Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember any current HYA girls with natural big tits in OC.

    Kirin is PrincessGarden Kimmy / Kira, Aria is PrincessGarden Yena, Klorix is LAKangels Chloe and all had reviews. The highlighted girls in my list are worth seeing: (click here).
    So I saw TER reviews of Kirin (aka Kimmy from PrincessGarden) from 2012.

    https://www.princess2garden.com/

    If this is the girl who is Kirin on Booker Grey's site, that means she's been around for 10 yrs?

    Did she also go by Vivian?

    Can anyone guess her age now?

    Thanks.

  2. #432

    Sweet from MKC

    My pref is skinny girls with a bit of abs and big fake tits, so for me Sweet is good looking. Her bbj is on another level almost vacuum like. She told me she is 26 also so that is a plus.

  3. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Last two were IZ with mykupcake and MINA with mykupcake. Both gone for now. Baby Sky is a popular LA girl who was here in OC for a bit, she might come back.
    I saw her a while back. She prefers la. Likes the big city.

  4. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to Aspyn? She was in my rotation for a while.
    Been wondering the same thing, seen her 3 times in a month. When I messaged booker in April they said she'd be back in a month then text last month and never responded. Didn't want to get on their bad side so I left it alone.

    She was fun and was even getting BBFS by my 3rd time cause she was comfortable with me.

  5. #429
    Anyone know what happen to Aspyn? She was in my rotation for a while.

  6. #428
    I think MKC Meeju is the youngest in OC. Rebrand of SexyAngel Chanel. LA Nicole is not young.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Who's the youngest taking CIPs in OC rn?

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Last two were IZ with mykupcake and MINA with mykupcake. Both gone for now. Baby Sky is a popular LA girl who was here in OC for a bit, she might come back.
    IZ took creampies? I read she was CFS only.

  8. #426

    HYA CIP girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Last two were IZ with mykupcake and MINA with mykupcake. Both gone for now. Baby Sky is a popular LA girl who was here in OC for a bit, she might come back.
    Another girl mentioned a lot, but I haven't seen yet, is LA Nicole with Papaya (though she is early 30s).

  9. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Who's the youngest taking CIPs in OC rn?
    Last two were IZ with mykupcake and MINA with mykupcake. Both gone for now. Baby Sky is a popular LA girl who was here in OC for a bit, she might come back.

  10. #424

    Hya CIP

    Who's the youngest taking CIPs in OC rn?

  11. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you know that several of the SD orgs are part of LA and OC Orgs under "1" hat! (Korean underground mob. Yes they are run by them believe it or not).

    I've been a level 5 for 7 years and it does come with special treatment and very "private clubs" and "bare" only club for info.

    But, you do what works for you!

    Newbies now days have it hard and I will never give my personal info and work info to a kbooker!
    Yup all illicit businesses from gambling dens, massage parlors, pharma have to pay tax if they operate within certain territories. Hell, I went to a Korean hair salon and provided my number because of their covid protocol. The next week I'm getting spam texts and still getting them to this day.

  12. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Two rating from low level waste of time Chinese orgs.

    Equals level 0!

    Kbooker will now ask for name / age / ethnicity and 2 recent kgirls bookings.

    Chinese orgs are the WoRsT!
    I can just speak from my experience, and 2 ratings was all I needed to enter the kgirl kingdom. There are plenty of Chinese or just non-kgirl providers with high levels who you can see without giving up your work info, tax returns, 1st born son, etc.

  13. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you know that several of the SD orgs are part of LA and OC Orgs under "1" hat! (Korean underground mob. Yes they are run by them believe it or not).

    I've been a level 5 for 7 years and it does come with special treatment and very "private clubs" and "bare" only club for info.

    But, you do what works for you!

    Newbies now days have it hard and I will never give my personal info and work info to a kbooker!
    Yes, I am aware they are all run by the same Org (s), mob, crew. LOL.

    Yes, it's hard for newbie's to get in. I would never provide any of my personal information.

    For each their own and as you stated people should do what they are comfortable with. I'm not seeking or looking for bareFS so clubs don't interests me. I hobby because I'm looking for hotties that also offers great service. Having bare with level 5 fuglies does not do anything for me. Being a level 1, I can already get the bare options with Asian hotties already without having to fu3 k any fuglies to get to level 5.

  14. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I too have been on HX for many years and I am a Level 1. Because I have all the large agencies in San Diego in my network I never have any problems scheduling appointments with any of the HX girls, Kagencies, etc. Or any of the OC and LA agencies.

    I agree, I never have and won't see level 4 or 5 fuglies just to raise my level. I rather see more hotties with that money and have them in my network and give me the safety ratings. Because I have 4 agencies and 10 independents in my network, I don't have any problems making appointments.

    Great point about not maintaining contacts or making appointments with an agency once you have been screened / approved to make appointments. One agency wanted me go through another screening because I hadn't seen any of their girls in a year.
    I'm sure you know that several of the SD orgs are part of LA and OC Orgs under "1" hat! (Korean underground mob. Yes they are run by them believe it or not).

    I've been a level 5 for 7 years and it does come with special treatment and very "private clubs" and "bare" only club for info.

    But, you do what works for you!

    Newbies now days have it hard and I will never give my personal info and work info to a kbooker!

  15. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    The efficient way to get all-access to Korgs is this:



    Never waste money booking ugly women just for rating. I'm only a level 1 even after years, and it's never been an issue. I don't think there would be any benefit for me at all being level 5 instead of level 1. I will say that some of the Korg bookers do care about how often you book with them. If you only booked with them once in the past year (like me), you won't be getting any priority at all for someone like Flynn.
    I too have been on HX for many years and I am a Level 1. Because I have all the large agencies in San Diego in my network I never have any problems scheduling appointments with any of the HX girls, Kagencies, etc. Or any of the OC and LA agencies.

    I agree, I never have and won't see level 4 or 5 fuglies just to raise my level. I rather see more hotties with that money and have them in my network and give me the safety ratings. Because I have 4 agencies and 10 independents in my network, I don't have any problems making appointments.

    Great point about not maintaining contacts or making appointments with an agency once you have been screened / approved to make appointments. One agency wanted me go through another screening because I hadn't seen any of their girls in a year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape