Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1651
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #391
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 101

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunMaverick  [View Original Post]
    Dude you're breaking my heart. We are kindred spirits. Light up the after burners. Its time to turn-and-burn and rock and roll in the OC! Just stick to the cool reviews. You are the only one brave enough to report LE busts, dirty towels, and Latinas with Chinese names!
    Clearly you two topgun dudes are not the same guy, because I'm one of you and we don't recognize the third guy, unless we had multiple personality disorder. Which is a possibility and not necessarily a bad thing for this site. Think about it!

  2. #390
    Another troll account, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    He's a troll pretending to be my friend. Funny these guys / members like to hate others for posting intel they can't afford to goto apparently. So they fill up the threads with back in the day stories or repeat what others are have said over and over again.

    The thread about the girls and Mindy needs to be in the rant section not massage parlors. But all good in the hood to the weirdos that act like children.
    Dude you're breaking my heart. We are kindred spirits. Light up the after burners. Its time to turn-and-burn and rock and roll in the OC! Just stick to the cool reviews. You are the only one brave enough to report LE busts, dirty towels, and Latinas with Chinese names!

  3. #389
    Another troll account, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    Apparently if some senior members don't like your reviews they will name call you. Wow grow up people.
    Not cool. You are providing some good info. This like flying Mig alley with S400's coming at you from every angle. I got your six wingman. Its time to party! Whats that web site you mentioned?

  4. #388

    I don't know Topgunmaverick

    He's a troll pretending to be my friend. Funny these guys / members like to hate others for posting intel they can't afford to goto apparently. So they fill up the threads with back in the day stories or repeat what others are have said over and over again.

    The thread about the girls and Mindy needs to be in the rant section not massage parlors. But all good in the hood to the weirdos that act like children.

  5. #387

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyCurry  [View Original Post]
    Regard Admin, his business, his site, his house. I will respect his rule. But how many times does he need to tell you idiots, that if you think I or anyone is a troll or annoying, just put us on ignore. You really need admin to this for you? Geeze dude, grow up.
    How the f am I involved? Apparently they think we are the same person because we don't agree or have other intel to add. They rather waste posts the scout lmao.

  6. #386
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 92

    Trolls

    Dj ez Dick and topgunmaverick and allowiciiis. Same troll.

    Added to my ignore. List as well.

  7. #385

    Easy to spot the OC Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    TopGunMaverick as well.
    Check his post count. Normally he opens NEW accounts and posts multiple times in a short period.

    Most of his post are written the same way.

    Its pretty funny when he quotes his own posts from his shill accounts.

    He needs to start his own blog. So he can talk shit all day and argue with himself.

  8. #384
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 101

    Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Admin, I love your method of just labeling the trolls. Could you add AmpLoverOC and TopGunToday to your list? They've both proven themselves to be trolls, and I suspect they are one and the same person. TopGun's handle only appeared after I called out AmpLover's in the MP forum.
    Regard Admin, his business, his site, his house. I will respect his rule. But how many times does he need to tell you idiots, that if you think I or anyone is a troll or annoying, just put us on ignore. You really need admin to this for you? Geeze dude, grow up.

  9. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Admin, I love your method of just labeling the trolls. Could you add AmpLoverOC and TopGunToday to your list? They've both proven themselves to be trolls, and I suspect they are one and the same person. TopGun's handle only appeared after I called out AmpLover's in the MP forum.
    TopGunMaverick as well.

  10. #382

    Troll Infestation

    Admin, I love your method of just labeling the trolls. Could you add AmpLoverOC and TopGunToday to your list? They've both proven themselves to be trolls, and I suspect they are one and the same person. TopGun's handle only appeared after I called out AmpLover's in the MP forum.

  11. #381
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 101

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    Apparently if some senior members don't like your reviews they will name call you. Wow grow up people.
    Ain't that the truth man.

  12. #380
    Glad I'm not the only one seeing this troll problem. Is there some sort of spray or cream that will get rid of it?

  13. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    If you actually know the place then why didn't you say so? I also relisted the location, crybaby.
    I did say so, thus why I pointed out the incorrect location. Calling out others for name calling whilst doing the same yourself is pretty cool if not hypocritical.

  14. #378

    I'm referring to Tawsy

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    Apparently if some senior members don't like your reviews they will name call you. Wow grow up people.
    If you actually know the place then why didn't you say so? I also relisted the location, crybaby.

  15. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunToday  [View Original Post]
    Apparently if some senior members don't like your reviews they will name call you. Wow grow up people.
    Pointing out your inaccurate geography is not name calling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape