Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 921 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7488

    Best options

    New here to post, long time in the hobby. Catching up on the lingos and reading the awesome reviews.

    If there is a fav let me know for FS. Please message me the number since it's hard to keep track of these numbers and providers. I don't save the numbers but should have.

    Looking for my first Asian 3 some so if you know where I can have a great time let me know.

  2. #7487

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why people are so nervous about walking into places. Nobody cares what you are doing.
    I agree. Think about it: did you notice someone entering a gas station today, walking their dog down your street, waiting at a bus stop, entering a liquor store. Most people are just trying to get from A to B or are looking around for something related to them: a store they are trying to find or a parking place. They don't notice that mongers are entering massage parlors. People who live in the area might notice but most them probably have no clue whether the place offers extras or is just a reputable parlor for sports injuries. My only caveat is to not park right in front in case there is some kind of bust, you don't want to get blocked in if you are leaving when the bust happens.

  3. #7486

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes11  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Ella at Bhc. It's just like everyone else has said great girl pretty and was the first time I didn't feel rushed at an apartment style place. Even chatted a bit after. Super GFE and I see why OFcharlie gets so much praise. Only thing that sucks at bhc is the entrance. They should try using the side door.
    What's the total damage 200 all in for a hour?

  4. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully they follow through. I'm sure we can all agree that we dread the day this site's URL brings up that Fed Banner.
    Seems like they removed it now. I don't see the screenshot anymore.

  5. #7484

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPontiacX  [View Original Post]
    If you think about it the side door traffic would be suspicious therefore drawing more attention.
    I don't understand why people are so nervous about walking into places. Nobody cares what you are doing.

  6. #7483

    Side door

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes11  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Ella at Bhc. It's just like everyone else has said great girl pretty and was the first time I didn't feel rushed at an apartment style place. Even chatted a bit after. Super GFE and I see why OFcharlie gets so much praise. Only thing that sucks at bhc is the entrance. They should try using the side door.
    If you think about it the side door traffic would be suspicious therefore drawing more attention.

  7. #7482

    KP Josephine

    Anyone seen her?

  8. #7481

    Ella

    Dreamt of Ella at Bhc. It's just like everyone else has said great girl pretty and was the first time I didn't feel rushed at an apartment style place. Even chatted a bit after. Super GFE and I see why OFcharlie gets so much praise. Only thing that sucks at bhc is the entrance. They should try using the side door.

  9. #7480

    Incognito

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangII  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I pinged the handler to hide the site name when posting like that.
    Hopefully they follow through. I'm sure we can all agree that we dread the day this site's URL brings up that Fed Banner.

  10. #7479

    Familiarity

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I must be missing something. Otherwise, your statement doesn't make sense.

    I totally agree that it's a fake review.
    You must not be familiar with the site rub maps. If you were you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Others here who are familiar would probably agree. Over the past year or two that site has been inundated with BS reviews from spa owners or their affiliates claiming young, beautiful, blah, blah, blah. They elaborate on this ruse by claiming all sorts of services albeit at exorbitant prices. That was the point of my post. Maybe it wasn't clear enough though I think some got the gist of it.

    Also, this thread is for Asian apartment girls, not just Chinese.

    Lastly, when a bunch of reviews say go visit option A or option B and "make sure you pay $X", coupled with obviously fake reviews promoting said options, a monger has to question. Sure it's great they are sharing actual pics instead of the typical bait and switch these apartments are known for. Guess you better hope she's not busy getting pounded while you end up with the girl whose photos don't make twitter, hahaha.

  11. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I decided to treat myself to an apartment. Woke up. Got some courage with some THC products then headed out. First spot I drove by was HKPD. Seemed super quit there and yet again grown ass men sitting in their cars that doesn't worry me but when you see two grown ass men in the same car nothing screams LEO like that. So as I drive by and stop at the stop sign I smile and nod at them (yep I know who you are and you know who I am) so I head to RL tons of cars outside to I assume they are packed. Head over to SS got a spot right in front but once inside a wait so I remember someone saying BHC and Ella. I turn the car around and head south. I actually parked in the Wendy's parking lot got something to eat then headed over to BHC. Only thing I don't like is their entrance I swear I look over and a whole family in a mini van is starting at me but hey I'm a monger don't judge me I'm thinking.

    I ring the bell and 2 seconds later Ella answers the door. About 5'4 with sexy shoes and a white see through dress.

    She takes me to the room and I do the $200 hr she said regular service but it was better than most girls give for GFE. She gets on top and rubs her raw pussy all over my dick almost had me right there then goes into a partial BBBJ then CBJ almost again had me. Then she yells fuck me good baby and lays on the table. I literally can lift her small frame with 1 arm and go to town on her and that's it I'm finished -.

    On a 1-10 scale I would get her a 9 - she is awesome. Great English, super cute and thanks OF Charlie you are the man. Best $200 I've spent in a really long time.
    Friendly advice, once you walk out the lot you can get towed. I don't know how on top of those things this place is but I have seen people get towed, booted the second they walked across the street in similar strip call settings. Would rather you give that tow $ to one of the AMP / AAMP girls.

  12. #7477

    Pinged handler

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    AAMPs screen-shotting our posts. Not sure how I feel about that. You know they are posting in here as well then, posing as actual mongers. It's this type of activity that has ruined RM. Hope the same doesn't happen here. Though, seems like most of the reviews in this thread and the Chicago MP thread now seem to revolve around 2-3 businesses. Maybe (probably) it's already started.

    Note: The screenshot they used is from a profile that only had 2 posts at the time.
    FWIW, I pinged the handler to hide the site name when posting like that.

  13. #7476

    Apt Stroll

    Yesterday I decided to treat myself to an apartment. Woke up. Got some courage with some THC products then headed out. First spot I drove by was HKPD. Seemed super quit there and yet again grown ass men sitting in their cars that doesn't worry me but when you see two grown ass men in the same car nothing screams LEO like that. So as I drive by and stop at the stop sign I smile and nod at them (yep I know who you are and you know who I am) so I head to RL tons of cars outside to I assume they are packed. Head over to SS got a spot right in front but once inside a wait so I remember someone saying BHC and Ella. I turn the car around and head south. I actually parked in the Wendy's parking lot got something to eat then headed over to BHC. Only thing I don't like is their entrance I swear I look over and a whole family in a mini van is starting at me but hey I'm a monger don't judge me I'm thinking.

    I ring the bell and 2 seconds later Ella answers the door. About 5'4 with sexy shoes and a white see through dress.

    She takes me to the room and I do the $200 hr she said regular service but it was better than most girls give for GFE. She gets on top and rubs her raw pussy all over my dick almost had me right there then goes into a partial BBBJ then CBJ almost again had me. Then she yells fuck me good baby and lays on the table. I literally can lift her small frame with 1 arm and go to town on her and that's it I'm finished -.

    On a 1-10 scale I would get her a 9 - she is awesome. Great English, super cute and thanks OF Charlie you are the man. Best $200 I've spent in a really long time.

  14. #7475

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    AAMPs screen-shotting our posts. Not sure how I feel about that. You know they are posting in here as well then, posing as actual mongers. It's this type of activity that has ruined RM. Hope the same doesn't happen here. Though, seems like most of the reviews in this thread and the Chicago MP thread now seem to revolve around 2-3 businesses. Maybe (probably) it's already started.

    Note: The screenshot they used is from a profile that only had 2 posts at the time.
    I must be missing something. The reviews are for 3 places only because well there are only 3 Chinese apartments, RL, PAC and hkpd. I guess 4 if you want to count BHC as one since they basically operate as an apartment. If you or anyone else know another Chinese apartment, please do share. Otherwise, your statement doesn't make sense.

    I totally agree that it's a fake review. Not sure why they even did that tbh, but the pics for Shirly on their Twitter page are real. I have seen her and I recognize the background. And I even wrote a review which was before this fake review. Are you going to question my review next?

    I have stated this before. Competition among those 3-4 apartments are good for us mongers. We should be thankful that PAC is making an effort to stand out from the competition. I for one is looking forward to see the Thai girl that will be here this Saturday. Whether or not she is any good, time will tell. But at least PAC is trying and for that I am grateful.

  15. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    AAMPs screen-shotting our posts. Not sure how I feel about that. You know they are posting in here as well then, posing as actual mongers. It's this type of activity that has ruined RM. Hope the same doesn't happen here. Though, the majority (+50%) of reviews in this thread and the Chicago MP thread now seem to revolve around 2-3 businesses. Maybe (probably) it's already started.

    Note: The screenshot they used is from a profile that only had 2 posts at the time.
    You can tell by the grammar and how it's written that it's 100% fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape