Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 37335
-
06-09-22 22:20 #25380Senior Member

Posts: 957Safe play, BJ covered? 4'9" 132 lbs. Is she very fit. Is that ass as perfect as the pics?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:59 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 222I agree, I don't think I will be repeating either. She has some good reviews on here, just not for me.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:47 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw her the other day as well. Yeah, she ain't no skinny thing anymore. She was nice enough, good BBBJ, FS was nothing special. Needle marks between thighs. Strong smell. I don't plan to repeat.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:52 #25377Asshole

Posts: 567Donations appear to be a little high for product.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:42 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 76Dakota
Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.
-
06-09-22 17:23 #25375Senior Member

Posts: 581Wow
How did I not see that!!
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:18 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 220Read my previous review, but yes I saw her and highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:12 #25373Senior Member

Posts: 223Taryn's Contact
Like the above poster, I have the one that ends in 1930. I would very much appreciate getting her new number.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance!
-
06-09-22 17:00 #25372Senior Member

Posts: 124Joni
Has anyone visited this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/001312659688
-
06-09-22 16:49 #25371Senior Member

Posts: 192Stella
I just had the time of my life.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224
High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.
Stay safe.
-
06-09-22 16:20 #25370Senior Member

Posts: 26Jessica
Anyone had any luck reaching her the last 2 days? Trying to get some good cheap head.
-
06-09-22 15:56 #25369Senior Member

Posts: 491Post #25206.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:55 #25368Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone see her yet?
That ass keeps catching my eye but we got ads on Eros and STG with different numbers and same pics. Got my spider sense telling me this is fake. Can anyone tell me otherwise?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7645331.htm?cat=1
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/087481560465
Thanks! Stay safe.
-
06-09-22 15:23 #25367Senior Member

Posts: 581Christa
Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-09-22 13:53 #25366Senior Member

Posts: 220Standard donation. That's normally between you and the provider.
Originally Posted by Xd2301
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






