Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 37314
-
06-09-22 17:18 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 220Read my previous review, but yes I saw her and highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:12 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 223Taryn's Contact
Like the above poster, I have the one that ends in 1930. I would very much appreciate getting her new number.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance!
-
06-09-22 17:00 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 124Joni
Has anyone visited this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/001312659688
-
06-09-22 16:49 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 192Stella
I just had the time of my life.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224
High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.
Stay safe.
-
06-09-22 16:20 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Anyone had any luck reaching her the last 2 days? Trying to get some good cheap head.
-
06-09-22 15:56 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 491Post #25206.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:55 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone see her yet?
That ass keeps catching my eye but we got ads on Eros and STG with different numbers and same pics. Got my spider sense telling me this is fake. Can anyone tell me otherwise?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7645331.htm?cat=1
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/087481560465
Thanks! Stay safe.
-
06-09-22 15:23 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 581Christa
Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-09-22 13:53 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 220Standard donation. That's normally between you and the provider.
Originally Posted by Xd2301
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 10:44 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 149Taryn
Also still interested in her digits. Slim pickings around here.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 09:28 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 114Foxy
Hey guy Foxy msg me & said she has a room this morning & is available. Sm msg me for #.
-
06-09-22 08:33 #25363Regular Member

Posts: 10What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 06:14 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 222Midlothian girl
Caught up with this one recently. I have seen a couple reviews on her recently that stated her pics were a little bit dated and that she was a little bit heavier than her pictures show. Those pics are a lot dated and a little bit heavier means about 40 lbs. If you schedule with this one expecting the petite little thang in her ad, you are going to be disappointed. She does have a gag reflex, but it doesn't stop her from taking care of things. I thought her head game was nice. BBBJ and swallows every drop. Visit wasn't bad, she just wasn't what I was expecting based on her pics and the recent reviews. She was in the midlo / chippenham area. Not much to choose from on this side of town.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/374404880735
-
06-08-22 21:30 #25361Banned Member

Posts: 242The Italian vixen
Anyone recommend?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2765131
-
06-08-22 20:43 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 220Yes, most of us guys that have been around a few years have. Go have fun and report.
Originally Posted by Bd1977
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




