Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 31624
-
06-10-22 21:48 #22594Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Thank you for recognize the most important part.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 15:32 #22593Regular Member

Posts: 24Aubrey Stilinski
Anyone see her? She followed me on Instagram. Offers erotic massage. Would like to try it out but unsure. Anyone heard of her?
https://www.instagram.com/aubrey_stilinski22/
-
06-10-22 12:44 #22592Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone seen her? Any information?
Very little in the way of my investigation, does anyone have more info? She looks great.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/710252301710
-
06-10-22 11:59 #22591Senior Member

Posts: 159Oh, and then there's the issue of her having ghosted someone here recently. Not typical of her afaik, but it happened, so I would be mindful.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:57 #22590Senior Member

Posts: 159Fala Portugues?
Her English is limited, not non-existent though. She'll let you know if there's something she doesn't understand or translate with her phone, but I imagine any meaningful dialogue would have to be in Portuguese or Spanish.
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 08:47 #22589Senior Member

Posts: 97She advertises for overnights. Any thoughts on what she would agree for an overnight? Hows her conversation skills? Opinions if she's worthy of an all nighter? Yes, I'm serious for longer visits at some point you have to talk. .
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 06:00 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 42Thank you
Thank you Sir.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 18:19 #22587Senior Member

Posts: 156Claudia
Guys,
Decided to TOFTT and reached out to Claudia. Comms were great and prices reasonable ($QV / 2 HHR). She is off I-Drive. The photos are her minus that photoshopped tatoo running down her chest and back. I did a QV and it started with CBJ, then K9 and finished Mish. Everything is covered. She's really hot in my book and it was a great experience. Athletic body with rock hard bolt ons. She looked fantastic and I would rank her face at an 8 out of 10. She did set a timer so be prepared for that if you take the dive. Overall it was a great visit and would repeat in a snap. She speaks limited english and told me she is only in Orlando today and tomorrow.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2639019
-
06-09-22 17:47 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 1943Wow
Without a doubt, the most beautiful woman in the hobby in Central Florida not to mention the ultimate GFE experience anyone can imagine in their wildest dreams! I'm saving up to make my next trek to Orlando to see her, hopefully later this summer before I'm to old to do this anymore. My duo experience with her and Avalon two months ago was unbelievable and I still think about it with a smile on my face!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:42 #22585Senior Member

Posts: 464Great photos
I saw her yesterday and it had been too long. She is truly the total package. I am stunned every time I see her.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:13 #22584Senior Member

Posts: 963Long legs indeed
My favorite pics of Berlin, the ultimate GFE.
Originally Posted by JadaMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:07 #22583Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon USA handle
Pm her here at handle Avalon Santoro.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:48 #22582Senior Member

Posts: 158Why not Orlando
Thanks for the review. Strange that she does not post in Orlando. I would have never checked stg Kissimmee before seeing this review.
Originally Posted by PortoWill95
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:51 #22581Senior Member

Posts: 963Avalon contact info
Contact.
Originally Posted by PapaChulu
[View Original Post]
Orlando.
Mon 5 PM – 8 PM.
Tue-Thu 9 AM – 7 PM.
Fri 8 AM – 10 AM.
407-907-6646 (text only for screening purposes).
AvalonSantoro@protonmail.com
-
06-09-22 12:28 #22580Senior Member

Posts: 67Roxy!
She was my first dream ever many years back.
Originally Posted by Reckless
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






