Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16106

    Asian hotel

    Anybody have any experience here? Haven't really seen too many reports about these. Can you pm me, thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...d1-12/46890508

  2. #16105

    RE: Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by WhscheSam  [View Original Post]
    I asked earlier for a opinion, advice on Amber and her $50 deposit. Whether it's legit or not if anybody knows please help me?
    Dude I looked at her ad and she is too pretty to be selling pussy in Dayton. So I would strongly advise against it because I'm 99% sure it's an ad for scamming.

    My honest advice is under no circumstance should you send any provider any money. The only time you pay is when you let off a load, and that's it.

  3. #16104
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I had an almost-meet with Mandy. Communication was excellent, I had texted her the night before and she replied in the afternoon after she got up. We had a series of messages where she easily sent me a verification picture and we made plans to pick her up and eat dinner.

    Unfortunately my car had other plans and broke down on my way to see her.

    She did confirm she's not from here and travelling so I don't know how long she's here for, get it while you can boys.
    I've met her, she was hanging out with Penelope. She seems legit, I didn't have a session with her yet however.

  4. #16103

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by WhscheSam  [View Original Post]
    I asked earlier for a opinion, advice on Amber and her $50 deposit. Whether it's legit or not if anybody knows please help me?
    If you don't care to lose $50 take the chance. I wouldn't do it unless I knew the provider and even then it's a risk.

  5. #16102

    Amber

    I asked earlier for a opinion, advice on Amber and her $50 deposit. Whether it's legit or not if anybody knows please help me?

  6. #16101

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brit in Xenia the other day. Overall I would say the session was about a 6/10. BBBJ, CG, K9 (covered).

    My FAV position is 69, but I didn't do it with her.

    Looks-wise, her posted pics on WYP are a little out of date, but they are really her. She was missing at least one tooth, but not sure why.

    Personality, she is a really sweet girl, who seems to be going at it solo, but I can't be totally positive on that because I had her do an outcall.

    Rate was okay $, not a clock watcher at all.

    I'll post a couple current pics below.

    If you would like additional details, just shoot me a PM.
    New ad just went up today.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...53bd0f35fb2c05

  7. #16100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    Hi all!

    I've been intrigued by an Asian nuru massage and have been seeing the ads on STG and Alligator. Finally got the nerve to reach out to one and got a quick response. She said she was located on Miller Lane (Red Roof Inn) but have seen reviews about others that are in That area and it sounds like a hot bed for LEO. Has anyone had any luck with these Asian massage ads? I'm a little suspicious about the location. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks I'm advance!
    One of the seniors posted a review indicating he met with the provider. I believe the post is dated 5/19. From his review it did not sound like she is worth it. You are correct that the area is a hot bed of LEO activity. In his post he said sweet was probably a better option. Personally, I will not see anyone on Miller. I live close to the area and know LEO is actively looking to "clean" the area up. 90% of calls in butler township are on Miller so why take the risk for mechanical service.

  8. #16099

    Mandy seems legit

    I had an almost-meet with Mandy. Communication was excellent, I had texted her the night before and she replied in the afternoon after she got up. We had a series of messages where she easily sent me a verification picture and we made plans to pick her up and eat dinner.

    Unfortunately my car had other plans and broke down on my way to see her.

    She did confirm she's not from here and travelling so I don't know how long she's here for, get it while you can boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220610-104415.jpg‎  

  9. #16098

    Ruggiez

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    She definitely seemed on her game when I saw her.
    She has always been perfect when I see her as well. Great conversation. Felt like I was with an ex. I swing by every couple months or so and it is like we just saw each other a week earlier.

  10. #16097

    Cait Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Cait. What a joke. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in time to make things right. She wanted me to get on here and clear her name after she reimbursed me for her rip off. But I've had enough of her bullshit. She took a massive amount of money from me we can before last and ghosted and blames it all on me everything is my fault. Caught up with her today to ask if you were still going to reimburse me and all she had to say was how she's been struggling so bad because my bad report hurt her. She takes no responsibility for anything in her life?. She's just a young little girl. Has a lot to learn about real life. I'm the one who got taken for a large amount of money and has been struggling and she wants me to feel sorry for her. She is definitely a character. So this is the conclusion to my story?. I gave her a couple weeks to make good on her word and she did not and seems to have no intention on it so do everybody out there you take your own chance with that bullshit.
    My first visit was great. Second time, not so much. She walked around the house for 15 minutes looking for her cigarettes. Comes in the room and says sorry but she is fresh out of supplies and directs me around the corner to the market. No thank you. Didn't go back.

  11. #16096
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I attempt to meet with this one: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/919659476461 . Communication was very slow, but progressed somewhat at first. Agreed on a time to meet about 30 min in advance. I arrived on time, but was advised that she needed 15 min. In escort time, this typically means over an hour, so I drove around a bit. She told me she was ready after about 20 min, so I headed back to her location. There was a car parked nearby that had left in the time I drove around. That could have been another client. I told her that I was again ready, but this time no response. I knocked on the door of the address she gave me and nothing. After another 40 min she finally responded, but I was long gone. Apparently she didn't give me her actual address (using a nearby house instead), but without communication there was no way for me to know this. I probably won't try to schedule with her again. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy, and her other reviews seemed mixed anyway. She probably legit, but a bit of a hassle.
    Same thing happened to me. I get there and texted her and waited in my car for 20 min and then I just bailed. 20 min after that (40 min after our original meeting time) she texted me and said sorry but she needed to go run an errand. Not trying again.

  12. #16095

    Cait

    Cait. What a joke. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in time to make things right. She wanted me to get on here and clear her name after she reimbursed me for her rip off. But I've had enough of her bullshit. She took a massive amount of money from me we can before last and ghosted and blames it all on me everything is my fault. Caught up with her today to ask if you were still going to reimburse me and all she had to say was how she's been struggling so bad because my bad report hurt her. She takes no responsibility for anything in her life?. She's just a young little girl. Has a lot to learn about real life. I'm the one who got taken for a large amount of money and has been struggling and she wants me to feel sorry for her. She is definitely a character. So this is the conclusion to my story?. I gave her a couple weeks to make good on her word and she did not and seems to have no intention on it so do everybody out there you take your own chance with that bullshit.

  13. #16094

    Nailed it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the exact same experience I had with her every time last year -- absolutely outstanding -- until she went exclusive with one monger who could see her more often than the once every 2 weeks I could. Outstanding to hear she is available again! She's an ATF.
    Yep —-Absolutely Outstanding—- You said it Coach! Period!

  14. #16093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369
    I attempt to meet with this one: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/919659476461 . Communication was very slow, but progressed somewhat at first. Agreed on a time to meet about 30 min in advance. I arrived on time, but was advised that she needed 15 min. In escort time, this typically means over an hour, so I drove around a bit. She told me she was ready after about 20 min, so I headed back to her location. There was a car parked nearby that had left in the time I drove around. That could have been another client. I told her that I was again ready, but this time no response. I knocked on the door of the address she gave me and nothing. After another 40 min she finally responded, but I was long gone. Apparently she didn't give me her actual address (using a nearby house instead), but without communication there was no way for me to know this. I probably won't try to schedule with her again. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy, and her other reviews seemed mixed anyway. She probably legit, but a bit of a hassle.

  15. #16092

    Asian Massage Nuru

    Hi all!

    I've been intrigued by an Asian nuru massage and have been seeing the ads on STG and Alligator. Finally got the nerve to reach out to one and got a quick response. She said she was located on Miller Lane (Red Roof Inn) but have seen reviews about others that are in That area and it sounds like a hot bed for LEO. Has anyone had any luck with these Asian massage ads? I'm a little suspicious about the location. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks I'm advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape