Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 22120
-
06-11-22 00:44 #19960Senior Member

Posts: 219Blonde from West palm
Yes, picked I have picked her up twice, the last time being 2 days ago, she came down from West Palm, blonde with blue eyes, you can tell she is cute but the streets are taking over her looks pretty quick. Gave. 5 for BBBJ / FS.
Originally Posted by KingLama
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:53 #19959Banned Member

Posts: 661[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I told you this would happen. See I can ban you for whatever reason I want.
He's going to make a new user, some of you guys really hate him, report his new users and I'll ban those as well. He's done with the forum.
A2
-
06-10-22 22:50 #19958Banned Member

Posts: 661[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm getting pretty tired of you constantly trolling people. Soon we will be parting company again and you will be starting with a new user.
To the rest of you fucking guys would you please stop encouraging him. He's a fucking troll, just because he posts something doesn't mean you have to respond to it. By responding to you in GUARANTEE that he will continue trolling here. Put him on your ignore list and starve him out.
A2
-
06-10-22 14:57 #19957Senior Member

Posts: 326Cuban Nikki, working Unuversity
Thanks, much better, is an understatement as far as posting photos and information on girls found in the street. Instead of others talking about a videogames.
Originally Posted by HDMurdock
[View Original Post]
Lets go back and discuss streetwalkers. Cruising by the new 7 story building on 83rd street, across from Wells Fargo. Saw a nice petite spinner walking her dog. I was playing some loud bass and got her attention and bobbed her head as I went by slow, I smiled back and parked at Wendys just south. She strolled with her dog and quickly engaged for some head expertise. She told me she staying at the new Northside Commons and we could play there. Jumped on it like a hot pancake and left my car parked there and walked over. I highly recommend y'all engage as YMMV should be promising. Bareback all if wish but no ass play she said but can be persuaded with more of the dead presidents.
-
06-10-22 11:56 #19956Regular Member

Posts: 16Denise $100
Cuban Denise now request 100 for a pop and rushes. Even the ladies are using inflation as an excuse to raise prices. I can't even cruise like I did before to shop around with $82 for a tank fill-up only lasting me a week. Big trouble ahead.
-
06-10-22 10:15 #19955Senior Member

Posts: 317Its not worth it right now to stay out there for long periods of time. I may drive for 30 minutes or take one lap from 79th st and Miami ave all the down 27th ave and 20th st. An then head home if I don't see anything. I'm only out there maybe once a week now a days. Got to find other ways to catch a nut as I'm not trying to go broke driving everywhere. I miss the low gas prices were I could drive an not have to think about filling up after one lap.
Originally Posted by VeteranMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 07:20 #19954Senior Member

Posts: 595Monger Gas Prices
How long do you guys cruise the streets for? 1 hr? 2 hrs? At least that's what I do until my ass starts to hurt from sitting and I get bored of talk radio. This didn't use to be a problem until this gas shit hit $6 a gallon! Even parking somewhere while waiting for girls to appear has me thinking about it. I dunno about you guys but. With these gas-SW-motel prices going up, shits getting hard to navigate out here. I wouldn't even think about it while heading out and now there's additional charges to have to consider!
-
06-09-22 22:26 #19953Senior Member

Posts: 52Kimmie?
Where is this at. Can't see her face but the body looks kinda like Kimmie.
Originally Posted by KingLama
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:46 #19952Senior Member

Posts: 628You still are doing well much better than those who never post pics, in addition to just negative criticism.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:59 #19951Banned Member

Posts: 661Maybe they're all wearing thongs.
Originally Posted by PeterPan420
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:35 #19950Senior Member

Posts: 49Pretty much fish net outfit with no underwear maybe pantys.
Originally Posted by CueBall826
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 14:23 #19949Senior Member

Posts: 26Blondi
Has anyone seen Blondi lately?
Also do you guys know the girl in the pic, she usually has a backpack.
-
06-08-22 21:07 #19948Banned Member

Posts: 661So they're completely naked without clothes?
Originally Posted by PeterPan420
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:14 #19947Senior Member

Posts: 49By far and some look really good like what are you doing out here good but yea its like a strip club on the street lotta girls I swear like 50 blocks and over 100 girls 24/7.
Originally Posted by PinkPigs
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:12 #19946Senior Member

Posts: 49Y'all just got to know how to hustle an talk to these girls I got me and my boy more than once hoes found for out there for 100 for me and my homie I've even traded for tree.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





