Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 658 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Sound bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Very good time. I still prefer Sunny, but Kiki is well worth the visit.
    Just remember, good people, this old piece of shit Sounds did not see Sunny. He has no idea who Kiki is. He didn't see anyone for a long long time. All he posts is made up BS. Fuck this demented old imbecile.

  2. #8200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    have to find time to get back to Andir.
    Taking my name in vane? Silly motherfucker Wiseass.

    And this trolling person is obviously him. Remember how very recently he was farting out something about the new user of "give me my own thread" dude being banned before he posted anything. How could the old imbecile know about this user without seeing any posts from him? He obviously was the one who created it.

    Is there a member on this board more stupid than Wiseass? Theoretically it's possible but he is definitely somewhere on top of the morons list.

  3. #8199
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Clueless Mattis McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Met an amazing female at the end of commerce way buy Lowes. She hangs out on the side walk. She stays at the red roof. 28 years old. Clean. Easy to approach. Decent shape. Perky. Definitely meeting up again. Seen her out there many times. Took the chance and was glad I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She takes you back to the room or cardate? What's the damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Do you care to share how you found her so we can give it a try?
    Watching you chase a Troll for Info is Hilarious! The Guy posts experiences that can never be confirmed and never provides info for a hookup. How could you forget the Charles River Inn Boondoggle last Summer? You're just a Bigly Dope! Lmao!

    P.S. All the Time I have now for Posting! Have much more for you. Especially have to find time to get back to Andir. His last New Troll got Gronked in 12 hrs. He must be popping Sedatives!

  4. #8198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    The list goes on and on.
    A stupid piece of shit (aka Wiseass) you are.

  5. #8197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I hope that you, good people, realized by now that Sounds and Wiseass the same old motherfucker. Fuck this piece of shit.
    Wrong as usual Cheezefuck, OlGary, Jag, DumDum, BunnyMeat, Trickster666, DentistBob. The list goes on and on.

  6. #8196

    Kind of a drag

    As I was driving down RT. 3 on my way to Kingston this Masshole comes up beside me and starts revving his engine like he wants to race. He was driving an Infinity Q45. However, as soon as he saw the Bobcat Head on the side of my vehicle he knew better and backed off. With 807 horsepower, a 2. 7 liter SuperCharger and a top speed of almost 210 MPH it's nice to know that I drive the fastest sedan on the road.

    Gronk.

  7. #8195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Lonely and Upset, Huh? Need Attention? Your last New Troll "BowelsFullofAndir" got banned before the night was over! Didn't even get to make a single post. Lmao!
    Hmmm, and how exactly would this piece of shit know about the new user who did not make a single post? Oh wait, he himself created this user! That's the only way for him to know, right? How unbelievably stupid this moron Wiseass / Sounds is.

  8. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Lonely and Upset, Huh? Need Attention? Your last New Troll "BowelsFullofAndir" got banned before the night was over! Didn't even get to make a single post. Lmao! I'm busy, I'll get back to you with a much better post when I have time!
    So nice of you to chime in Homo. You forgot that you had this account from using other accounts? I understand that it's hard to keep up with Handles and you have to remember that WiseAss is your "fight" Handle. Because you don't post anything else besides this room. They should just get rid of your account. You don't have the balls like the rest of us to use only one account.

    And what happens if they got rid of me, Andir and Sound? Who else would you fight with you pussy? Go home little man and save your McBragg joke since no one gives a shit about it. If it was, someone would've chimed in on it. Poor Weasel WiseAss with no new ideas. Baby boy with no baby formula.

  9. #8193
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Poor Guy needs a Friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I hope that you,.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Sounds is ..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    If you really think........
    Lonely and Upset, Huh? Need Attention? Your last New Troll "BowelsFullofAndir" got banned before the night was over! Didn't even get to make a single post. Lmao! I'm busy, I'll get back to you with a much better post when I have time!

  10. #8192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Revelation

    I hope that you, good people, realized by now that Sounds and Wiseass — the same old motherfucker. Fuck this piece of shit.

  11. #8191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Bullshit artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Tantra is code for Over Priced Handjob.
    Sounds is code for BS. Always. Is he a useless imbecile. I think he is!

  12. #8190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Tough Weekend Huh? Your latest Troll didn't even make it past 2 posts. Your anger and frustration is showing! I can see why your upset:Your even getting more bold with the New Troll, that you just created. Nothing like pouring Gasoline on the fire with the Member Name. As one of the Legion of Haters, I already reported it. No need to Thank me, LOL! BTW, If you want your own thread so bad, just create it yourself instead of using one of your Trolls. Call it Andir's Bathhouse. You and all your little Puppets and dormant Trolls can just have a Grand Ole Time posting and replying to each other. I'm sure Wong Mattis Micheal McBragg will join you too!
    If you really think that I am this "give me my own thread dude", you are even stupider (is this the word?) than I thought you are. But please go ahead and make a complete not-so-wise ass of yourself.

  13. #8189
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Call an Ambulance for Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Context, pretext, subtext. Does not matter what this old motherfucker says all is made up nonsense. Everything he writes is bs. No exceptions. Fuck this demented piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Dazed, confused, slightly demented old motherfucker........... Everything he 'reviews' is BS. The old idiot wasn't going anywhere for years. Fuck this piece of shit.
    Tough Weekend Huh? Your latest Troll didn't even make it past 2 posts. Your anger and frustration is showing! I can see why your upset:
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    You are done here, I am going to take great joy in banning every user you make the moment any one of your legion of haters reports it.

    A2.
    Your even getting more bold with the New Troll, that you just created. Nothing like pouring Gasoline on the fire with the Member Name. As one of the Legion of Haters, I already reported it. No need to Thank me, LOL! BTW, If you want your own thread so bad, just create it yourself instead of using one of your Trolls. Call it Andir's Bathhouse. You and all your little Puppets and dormant Trolls can just have a Grand Ole Time posting and replying to each other. I'm sure Wong Mattis Micheal McBragg will join you too!

  14. #8188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You are so smart and intelligent!
    Old, demented, irrelevant — that's the imbecile who sometimes goes by Sounds.

  15. #8187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Context, pretext, subtext. Does not matter what this old motherfucker says all is made up nonsense. Everything he writes is bs. No exceptions. Fuck this demented piece of shit.
    You are so smart and intelligent!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape