Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 30812
-
06-10-22 09:44 #18527Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes And No
Yes she will be Asian.
Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022
[View Original Post]
Yes she will provide service and get the job done.
No she will not be the girl in the pics or even close.
No she will not be young or that attractive.
No there will not be any drama if you decide to walk because you don't like what you see behind the door.
Hope this helps. I recently saw one at Airport Blvd. I may or may not post a report.
-
06-10-22 09:37 #18526Regular Member

Posts: 18The House
I've been several times and have always had fun. You and your friend will be fine. There's all kinds of body sizes and ages. So don't have to worry about being embarrassed. Having a female friend will also help you and more people will approach you. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:19 #18525Senior Member

Posts: 73Jessica Fox
Here is the link.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm
-
06-10-22 09:04 #18524Senior Member

Posts: 179Jessica Fox
Absolutely. Jessica Fox is the ultimate GFE. Sure, upstairs is man-made, but they are very well made (under the muscle), very soft to touch. Great and safe ambient, great personality, top-five BBBJ, . The only problem is slapping yourself for not visiting her earlier and often.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:01 #18523Senior Member

Posts: 80Any intel?
Saw this one pop up. Interesting.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/914926000426
-
06-10-22 05:52 #18522Senior Member

Posts: 34Car Head
Been into car BJ's and received one from this one in Clayton. She is smaller and cuter than pics. Good communication and easy to talk to. Picked her up and went to parking lot. She went right to work with a nice sloppy blowjob. Would spit and jerk me and let out some nice moans with my cock in her mouth.
She doesn't do CIM but finished me off nicely with her hand until my spunk flew.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/249348917461
-
06-10-22 02:12 #18521Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian Girls legit?
Any of the Asian girls on Skip-t-g legit?
Any recommendations?
-
06-09-22 23:17 #18520Senior Member

Posts: 54Noa
After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?
-
06-09-22 21:28 #18519Senior Member

Posts: 136BKS email
Wow. I also just got an email from BKS. Kinda snarky, honestly. The amusing thing is that the last 2 times I tried to contact someone through their site (while logged in with my VIP account) to schedule a visit, I never got any response. That's frustrating. Maybe I'll try again, but who can say at this point?
-
06-09-22 20:46 #18518Senior Member

Posts: 283Youngish, looking cute, GFE session. Hmm let me think. This is FAKE.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:45 #18517Senior Member

Posts: 283Yeah that's her. Look out for my full review on her coming soon.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:13 #18516Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks
Yes I saw her through bks.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
I asked her at the time. She stated she was clean only.
It maybe a YMMV situation with her. I didn't press the issue just rolled with it.
-
06-09-22 19:16 #18515Senior Member

Posts: 29Hey, Thanks but looks like all of them are inactive currently any active nearby Morrisville, cary would be helpful.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:23 #18514Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Email from BKS
I got the same email, and I am definitely not VIP. I just created an I'd there to be able to poke around to see what the site and agency are about. I think that they simply sent it to all members.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:10 #18513Senior Member

Posts: 270Confused
Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.
Thanks for any additional information.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





