Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19960

    Blonde from West palm

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLama  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blondi lately?

    Also do you guys know the girl in the pic, she usually has a backpack.
    Yes, picked I have picked her up twice, the last time being 2 days ago, she came down from West Palm, blonde with blue eyes, you can tell she is cute but the streets are taking over her looks pretty quick. Gave. 5 for BBBJ / FS.

  2. #19959
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    I told you this would happen. See I can ban you for whatever reason I want.

    He's going to make a new user, some of you guys really hate him, report his new users and I'll ban those as well. He's done with the forum.


    A2

  3. #19958
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm getting pretty tired of you constantly trolling people. Soon we will be parting company again and you will be starting with a new user.

    To the rest of you fucking guys would you please stop encouraging him. He's a fucking troll, just because he posts something doesn't mean you have to respond to it. By responding to you in GUARANTEE that he will continue trolling here. Put him on your ignore list and starve him out.

    A2

  4. #19957

    Cuban Nikki, working Unuversity

    Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    You still are doing well much better than those who never post pics, in addition to just negative criticism.
    Thanks, much better, is an understatement as far as posting photos and information on girls found in the street. Instead of others talking about a videogames.

    Lets go back and discuss streetwalkers. Cruising by the new 7 story building on 83rd street, across from Wells Fargo. Saw a nice petite spinner walking her dog. I was playing some loud bass and got her attention and bobbed her head as I went by slow, I smiled back and parked at Wendys just south. She strolled with her dog and quickly engaged for some head expertise. She told me she staying at the new Northside Commons and we could play there. Jumped on it like a hot pancake and left my car parked there and walked over. I highly recommend y'all engage as YMMV should be promising. Bareback all if wish but no ass play she said but can be persuaded with more of the dead presidents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h18m06s769_copy_576x432.png‎   vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h21m45s728_copy_576x432.png‎   vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h27m18s071_copy_406x414.png‎   vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h17m25s288_copy_432x576.png‎   UNIVERSITY CUBAN NIKKI_copy_333x261.jpg‎  

    vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h32m41s221_copy_576x432.png‎   vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h21m20s672_copy_432x576.png‎   vlcsnap-2022-06-09-18h16m31s280_copy_432x576.png‎  

  5. #19956

    Denise $100

    Cuban Denise now request 100 for a pop and rushes. Even the ladies are using inflation as an excuse to raise prices. I can't even cruise like I did before to shop around with $82 for a tank fill-up only lasting me a week. Big trouble ahead.

  6. #19955
    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranMonger  [View Original Post]
    How long do you guys cruise the streets for? 1 hr? 2 hrs? At least that's what I do until my ass starts to hurt from sitting and I get bored of talk radio. This didn't use to be a problem until this gas shit hit $6 a gallon! Even parking somewhere while waiting for girls to appear has me thinking about it. I dunno about you guys but. With these gas-SW-motel prices going up, shits getting hard to navigate out here. I wouldn't even think about it while heading out and now there's additional charges to have to consider!
    Its not worth it right now to stay out there for long periods of time. I may drive for 30 minutes or take one lap from 79th st and Miami ave all the down 27th ave and 20th st. An then head home if I don't see anything. I'm only out there maybe once a week now a days. Got to find other ways to catch a nut as I'm not trying to go broke driving everywhere. I miss the low gas prices were I could drive an not have to think about filling up after one lap.

  7. #19954

    Monger Gas Prices

    How long do you guys cruise the streets for? 1 hr? 2 hrs? At least that's what I do until my ass starts to hurt from sitting and I get bored of talk radio. This didn't use to be a problem until this gas shit hit $6 a gallon! Even parking somewhere while waiting for girls to appear has me thinking about it. I dunno about you guys but. With these gas-SW-motel prices going up, shits getting hard to navigate out here. I wouldn't even think about it while heading out and now there's additional charges to have to consider!

  8. #19953

    Kimmie?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLama  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blondi lately?

    Also do you guys know the girl in the pic, she usually has a backpack.
    Where is this at. Can't see her face but the body looks kinda like Kimmie.

  9. #19952
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Cruising unity and spot a white girl looking promising. Circled back at the Valero gas station on 71 street. Signal her over and jumps in. Settled on SW rates and got down on junior. Took her time and changed it up. Cum in mouth and continued slaughtering my seed.
    You still are doing well much better than those who never post pics, in addition to just negative criticism.

  10. #19951
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much fish net outfit with no underwear maybe pantys.
    Maybe they're all wearing thongs.

  11. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    So they're completely naked without clothes?
    Pretty much fish net outfit with no underwear maybe pantys.

  12. #19949

    Blondi

    Has anyone seen Blondi lately?

    Also do you guys know the girl in the pic, she usually has a backpack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F7EC957A-88CE-41A8-83CC-4A15ADFB65F6.jpg‎  

  13. #19948
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Wild West out there they don't care right now about them so they basically naked on the street walking.
    So they're completely naked without clothes?

  14. #19947
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPigs  [View Original Post]
    I've been there and on the average for the hottest ebony pussy you could imagine, it was $200 FS back at the hotel. But I've had some outstanding stripper quality gals and a great time there also.

    By far way more plentiful of a selection.
    By far and some look really good like what are you doing out here good but yea its like a strip club on the street lotta girls I swear like 50 blocks and over 100 girls 24/7.

  15. #19946
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I am originally from SoCal. Figueroa sucks, terrible value. Unless you like paying $100 for a CBJ.

    Fig is basically like a no-touch strip club, these girls will extract boatloads of money from guys that don't know any better. Good to look at, bad for actually getting pussy.
    Y'all just got to know how to hustle an talk to these girls I got me and my boy more than once hoes found for out there for 100 for me and my homie I've even traded for tree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape