Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 24703
-
06-11-22 16:34 #19393Regular Member

Posts: 6Spring Spa
What's up with Spring Spa? What types of services do they provide and how much? If it's just a massage how good is it?
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:04 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 96Brea Pro Lux
Is the 160 all you're going to pay, or do you have to tip on top of it?
-
06-10-22 21:49 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 218In from out of town and tried to take your advice. Called and was told Linda is the new girl, come on in. Only problem: Linda wasn't there and when mamasan called her, she declined to come in. Sigh. Drew Coco, great legit massage, teasing on the backside, as others have reported, but got shut down on the flip! LOL.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:39 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 129Lam Lua
I went there about 10 years ago before all the other AMPs started up. It was only massage, maybe changed some by now. Probably like any place you frequent often and become familiar and expectations are set. It is a long long way from my home base, but if I was going to make that trip, I would stop in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon, IL. My tip of the day.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 14:09 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 96Lam Lua
Has anyone been to Lam Lua in Fairiveiw or Scott AFB?
-
06-10-22 13:40 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 687Coco is my go to over there simply because she gives the best massage over there. I go see her when I need a legit good massage. She will also focus on a problem area if you let her know. Just not the DIY problem area.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:34 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 687My guess is she offers a prostrate massage or something along the bdsm line that she's comfortable with.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:12 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah I saw that ad too and was trying to discern some sign of FS available, but I just don't see it. She says light fetish friendly and bdsm but that does not imply anything extra. In an ad from 10 months ago she explicitly says no FS or HE, and most of that Tryst ad focuses on what she can do through touch. I wouldn't even expect a HJ, and that is still a long stretch to get someone to FS. I wish she did though, her pictures are hot!
Originally Posted by DaddyWrbcks
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:36 #19385Senior Member

Posts: 164Coco at Sun Li
I always like Coco. Cute young woman. Full body massage. Powders and massages my ass with care. LOL. New workers at Sun Li and B&F. Check them out.
Originally Posted by Sapm22
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:44 #19384Regular Member

Posts: 44There was a girl I wanted to see who had a 'form' to fill out for screening. Fine, I filled it out and she replied with "you didn't put your last name". Told her I wouldn't for safety reasons and she got pissy with me. I replied with "what is your real name?" If you tell me, I will give you my last name. Never heard a peep from her again.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
The point is, there is safety and there is being stupid. She could have confirmed my references without a last name but she wanted it for reasons passing understanding. I have seen a local provider for over 3 years regularly and she has no idea what my last name is and it's worked out just fine.
-
06-10-22 09:09 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 48Kali
https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-
Anyone seen hee recently? I see several older reviews that make it sound like she was more a legit massage therapist, but this new Tryst add sure makes it seem like there is more on the table in the way of sexy good times.
-
06-10-22 08:40 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett's Phone
She has been having phone issues this week. It looks like a new phone number is in the future. Watch this space and her website for a new number.
-
06-10-22 06:57 #19381Senior Member

Posts: 85Lake
So has anyone every seen Lake? What does she look like and does she offer massage? I"ll bite! Sign me up.
Originally Posted by StlMartin1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:04 #19380Regular Member

Posts: 44Probably has a lot to do with how she runs the business. There is a reason she can't keep girls and why, when they do leave, there is all a sudden a rash of negative reviews and postings on here of the girls who tried to go solo. After having a few dates with a former prolux girl, I will never see one of her girls again under that banner.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:57 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 1744Rub and Tug
I was a strong ProLux fan for a long time. But these days, Brea is the only one I would see. A half out with an Angel https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/ is a better bet. I also don't know what is up with the revolving door at ProLux. Seems like a lot of girls going on and off the site.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






