The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 1796 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25394

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Taryn msg me & said she has a room & is available tonight. SM msg me for her # if you don't have it!
    Can you Pm me the new number? She sent me a text awhile back with new number, but I erased by mistake.

  2. #25393

    Little Lisa Public Siting

    This is certainly a small world / town. I'm at work tonight and guess who walks in? Yep, Little Lisa. I knew I recognized her, but when she said her name to someone it was a no brainer. Still doable. Does anyone know if she's still in the game?

  3. #25392
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161
    Read the forum and your question will be answered.

  4. #25391
    Quote Originally Posted by SexualAbs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161
    She went by Henny or Hennessy.

  5. #25390

    Cherry

    Had the pleasure of dreaming about Cherry today.

    Damage $. 80.

    Great Massage, easy to communicate. Good time. No FS, only HJ.

    Definitely worth it, and will repeat.

  6. #25389

    Esmeralda

    Anyone sampled this one yet? She looks nice. Sent a few messages but haven't heard back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83610161

  7. #25388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Moved from Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42  [View Original Post]
    Every time I try to contact her she responds a few times then stops before we are able to make appointment. Love a good mature provider and wanted to try her, but she's very difficult to deal with. Is she still in east end Henrico area?
    She is in Mechanicsville now.

  8. #25387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by HottRod66  [View Original Post]
    Hey Taryn msg me & said she has a room & is available tonight. SM msg me for her # if you don't have it!
    She will be there at least to check out Saturday as well. Sweet girl, amazing skills.

  9. #25386

    Kory

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Usually swing by every few months. Nothing new since the first time I saw her. Her schedule has changed a bit and still seems to see 1 maybe 2 a day. It has been harder to schedule lately but the last few times I caught up with her she has said she has dealt with some absolute douche bags lately so she may be trying to prioritize regulars
    Every time I try to contact her she responds a few times then stops before we are able to make appointment. Love a good mature provider and wanted to try her, but she's very difficult to deal with. Is she still in east end Henrico area?

  10. #25385

    Kayla


  11. #25384

    Sisters

    Went to sisters yesterday. I couldn't remember if I had been there before. When I pulled in the parking lot I remembered that I had.

    So I got in there and the girl that showed me to the room was pretty hot and had a set on her. Of course that's not who finally came in to give me my massage. I drew "Jenny" or so she said. It took her a few seconds to give me that name. So the massage was decent, just felt very impersonal. Little tease before the flip. Flip was eh, damage 60/40.

    Why'all stay safe out there.

  12. #25383

    Fee

    Has anyone heard or seen Fee? She kinda went UTR.

  13. #25382
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just had the time of my life.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224

    High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.

    Stay safe.
    Safe play, BJ covered? 4'9" 132 lbs. Is she very fit. Is that ass as perfect as the pics?

  14. #25381

    Taryn

    Hey Taryn msg me & said she has a room & is available tonight. SM msg me for her # if you don't have it!

  15. #25380
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just had the time of my life.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224

    High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.

    Stay safe.
    Safe play, BJ covered? 4'9" 132 lbs. Is she very fit. Is that ass as perfect as the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape