Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 922 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7501

    Variety

    Quote Originally Posted by AkVitas  [View Original Post]
    I went to HKPD. It was a wonderful session again.
    I'm sure that's a real pics. No photo-shopping there. Why are all your posts only on HKPD? If you are going to fake being a monger on this site at least throw in a few BS reviews for other joints, hahaha. Sheesh.

  2. #7500
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by AkVitas  [View Original Post]
    Was back in town but I have been watched by my crazy wife for a few days! Thank god she left me alone. It's my first time going to SS. I visited Mikreal today. The pics are real and I waited about 1 hr, finally I'm in, but It was disappointing, no surprise, no good service, paid 260 for a VIP session that rushed me in 20 min. I think HKPD is good for me but I heard LEO around there recently so I have to be careful. Will stay in my car and spy around to check what's going on there. Will report tomorrow.
    I went to HKPD around 11 am yesterday morning, Was sitting in my car and kept spying for about an hour if there were any LEO around there. Nothing happened, everything was normal. So I texted with Ivy and asked who was available, she said both, and I went in (BTW backdoor is available), had a perfect process with the new girl Rose, Not as good looking as Kim but the service was great, even better than Kim. It was a wonderful session again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg‎  

  3. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero0001  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me what the Asian Apartments are?
    A mix of a MP with a brothel ran out of a apartment, house or unmarked store fronts. The girls are usually travelers that work the circuit in major cities so the lineup changes every 10-14 days. Locations and #'s change for obvious reasons which is why they are referred to by nickname on here rather than by # or location.

  4. #7498

    BHC Entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes11  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Ella at Bhc. It's just like everyone else has said great girl pretty and was the first time I didn't feel rushed at an apartment style place. Even chatted a bit after. Super GFE and I see why OFcharlie gets so much praise. Only thing that sucks at bhc is the entrance. They should try using the side door.
    If you are concerned about how busy that corner is.

    One suggestion on entering BHC: Park in the neighborhood, off of Archer.

    Use the side street to walk down and then enter BHC.

    You get less noticed by everybody waiting for the bus on the corner.

  5. #7497

    RL Room 1

    Recommend Alice for VIP. Unrushed and a good time.

  6. #7496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Halstead St

    I just got a text message a picture of 3 hotties along with the address asking if I could cum for a little play times. 716 are code. Anyone familiar with this agency or place?

  7. #7495
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Was back in town but I have been watched by my crazy wife for a few days! Thank god she left me alone. It's my first time going to SS. I visited Mikreal today. The pics are real and I waited about 1 hr, finally I'm in, but It was disappointing, no surprise, no good service, paid 260 for a VIP session that rushed me in 20 min. I think HKPD is good for me but I heard LEO around there recently so I have to be careful. Will stay in my car and spy around to check what's going on there. Will report tomorrow.

  8. #7494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Thai

    Thanks for the pics / post. She is a bit thicker than most but most definitely very sexy looking!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    It looks like the Thai girl did show up at PAC afterall. I was worried she might not. I have been told the pics on their Twitter page are real, so hopefully they really are real. At only 130 hhr / 160 hr price point, hopefully the line to see her is not bad. Thai girls are my favorites.

    And it looks like the pics for the other girl were taken inside of her room at PAC as I recognize the bedsheet lol. Not an ass man myself, but her ass looks mighty juicy in that one pic and it looks like she has a slim figure based on the other pic. Might just splurge and do a double. Never had a Thai / Chinese double before.

    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

  9. #7493

    New rotation at PAC

    It looks like the Thai girl did show up at PAC afterall. I was worried she might not. I have been told the pics on their Twitter page are real, so hopefully they really are real. At only 130 hhr / 160 hr price point, hopefully the line to see her is not bad. Thai girls are my favorites.

    And it looks like the pics for the other girl were taken inside of her room at PAC as I recognize the bedsheet lol. Not an ass man myself, but her ass looks mighty juicy in that one pic and it looks like she has a slim figure based on the other pic. Might just splurge and do a double. Never had a Thai / Chinese double before.

    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

  10. #7492

    Upcharge for GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by BareOnly2018  [View Original Post]
    What's the total damage 200 all in for a hour?
    You need to pay an upcharge beyond the entrance fee for GFE (BBBJ) so total damage is closer to 300 than 200. Not worth it in my opinion for MINLF's (mothers I would not like to fuck) with baby damage and boob jobs that you have to wait in line for and don't wash thoroughly between appointments. They don't even have a real bathroom, just a hose to clean yourself like a circus elephant. As a bonus, they may give you a small bottle of water and some flesh-eating bacteria to take home. You can get full service with BBBJ there though and that is enough for some. For me, I would rather go where they value my business and treat me like a valued customer so that the girl is freshly showered (including her hair) and waiting for me when I arrive at the specified time and doesn't have baby damage or a boob job.

  11. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering too.
    Same. Please pm.

  12. #7490

    New to the forums, active hobbiest

    Can someone please tell me what the Asian Apartments are?

  13. #7489

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DangMan  [View Original Post]
    New here to post, long time in the hobby. Catching up on the lingos and reading the awesome reviews.

    If there is a fav let me know for FS. Please message me the number since it's hard to keep track of these numbers and providers. I don't save the numbers but should have.

    Looking for my first Asian 3 some so if you know where I can have a great time let me know.
    I'm wondering too.

  14. #7488

    Best options

    New here to post, long time in the hobby. Catching up on the lingos and reading the awesome reviews.

    If there is a fav let me know for FS. Please message me the number since it's hard to keep track of these numbers and providers. I don't save the numbers but should have.

    Looking for my first Asian 3 some so if you know where I can have a great time let me know.

  15. #7487

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why people are so nervous about walking into places. Nobody cares what you are doing.
    I agree. Think about it: did you notice someone entering a gas station today, walking their dog down your street, waiting at a bus stop, entering a liquor store. Most people are just trying to get from A to B or are looking around for something related to them: a store they are trying to find or a parking place. They don't notice that mongers are entering massage parlors. People who live in the area might notice but most them probably have no clue whether the place offers extras or is just a reputable parlor for sports injuries. My only caveat is to not park right in front in case there is some kind of bust, you don't want to get blocked in if you are leaving when the bust happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape