Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11930

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that I would have been pissed I will call and see if Annie is there.
    She was there Tuesday.

  2. #11929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Dandy Spa

    I was trying to find an AMP with someone available, some weekends can be super busy arpund the Ville. I stopped by Dandy Spa on Preston. Lisa gave me a very good massage. Went for a BJ that became BBBJ and CIM to my happy surprise. She's not a young hot girl like other AMPs but she is nice, and did everything right to make me leave happy. She was singing at the end telling me she always sings when she is happy. I didn't sing but was happy too. Damage was $ on top of house fee.

    The funny part is that as I was leaving the parking lot I saw a young good looking girl walking by. We looked at each other in a way that she was waiting for me to stop. I don't know how to or pick streetwalkers but if she was I may start LOL.

    Stay safe.

    DBUSA.

  3. #11928

    Going to call

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Went to beautiful the other day after the great experience I had a few weeks back. This time older lady that offered nothing but standard. Big disappointment. I guess it depends on who you get.
    Thanks for that I would have been pissed I will call and see if Annie is there.

  4. #11927

    Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out which AMP would be a good place to go for daty, but and FS I have sene bebe a few times and DeeDee at sun does anyone know who is at suns? I have thought about beautiful but not sure help me decide where to go and best bang for your bucm. Buck. Thanks guys.
    Went to beautiful the other day after the great experience I had a few weeks back. This time older lady that offered nothing but standard. Big disappointment. I guess it depends on who you get.

  5. #11926

    Amp

    I'm trying to figure out which AMP would be a good place to go for daty, but and FS I have sene bebe a few times and DeeDee at sun does anyone know who is at suns? I have thought about beautiful but not sure help me decide where to go and best bang for your bucm. Buck. Thanks guys.

  6. #11925

    Visiting Louisville

    Hey guys,

    I'll be visiting Louisville in a few weeks, wanted to hear out your recommendations on places. I was interested on Relaxation Station or Churchill downs but wanted to hear out which one is best and what should I expect. Any other provider reference would be awesome too. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance guys!

  7. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!
    No FS but still a great time!

  8. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Curious to get a take on RS' current lineup.

    Angel. Read reviews and she sounds like a good one.

    Cassie- also sounds good, maybe a bit older and a little chubby, but that works for me.

    Rachel- read some older reviews that said she was good. Still accurate?

    Melissa- is a dude, correct?

    Tatiana- any info? Looks good in pics.

    Danielle. Any good?

    Willow. Info?

    Essi. Info?

    Thanks!
    Essi makes you wait for ever to start session. Rachel is never there. Danielle is ok. Tatiana is dry no personality. Melissa is a dude. Willow is ghetto. Best ones to see are either Cassie or Angel. Angel is smoking hot and Cassie is fun and professional.

  9. #11922

    Beautiful spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BustySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Can't seem to find it.
    WOW. Come on man. Its near planet fitness. Google the address when you look up beautiful spa. Can't keep anything low key. Good luck. BTW I'm 62 yrs old and can get that figured out.

  10. #11921

    Full service?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!

  11. #11920

    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?

    Can't seem to find it.

  12. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    Always want to meet up with her love me some gilf I'm going to try to schedule time with her.

  13. #11918
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith  [View Original Post]
    Candis is back! Highly recommend going to see her. She is a bit older, definitely GILF status LOL, so if age is an issue she probably won't be for you. Bigger body but has amazing tits that she loves having sucked. And her mouth game is to die for. Very sensual woman. Does not disappoint.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6e40...3-fcf753dc669a
    Candis sounds interesting. Can you provide contact info? I will be in town next Friday and would like to set up time with her. Does she operate out of her home? PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    EZ.

  14. #11917
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen joy either but wanted to. Is she the one with the Bush? I'm assuming daty and all is on the table correct?
    She was trimmed so not a full Bush. I don't know if it's available for everyone, but daty was offered on a second trip.

  15. #11916
    Quote Originally Posted by AFighter  [View Original Post]
    I know you're saving up for a trip to California in August. Because that girl you posted Eva is at least 180 pounds and has nice legs. Eva girl is awesome. LOL.
    Have a good one man!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape