
Originally Posted by TimberG
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:39 #6384Regular Member

Posts: 3Interesting haha
Wow, yeah changed or maybe I just got lucky.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:25 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 2351Maybe she's changed but she was a total nut-job. She's been escorting for quite a while using various aliases.
Originally Posted by MrJayCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:18 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 58Lmao. Good one.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:01 #6381Regular Member

Posts: 5Caution
I guess everyone is different but for me she was not worth it at all. She's a lot fatter. Attitude is very bad. For those that are smashing, I'd check Tryst for some absolute gems.
Originally Posted by MrJayCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:36 #6380Regular Member

Posts: 3Alexa Rose Review
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/bcd6ec2...6-4e56507cf2fe
Saw her last month. Location seemed sketch at first but once you're actually inside it's cool. Basically a small house that has turned into a commercial massage setup inside.
She's very nice and easy to schedule. She's a little heavier than the pics on ad. Once I got there she took me to a room that had a milking table. She does a lot of b2 b sliding and massages all areas. After the rub she goes under the table and begins "milking" which was nice. She tells you to let her know when you're about to release and when you do she joins you on the table for more rubbing and working on junior. She encourages touch.
After you finish she helps clean you off. She texted me after and said extras are on the table if you're interested. Not a huge massage getter, but I'd be down to see her again.
-
06-10-22 16:01 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 58I was wondering has anyone sampled that yet LOL. Check your pm bro got a few questions.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






