Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 1298 1798 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25377
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.
    Donations appear to be a little high for product.

  2. #25376

    Dakota

    Dakota has a new number. 804 921 2XXX. She likes to have fun and she is looking for someone to have fun with. You can find Dakota bliss info on tryst.

  3. #25375

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just had the time of my life.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224

    High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.

    Stay safe.
    How did I not see that!!

  4. #25374
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.

    Thanks.
    Read my previous review, but yes I saw her and highly recommend.

  5. #25373

    Taryn's Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to contact Tayrn but didn't realize she has a new number. The one I have ends in 1930. Could someone be kind enough to message me her new digits so I can dream of her again.

    Thanks.
    Like the above poster, I have the one that ends in 1930. I would very much appreciate getting her new number.

    Thank you in advance!

  6. #25372

  7. #25371

    Stella

    I just had the time of my life.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...3.htm?cat=1224

    High end at 400 but worth every penny. I have a pretty vanilla appetite and everything o was interested in was available and I think much more. Tight fit, safe play.

    Stay safe.

  8. #25370

    Jessica

    Anyone had any luck reaching her the last 2 days? Trying to get some good cheap head.

  9. #25369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.

    Thanks.
    Post #25206.

  10. #25368

    Anyone see her yet?

    That ass keeps catching my eye but we got ads on Eros and STG with different numbers and same pics. Got my spider sense telling me this is fake. Can anyone tell me otherwise?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7645331.htm?cat=1

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/087481560465

    Thanks! Stay safe.

  11. #25367

    Christa

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667
    Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.

    Thanks.

  12. #25366
    Quote Originally Posted by Xd2301  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Standard donation. That's normally between you and the provider.

  13. #25365

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    Same request here, please, from Senior member from Roanoke, visiting next week on business.

    In return, I have UTRs from Roanoke, Charlottesville and Newport News to trade.
    Also still interested in her digits. Slim pickings around here.

  14. #25364

    Foxy

    Hey guy Foxy msg me & said she has a room this morning & is available. Sm msg me for #.

  15. #25363
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    OK guys she has my jaybird stamp of approval. Better looking in person than her pics and and a very intelligent girl. No clock watching and her rule is for you to be showered before you come because she is as well. Safe play only which is good with me. No Greek allowed but it wasn't needed as her cat is very snug. Located in a nice area of western Chesterfield in an older home. Treat her good and she will treat you good.
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape