Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 10621
-
06-09-22 02:30 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 110Damage? (i.e. rates)
No rates on her profile or ads.
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 02:27 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm pretty sure the OP is a shill for SA, so that people will pay $100 a month for things that never work out.
Originally Posted by Maneiiioo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 21:06 #5819Regular Member

Posts: 16Can you pm her digits I'll try and see if I can land an outcall. Will let why'all know if it works out or not.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:42 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 229The problem with her is she doesn't have in call I tried hooking up with her and it was impossible good luck to anyone trying her schedule is not ver open at all.
Originally Posted by Maneiiioo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:01 #5817Regular Member

Posts: 16Check pms
Peep pms, her rates seem reasonable.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:33 #5816I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Ugly
No, you're right. She's not attractive at all. Some dudes like uglies but I got to be attracted to her before I'll put it in. Raw or otherwise. Some women have to let you raw dog them and CIP because it's the only way they'll get any customers.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:24 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 1157Damm
I only saw her once, not a clock watcher, she really gets into it, that Beesh gots so much stamina, but I didn't find her attractive, my loss.
Originally Posted by BigTalent
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 18:08 #5814Senior Member

Posts: 153People like this
Folks that do things like this needs to be banned from this site. Like what's the reason of having this site if people with hold info. We all share we all post and we are all looking for the next provider. If you not willing to just lay out the info then you don't need to be here.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:09 #5813Regular Member

Posts: 9Stevie Moon
Thought I had posted those previously. Stevie Moon, very wild and energetic woman. Great body, let me CIP no questions asked and no upcharge. Please add your experience with her.
-
06-07-22 12:44 #5812Regular Member

Posts: 9Stevie Moon
Don't know if she's been reported before, but just got into it with her and put it in unwrapped without any objection. Really a wild wrestling match with this vixen. Every time since that initial visit its been the unquestioned offering. Also I should ad CIP. She's on TNA, so give her a shot.
-
06-07-22 10:09 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 765LOL me too
I have some PMs from a new user asking specifics and AMPs and if I could give him some money to give one a try. 😂.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 09:20 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 421Boomer, you've got mail in your inbox. Sorry, I've not been back in OR till now, so did not check this forum. However, some others that wrote me, with zero posts or an otherwise suspicious posting pattern, I intentionally did not reply. You know why.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 21:27 #5809I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Valuable
Very informative.
Originally Posted by Isaiah70
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:53 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 43Kenzie
Yeah. . Fuck that *****.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 17:57 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 389Lady's info
Gilforama didn't reply to my PM either. I assumed his inbox blew up or he changed his mind, or thinks I don't contribute. Either way no worries. I can cultivate my own.













Reply With Quote




