Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 736 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8628

    Kendra spinner

    Went to NMS during the day and found Kendra. WSW spinner type, blonde slightly above shoulder length hair. A cups not much of an ass either. Definite signs of demons (missing teeth, scabs). She was out of it and was nodding back and forth of the way to the spot. BBBJ for. 25 , middle of the road performance. Not bad not exceptional.

  2. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up about an hour ago and asked to meet with me. Guess she needed the money.

    I drove out and picked her up near nms and she gained a lot of weight, which means somebody's been taking care of her. But with her skills, I don't blame whoever it was.

    Took her to a spot and once again she proved she's the best BBBJCIM out there. Literally feel like she took a piece of my soul lmao. I don't tip, ever. But I tipped her $. 02 for a total of $. 06. Her face was covered in saliva and I was planning on trying to record it but for the love of everything I couldn't concentrate. I just dropped her off and came back. So maybe she's still out there but she seems like she doesn't like doing it to a lot of people. Especially since she doesn't sleep with anyone, apparently.

    I seriously wish someone else would have her so they could confirm what I already know.
    I will definitely confirm this. She is hands down the best.

  3. #8626
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Just one pic.
    Ashley between mcdonalds to uhaul.

  4. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Just one pic.
    Where did you find her?

  5. #8624
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Just one pic.
    Where do we find her?

  6. #8623

    Danni dot ave

    Got a CBJ from a blonde lady named daniel ten minutes past 11:00. Picked her up on the bridge she was a little slow to get in but I make a lady comfortable quick if they seem apprehensive.

    She is online as an escort I've seen the ad but she uses photos from when she was younger, I would say at least 8 years. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...oston/81551780#.

    Got her massive boobs out so I could see them pressed them against my thighs when she was going down on me. Jerking the base of my prick she made me pop little over a minutes. Told me I got a bargain but I really don't think so, 40 bucks is fair for a minute and half CBJ.

  7. #8622
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    LOL, she definitely does. She's not very good at it, but she will do it. She must not have liked you for some reason.

    In my experience she's a nice girl, and has a good attitude, but her performance is definitely below average. She tries though, and never rushes.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    What area she at? I'm up in Boston for a few days.

  8. #8621
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayne  [View Original Post]
    Been in the game 30 years. LEO don't want to elongate their shift by doing paperwork. They just want to go to bed or start their drinking.
    That was the case years ago when they would actually stop working one hour prior to their end of shift. Today, LEO makes easy arrests, where it won't cause a riot or make the paper. Plus, they need to make simple arrests to maintain their jobs. Catching dudes getting their dicks sucked or giving speeders tickets for going past 5-miles posted speed is as easy as it gets.

  9. #8620

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    3 am to 5 am is the best time for hunting. Most people sleep the most soundly at those times, which makes finding a safe spot much easier. Uncle LEO has usually settled down someplace by then too, and they don't want to do anything unless someone calls. Plenty of girls out at that time, especially in the warmer weather.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Been in the game 30 years. LEO don't want to elongate their shift by doing paperwork. They just want to go to bed or start their drinking.

  10. #8619

    Dark skinned SW

    I know this one and didn't pick her up. She was dirty and looked like a zombie. She upsells first and drops the price when you'll tell her that you're going to drop her off. Service was decent. But, a bit bossy and wants to go to her spots, which are bad spots. Among them is the parking garage across from Stop and Shop. Didn't stroll much as I wasn't in the mood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0108A214-0B3B-447B-85CA-DEEE1A62F088.jpeg‎  

  11. #8618
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Bro I wish I didn't see her. She was so pretty if you see a girl of that description you will understand what I'm talking about. Very well dressed beautiful green eyes, we kissed each other told her ill contact her the next day. Sent 2 text messages no reply. Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong?
    Lost her phone, ran out of minutes or broken. It's not you. It happens all the time.

  12. #8617

    Lauren "lo"

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    3 am to 5 am is the best time for hunting. Most people sleep the most soundly at those times, which makes finding a safe spot much easier. Uncle LEO has usually settled down someplace by then too, and they don't want to do anything unless someone calls. Plenty of girls out at that time, especially in the warmer weather.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Bro I wish I didn't see her. She was so pretty if you see a girl of that description you will understand what I'm talking about. Very well dressed beautiful green eyes, we kissed each other told her ill contact her the next day. Sent 2 text messages no reply. Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong?

  13. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by Polis9999  [View Original Post]
    Did a few loops around noon today. Not much happening but did find a petite dirty blond named Diamond. Very cute without any visible damage. Went to the spot and then she says she does not do head. Ok? On went the cover but at that point the mood was gone.

    Will not repeat.
    LOL, she definitely does. She's not very good at it, but she will do it. She must not have liked you for some reason.

    In my experience she's a nice girl, and has a good attitude, but her performance is definitely below average. She tries though, and never rushes.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a pretty Italian girl named Lauren "Lo" 3 am this morning on rusfield. Didn't expect to see anyone that late took a lap anyway. She had a long sleeve black top white leggings green eyes, does not look like a street walker. She said she lived in an apartment across bmc and offered me her number so we don't have to meet on the street again but I didn't take it. Her and Allie ended up being my fav girls at nms thought I would catch Allie / Alice again go to a hotel like she offered but never seen her again. so I'm really kicking myself for not getting Laurens number.

    Damage 35 bucks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSfV4RSZ_I
    3 am to 5 am is the best time for hunting. Most people sleep the most soundly at those times, which makes finding a safe spot much easier. Uncle LEO has usually settled down someplace by then too, and they don't want to do anything unless someone calls. Plenty of girls out at that time, especially in the warmer weather.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #8614

    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    I know of 4 ashley's in that area all dfferent.
    I was thinking the same thing.

    I see the name and I think the little strawberry blond first, then I remember the brunette one (from Brockton?) who is with the little butch Latina, and then there was another skinny brunette Ashley about 4-5 years back.

    We got to ear tag them or something to keep track:

    "I picked up 6385 last night. Mediocre service. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape