Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 406 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3950

    Sol

    Works out of the same place across mdc as Jessica damage was 110 for the half. Pictures are accurate and has nice tits but her face definitely showing sign of age. Would say in her 40's or 50's. Service was good, everything covered. CBJ followed by any position I wanted. Nutted in the bag and was on my way. If her face was better, probably would repeat but Jessica is better in the same place and charges 10 less.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/7862564791

  2. #3949

    Anybody seen her before


  3. #3948

    It's a hit or miss tho

    Quote Originally Posted by MilBucksG34  [View Original Post]
    What is it like inside. Do they give you someone or do you get to pick once you're inside after seeing them all? Also, what are the rooms like? Are there beds or is it massage bed.
    So yea basically you text the person on WhatsApp, he will tell you who's available and locations. You can just tell the person if you can choose the girls in person, or you can make an appointment. Also always ask the person which girls have good reviews. Because it's basically a hit or miss, some girls do more things then others some don't, some rush you and some don't. It really depends on the girl, some are not worth it and you can give ratings in the end because the agency probably evaluates the girls, like if they have too much bad reviews they probably switch her out. All of them are recruited from other countries so they barley speak English.

  4. #3947

    Rimjobs

    I'm looking to explore getting my first rimjob does anyone have a girl that will help me explore that? Been having a bit of trouble finding that.

  5. #3946

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by MilBucksG34  [View Original Post]
    What is it like inside. Do they give you someone or do you get to pick once you're inside after seeing them all? Also, what are the rooms like? Are there beds or is it massage bed.
    https://888companions.com/today-all-locations/

    I look to see who's on and ask for who I want to see. It's tables.

  6. #3945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Miss Winter

    Has anyone seen Miss Winter recently?

    I last saw her at the start of the year and I messaged her within the last month and got no response followed by a message saying that my message could not be delivered. Was wondering if anything happened to her / if she retired.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/561-685-9677

  7. #3944
    Quote Originally Posted by Theman69  [View Original Post]
    They are legit, they have 6 different locations, that being one of them.

    Try Airi, and if she is not available Veronica
    What is it like inside. Do they give you someone or do you get to pick once you're inside after seeing them all? Also, what are the rooms like? Are there beds or is it massage bed.

  8. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by MilBucksG34  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all. So I've been seeing some reviews on TER about some girls in 888 companions but all the girls have the same phone number. I called the number and they lead me to an Asian Massage parlor called 222 Massage in Majestic Plaza. Wondering if anyone has been there and if it's legit or just a regular massage with possible HJ with tip?

    Also how do the girls look?
    They are legit, they have 6 different locations, that being one of them.

    Try Airi, and if she is not available Veronica

  9. #3942

    Escort Studio or Massage Parlor

    Hey why'all. So I've been seeing some reviews on TER about some girls in 888 companions but all the girls have the same phone number. I called the number and they lead me to an Asian Massage parlor called 222 Massage in Majestic Plaza. Wondering if anyone has been there and if it's legit or just a regular massage with possible HJ with tip?

    Also how do the girls look?

  10. #3941

    Ely

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/7869038178

    I was about to pull the trigger on that one but too many red flags.

    Anyone has a better experience with her?

  11. #3940

    Jamie. Miami

    I have connected with Jamie a few times, and she has a great personality and body. Here is here TER page: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4126753-349092.

    Private Delights - https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Flori...mi/MsJamieLove.

    I was able to negotiate the price after I had seen her more than once. She is a stripper at a few clubs in the area, so you may see her there. Great women to connect with.

  12. #3939

    New to the city

    Hey why'all! I'll be visiting Miami soon and was wondering who are some of the best providers to visit? I saw a site for So Sexy Escorts and reached out. Are the independent providers that are great or who are the best ones? Also if there are any good massages I can take that too.

    Thank you.

  13. #3938

    Affordable qv?

    Anyone know of a trustworthy provider of a low-cost QV? Preferably by Cutler Bay area. Not super picky just don't want to get mugged.

  14. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    Interesting.
    Exactly. Let us know if you decide to pull the plug on this one.

  15. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your reply.

    Surprisingly though it appears is neither a store front or massage place, but a private residence which makes it even more interesting or to be more skeptical.
    Interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape