Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 8723
-
06-10-22 11:38 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 344If she has demons then she will always need the cash.
Originally Posted by FlyBoarder1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 01:13 #5092Regular Member

Posts: 18No name goes by G
I've seen her a few times. She goes by the name "G" . Never host or has a place to do dates so you have to do a car thing or get a room yourself for the session. Has a great head Game but use caution. She has demons and partakes in multiple bad habits.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
If she likes you, things will go great. Will try to see regulars before someone she's never met and only sees 1 maybe 2 a day and only if she needs the cash.
-
06-10-22 00:54 #5091Regular Member

Posts: 242 Madison MILFs
Its no joke if you are into the whole cougar / MILF / GILF thing. I was wondering about these two myself. I know they look beat but they fulfil that fantasy.
Originally Posted by Jparmarsm
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:07 #5090Regular Member

Posts: 22I know right, is this a joke?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:44 #5089Banned Member

Posts: 495?
Dude. Really?
Yuck.
Originally Posted by Darth601
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:55 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 192Who are you actually reviewing? Are you reviewing the listing from the girl that I gave my experienced opinion on based on her listing or a different girl?
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
If so can you tell me whether or not you had an incall experience with her and what her price is?
-
06-09-22 12:44 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 192Was it an incall and what were the prices?
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 08:10 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 57Two Fun Lady
Has anyone seen these providers, I'm going to be along the shoreline this weekend and was wondering if there was any info on them. I was looking to have them both service me, I deserve it.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/952894043193
Tanks in advance for the help!
-
06-09-22 07:38 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 878Oh man. Thanks. What a stupid post I put up. First of all. I didn't understand how that other monger reviewed someone he never met. But I was reviewing this one. Her name is Gianna and she has been reviewed.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/475-557-9266/2
I'd love to go back and edit that whole post so it makes more sense. Is that possible? Admin? Or delete it and I'll do it over. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
Bottom line. I don't know Dior (in my head I crossed his review of Dior with that of Gianna which I have no idea how I did that) and I came on here to review Gianna. Who was great but slightly more expensive than most.
-
06-09-22 06:17 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 129Can you clarify? The ad refers to Dior but your review references Gianna. You mention prior reviews but I see none for the Dior from the ad.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:50 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 345Devon
She has a two VOP warrants out for her that are active she got busted about 5 years ago Burglary in Farmington.
Originally Posted by Caprica
[View Original Post]
First name is Jennifer a real Whack Job! Was good for a while then started ripping off clients check the Hartford forum also pictures are DATED !
-
06-08-22 20:37 #5082Regular Member

Posts: 23So what did she get arrested for? Drugs, armed robbery, etc. Is she working with a pimp?
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:48 #5081Senior Member

Posts: 878Strange.
I don't understand how you write all this up and yet have not met her at all. You come across as sounding wronged without having actually toftt.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
I met her two days ago. She is difficult to get a hold of and you are better off calling rather than texting but you get her communication is not bad at all. She had a very nice body. Huge tits with nice nips and as said before she gives great head. We started with bbj and I liked her technique and commented on it. She laughed and said practice makes perfect. I put on the cover and she used lube on me and herself which is never a bad thing. We did mush and she is either excellent with keegles or her box is incredibly tight. I almost wanted a touch more lube LOL. Honestly a cool chick. She was laid back. I did not feel rushed and we chatted a bit and she easily holds a conversation. So that's my experience. Would I recommend? Yes. Hands down compared to some of the entitled walking dead out there right now Gianna is a good time. Albeit she is on the pricier side. I went for it based on previous posts and also willing to toftt. I will negotiate a better rate next time and may consider seeing her regularly.
-
06-08-22 09:03 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 5229https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/475-557-9266/2
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-07-22 23:18 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 567Wow!!
You better not let this one get away Bro!
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





