Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25375

    Pressure Point

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco  [View Original Post]
    So after getting spooked before I pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. No bad spot- decent massage. Will leave with a smile. Would like to check out the other providers there. I had Carmen and my question is are there other providers better or worse. Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to put it out on the common board.
    I got Ava, weak massage light teasing. Took a long time to get the hot towel for the flip. On the flip there was an automatic top drop, Bonus. Nice 34 c good body. 100% mechanical. But hey. 26 yr old white chic. Never quoted an amount. Gave her $ she said "thanks honey" done.

  2. #25374

    Can't find any information

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBusinessguy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to find any review that states what they allow and don't allow. I will go check it out and report back. But if someone has been there then a review would be much appreciated.

  3. #25373

    Good options

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Out of these providers who would you see if it was your last ever appointment? Sunny M1, Lisa, Bonita, Jenny at PT or Maria on IG?
    Lisa would be number one.

    But then Natasha.

  4. #25372

    Southgate Reiki


  5. #25371
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner51  [View Original Post]
    80 for the house 140 for everything bare.
    Anybody else seen her that can confirm this.

  6. #25370

    Back walking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone seen or know massage with back walking?

    SE Michigan Detroit suburbs.
    Bella Touch or Famous Shiatsu.

  7. #25369

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone seen or know massage with back walking?

    SE Michigan Detroit suburbs.
    Greenday. Warren.

  8. #25368

    Back walkers?

    Hi anyone seen or know massage with back walking?

    SE Michigan Detroit suburbs.

  9. #25367

    Oriental massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in there this week, my 3rd visit at this location with a few at the previous location, and saw the taller skinny lady. I prefer the shorter heavier lady but I forgot her name and did not see her in the lobby. Massage was decent and relaxing. A little teasing but the normal amount. On flip she placed a towel on me which I removed and she placed it back and said not yet. She removed towel and grabbed my hand and suggested DIY while lightly running her hands over my chest and thighs, I placed her hand there and she said no longer do that, too many people watching and then she walked out of room. No happy ending for me. I paid house fee of $80 and left with no plans on a return visit.
    Ewe, DIY part is aweful. I can't jack when someone is watching me.

  10. #25366
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGerous  [View Original Post]
    Any specific reason for not wanting to repeat?
    I like a better massage, 7/10 doesn't cut it for me.

  11. #25365
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yea, OW has been my go to for awhile now. Not anymore. I always got a great massage and ending. Then came last week. The parking lot full of cars should have turned me around but it didn't.

    I went in, requested an hour and was told to wait 15 minutes. Ok. After 30 min Nana comes in, takes me to another room, tells me to undress. In the middle of undressing another customer walks into the room. Not cool. In comes Nana. Says no hour, 30 min, gives me some money back. Literally gives me a 2 min massage and tells me to flip. Total time with her was probably less than 10 min.

    Won't be going back for awhile till it dies down a bit.
    Yep. Forgot to mention that in my review. When I was leaving, saw one of the employees or owner of one of the adjacent businesses stare me down in the parking lot (parking is in the back and all the businesses around can exit and see you in the back too). She looked suspiciously at me and I don't blame her if you see a parade of men constantly go in and out. Only a matter of time until someone complains. I would lie low for a while too.

  12. #25364

    The best

    Out of these providers who would you see if it was your last ever appointment? Sunny M1, Lisa, Bonita, Jenny at PT or Maria on IG?

  13. #25363
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, like fat kids that smell cake. This place has been hopping lately. Looks like a Starbucks with you mongers practically lined out the door. Returned to try to see the new girl but was told I had been triple booked and would have to wait. Emma is easily 35 but overall good looking.

    Didn't feel like waiting 2 hours so went with Nana. Hard to understand her English. She's probably pushing 45, and a bit shorter and wider than Emma. TF for $100. I think she signaled $2 or $250 for oral. Ummm no. Don't know that I'll repeat with nana.
    Yea, OW has been my go to for awhile now. Not anymore. I always got a great massage and ending. Then came last week. The parking lot full of cars should have turned me around but it didn't.

    I went in, requested an hour and was told to wait 15 minutes. Ok. After 30 min Nana comes in, takes me to another room, tells me to undress. In the middle of undressing another customer walks into the room. Not cool. In comes Nana. Says no hour, 30 min, gives me some money back. Literally gives me a 2 min massage and tells me to flip. Total time with her was probably less than 10 min.

    Won't be going back for awhile till it dies down a bit.

  14. #25362
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #25361

    Recruiting

    So how do we recruit this chick for one of our AMPs? LOL.

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd3a8TqB/?k=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape