Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19397

    Soothing and Cy

    Had the time and the want to, hit these two back to back while braving the Air Show traffic. First hit Soothing Oasis in the old Spa Chi location on Long Rd. Vicki is a small cutie with good conversation and above average massage skills. Unfortunately, zero teasing and not even an offer of DIY. The only time I became aroused was when the Blue Angels buzzed my tower on the flip. Sign on back of door in the room states customers must be fully draped and absolutely now sexual contact. May just be for the AG's benefit after the previous tenant's shenanigans, but I'm not willing to burn more $ to prove them wrong. . 55 for hr.

    Cy at Hwy K started off more promising with an attentive table shower and starting off undraped with just a hint of something more until she hit the eject button on the flip and parachuted to safety outside the room at which point the mission was aborted and I wiped the oil from my hand. Amy is fresh out of basic training, so the. 70 donation was a bit steep for what she delivered. I thanked her for her service, but won't repeat unless anyone else has a more successful recon they report on.

    As of now, these two are one and done for this cowboy.

  2. #19396

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a while ago. Filled a need at a price point.

    BTW, she has been 39 and used some of the same pictures for at least 5 years.
    There've been a couple different descriptions of Sally. Stopped in today to see for myself. I did not think of her as petite, or particularly young, but attractiveenough and nice personality. But no complaints about the service. We agreed on $ for nude / DATY. I believe she had a legit O as she basically collapsed on me after she seemed to teach rhe peak. And I only got the handy but figured oral might be had on subsequent visits.

  3. #19395

    Oriental / panda

    Quick stop in the old Panda. Decided to give it a whirl since it's been awhile. Last time was a really angry lady that would demand more money and not provide the expected service. Piss me off enough to boycott them for awhile till some different workers rotated in.

    Had Anna, the other girl came in trying to get the four hand massage. I declined as I had enough for two hands only. She started off getting an extra sheet to cover up my ass and one to drape on my clothes and chair. I guess to cover a camera if I had one hidden. Massage was mediocre with a very small amount of teasing. On the flip she wanted me to do self serve and I asked if she would help. She obliged but I couldn't get the shirt or bra to come off, she did allow over the clothes groping. Finished up and out the door. She was wanting more tip even though I tipped well over the standard. But wasn't to aggressive like some. Just jokingly saying more, more, as I pulled out her tip.

    I was thinking of hitting up Osaka, Fuji or water ever they are across the river. Really wanting to just titty fuck some big ole Asian titties. I read earlier Fuji was getting new talent in after Memorial day. Anybody see if there are any good sized tittys out there? A DM would be appreciated! Good luck and stay safe.

  4. #19394
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html
    Clayton Classic is very good to go often, now live far away and go less.

  5. #19393

    Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I went there about 10 years ago before all the other AMPs started up. It was only massage, maybe changed some by now. Probably like any place you frequent often and become familiar and expectations are set. It is a long long way from my home base, but if I was going to make that trip, I would stop in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon, IL. My tip of the day.
    What's up with Spring Spa? What types of services do they provide and how much? If it's just a massage how good is it?

  6. #19392

    Brea Pro Lux

    Is the 160 all you're going to pay, or do you have to tip on top of it?

  7. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.
    In from out of town and tried to take your advice. Called and was told Linda is the new girl, come on in. Only problem: Linda wasn't there and when mamasan called her, she declined to come in. Sigh. Drew Coco, great legit massage, teasing on the backside, as others have reported, but got shut down on the flip! LOL.

  8. #19390

    Lam Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Lam Lua in Fairiveiw or Scott AFB?
    I went there about 10 years ago before all the other AMPs started up. It was only massage, maybe changed some by now. Probably like any place you frequent often and become familiar and expectations are set. It is a long long way from my home base, but if I was going to make that trip, I would stop in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon, IL. My tip of the day.

  9. #19389

    Lam Lua

    Has anyone been to Lam Lua in Fairiveiw or Scott AFB?

  10. #19388
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.
    Coco is my go to over there simply because she gives the best massage over there. I go see her when I need a legit good massage. She will also focus on a problem area if you let her know. Just not the DIY problem area.

  11. #19387
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw that ad too and was trying to discern some sign of FS available, but I just don't see it. She says light fetish friendly and bdsm but that does not imply anything extra. In an ad from 10 months ago she explicitly says no FS or HE, and most of that Tryst ad focuses on what she can do through touch. I wouldn't even expect a HJ, and that is still a long stretch to get someone to FS. I wish she did though, her pictures are hot!
    My guess is she offers a prostrate massage or something along the bdsm line that she's comfortable with.

  12. #19386
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

    Anyone seen hee recently? I see several older reviews that make it sound like she was more a legit massage therapist, but this new Tryst add sure makes it seem like there is more on the table in the way of sexy good times.
    Yeah I saw that ad too and was trying to discern some sign of FS available, but I just don't see it. She says light fetish friendly and bdsm but that does not imply anything extra. In an ad from 10 months ago she explicitly says no FS or HE, and most of that Tryst ad focuses on what she can do through touch. I wouldn't even expect a HJ, and that is still a long stretch to get someone to FS. I wish she did though, her pictures are hot!

  13. #19385

    Coco at Sun Li

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapm22  [View Original Post]
    Coco from Sun Li didn't budge for the HE. Insisted on DIY. Should I keep going hoping familiarity will make her change her mind? Or will she just string me along for that false Hopium LOL.
    I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.

  14. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, I never brought politics or wanting to rawdog needle girls into my opinion. It's my opinion, and rightfully so, to not want to succumb to whatever questioning or pic and ID verification I don't want to. Some of these girls want your whole life, and some people give it to them. Never going to happen on my end.
    There was a girl I wanted to see who had a 'form' to fill out for screening. Fine, I filled it out and she replied with "you didn't put your last name". Told her I wouldn't for safety reasons and she got pissy with me. I replied with "what is your real name?" If you tell me, I will give you my last name. Never heard a peep from her again.

    The point is, there is safety and there is being stupid. She could have confirmed my references without a last name but she wanted it for reasons passing understanding. I have seen a local provider for over 3 years regularly and she has no idea what my last name is and it's worked out just fine.

  15. #19383

    Kali

    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

    Anyone seen hee recently? I see several older reviews that make it sound like she was more a legit massage therapist, but this new Tryst add sure makes it seem like there is more on the table in the way of sexy good times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape