Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 37633
-
06-08-22 20:52 #25603Senior Member

Posts: 70Healing Plus
Stopped in today and met Lily"s replacement Mimi. She is not a real looker but has great body, D cups that are real and her pussy lips are almost nonexistent. She is not as wild as Lily but she was very good and aimed to please. She said there is another girl there but she was out today with a headache so I don't have any idea what she looks like.
-
06-08-22 19:33 #25602Senior Member

Posts: 53I've had better.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:26 #25601Senior Member

Posts: 89Ocean Wave
Jesus, like fat kids that smell cake. This place has been hopping lately. Looks like a Starbucks with you mongers practically lined out the door. Returned to try to see the new girl but was told I had been triple booked and would have to wait. Emma is easily 35 but overall good looking.
Didn't feel like waiting 2 hours so went with Nana. Hard to understand her English. She's probably pushing 45, and a bit shorter and wider than Emma. TF for $100. I think she signaled $2 or $250 for oral. Ummm no. Don't know that I'll repeat with nana.
-
06-08-22 19:11 #25600Senior Member

Posts: 53I met Bonita in a pinch a few years back— ok service. But she talked me into a duo with her and Lisa. Lisa is where it's at! Done with Bonita. Lisa is great with her hands on the massage and I feel like Bonita was just living off Lisa. My opinion, but I think a lot would agree.
-
06-08-22 10:23 #25599Senior Member

Posts: 416(42.2697961, -83.2490541).
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 08:05 #25598Senior Member

Posts: 85Oriental Massage Therapy
I stopped in there this week, my 3rd visit at this location with a few at the previous location, and saw the taller skinny lady. I prefer the shorter heavier lady but I forgot her name and did not see her in the lobby. Massage was decent and relaxing. A little teasing but the normal amount. On flip she placed a towel on me which I removed and she placed it back and said not yet. She removed towel and grabbed my hand and suggested DIY while lightly running her hands over my chest and thighs, I placed her hand there and she said no longer do that, too many people watching and then she walked out of room. No happy ending for me. I paid house fee of $80 and left with no plans on a return visit.
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 07:52 #25597Senior Member

Posts: 190Bonita to the rescue
Fucked my back up doing yardwork and needed some other types of relief. Called my girl Bonita dice she's back from vacation and got straitened out quick. She really can give a great massage. My whole body felt better after that visit😊.
Do yourself a favor and check her out if you haven't had the pleasure.
-
06-07-22 15:11 #25596Senior Member

Posts: 170There have 2-3 recent reports, standard setup, saw 2 different girls, one small / thin (mid 40's /50's), one larger / plump with bigger boobs. I didn't know names, so I randomly had the smaller / thinner one, who I think had some mistaken identity because she acted like she knew me.
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
Standard house fee (80 I think?) + 40 for tip, standard ending.
-
06-07-22 14:01 #25595Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexi from Carla's old place?
Anyone know what happened to her? I know she went indie for a few weeks after she left Carla's old place in Canton but then I never heard from her again (no replies to texts). Damn she was fine asf. BTW there's a different Lexi in adultsearch right now—not who I'm talking about.
-
06-07-22 12:59 #25594Senior Member

Posts: 76Chinese Massage Dearborn
Where exactly is this Chinese Massage in Dearborn?
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 12:56 #25593Senior Member

Posts: 76Oriental massage therapy
Any latest updates on this one on J0 hn are and Auburn?
-
06-07-22 12:54 #25592Senior Member

Posts: 76Ocean wave
Any specific reason for not wanting to repeat?
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 18:51 #25591Senior Member

Posts: 99Swb
Similar experience I reported few months ago on Tina, instead of relaxing, I left in pain and had to deal with it for two days. Used to be my favorite place to have a nice massage, never mind leaving happy or not, terrible massage and terrible ending, this one is off my list unless someone other than the staunch defenders provide some positive reviews.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 18:06 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 27I TOFTT there quite some time ago, maybe a year or two. Has all the signs of the typical AMP on the outside, but no teasing and a towel over the waist on the flip. They have signs posted in the rooms saying sexual touching forbidden, but we all know those are *usually* just for show. I didn't get any vibes that there was more to be had, so I never bothered repeating. YMMV if you want to roll the dice.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 17:06 #25589Senior Member

Posts: 184Saw her as well due to the reports. She's taller and pretty enough but not "model quality" (but maybe if you put it on the Michigan AMP curve). Tiffany is hotter. Decent massage but attitude was kinda sub-par as if she thought she was too hot for you. Allows UTC roaming up top with standard, unenthusiastic finish. I'm sorry, but attitude / friendliness counts for a lot in this hobby and can make up for any shortcomings in looks IMO. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by YogiBaba420
[View Original Post]
Much, much prefer Lily at Chinese Massage in Dearborn. Super cute, about the same age, will get nude with you and whisper dirty talk in your ears as she finishes you.











Reply With Quote





