Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickOne1084  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate LOL.
    Well, if you're from Ukraine, you will not like it LOL.

    Russian. IFKYK.

  2. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickOne1084  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate LOL.
    She does every position and doesn't try to rush. Basically if you have pay for the hour or time remaining for FS she'll be down for that. She seems to enjoy it.

  3. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby6758  [View Original Post]
    On Upgrades, she does upgrades of you ask about it. It's pretty fun LOL.
    Care to elaborate LOL.

  4. #6375
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Took a couple weeks, but eventually found some time to meet. My recommendation is to have a back up if you just need a massage asap. If you're wanting to seeing her specifically, I'd suggest reaching out and finding her best times. Have heard of some upset guys lashing out, please it's not that serious LOL.

    Parking is decent and her apartment is clean. She has a room for massages. Got undressed and the massage began. She was nude and started off with a rub on my back. I didn't ask about any extras because I didn't want to ruin the vibe and was interested in seeing what her style was like. After the rub I flipped and she got to work on junior. I wasn't able to get off, but to be fair she was trying hard. Junior can be difficult to please LOL.

    Tried to book again, but found it challenging. I think there's potential in being a main provider but your schedules would have to align.
    On Upgrades, she does upgrades of you ask about it. It's pretty fun LOL.

  5. #6374
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayCash  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Took a couple weeks, but eventually found some time to meet. My recommendation is to have a back up if you just need a massage asap. If you're wanting to seeing her specifically, I'd suggest reaching out and finding her best times. Have heard of some upset guys lashing out, please it's not that serious LOL.

    Parking is decent and her apartment is clean. She has a room for massages. Got undressed and the massage began. She was nude and started off with a rub on my back. I didn't ask about any extras because I didn't want to ruin the vibe and was interested in seeing what her style was like. After the rub I flipped and she got to work on junior. I wasn't able to get off, but to be fair she was trying hard. Junior can be difficult to please LOL.

    Tried to book again, but found it challenging. I think there's potential in being a main provider but your schedules would have to align.
    Good first review. Asking for extras wouldn't hurt the vibe. It could mean more happiness for you and extra money for her. I have heard she is very nice and accommodating to questions. I'm wanting to see her as well in the next few weeks (got to save up LOL). I’m sure she has quite a few regulars who pay extra so it may be hard to schedule if you’re a first timer with her. If I do get an appointment I will ask for upgrades and prices.

  6. #6373
    Quote Originally Posted by Red1992  [View Original Post]
    Easy setup and decent incall location although there was another woman in the apartment at the time.

    She is Brazilian and does not speak English so we spoke through google translate.

    Also it was not really a massage. More like an escort. After the pop, she would "massage" you which was more like a hard rub down LOL.

    Would I repeat, probably not.

    300 - 1 hour. BBBJ and cfs.
    Is there a link?

  7. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Nothing here , sorry
    There never was.

  8. #6371

    Kaena

    Easy setup and decent incall location although there was another woman in the apartment at the time.

    She is Brazilian and does not speak English so we spoke through google translate.

    Also it was not really a massage. More like an escort. After the pop, she would "massage" you which was more like a hard rub down LOL.

    Would I repeat, probably not.

    300 - 1 hour. BBBJ and cfs.

  9. #6370

    BustyBabe Review

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    Took a couple weeks, but eventually found some time to meet. My recommendation is to have a back up if you just need a massage asap. If you're wanting to seeing her specifically, I'd suggest reaching out and finding her best times. Have heard of some upset guys lashing out, please it's not that serious LOL.

    Parking is decent and her apartment is clean. She has a room for massages. Got undressed and the massage began. She was nude and started off with a rub on my back. I didn't ask about any extras because I didn't want to ruin the vibe and was interested in seeing what her style was like. After the rub I flipped and she got to work on junior. I wasn't able to get off, but to be fair she was trying hard. Junior can be difficult to please LOL.

    Tried to book again, but found it challenging. I think there's potential in being a main provider but your schedules would have to align.

  10. #6369

    Pierced or not, that's the question

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to see your report. Two sets of tits, one pierced and one not. Wondering which one is the current. I had experienced with pierced nips and they were not sensitive as I was told. Anyone experienced differently?

  11. #6368
    It's the popular Sundae. Looks like she moved? That ad says Phoenix. I wonder why she moved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]

  12. #6367

    Stefania

    Love session with mature women because typically they are more "accommodating" with your time and session.

    Went to check out Stefania since I was in the area. Did the standard setup through text, she is working out a multi tenet office building near The Forum. Meet me in the lobby and escorted me to the suite. Profile says she is from Columbia, and she does speak very limited english, but since we both know what we are there for really not much needs to be said.

    Massage was ok, but could have been better, I booked 30 mins so I assumed she just wanted to get to the flip. On the flip, it left a lot to be desired. Mutal touch on butt and breast was the only touch allowed. She was fully nude, but there was no b2 b or body slide as mention in the ad. Finish was jackhammer, and not pleasant at all for me, I actually had to finish myself while she rub her hands across my body.

    Easy setup, nice lady, but I have had better service for less $. Would not repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/1eb85e7...6-333cf6aa78d6

  13. #6366

    August

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pre-covid. She was into it, HJ only, fully nude.

  14. #6365
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    If you indulge, please post a report. Curious about those tits.

  15. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Does Kate follow Shanna's rule treating everything extra, like HE, topless, MT, etc?
    All about treating both with respect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape