Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18386

    Must be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    It's going up faster than gas prices!
    That Putin price hike I keep hearing about.

  2. #18385

  3. #18384

    Real Women in Indy

    What site's can use in Indy to find real women? Mature ladies even better.

  4. #18383

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    As of last night she was 160 qv, 220 hhr and 260 hr plus 75.
    It's going up faster than gas prices!

  5. #18382

    Price raise

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Is 120 qv /160 hr with 75 kicker for speaking Greek.
    As of last night she was 160 qv, 220 hhr and 260 hr plus 75.

  6. #18381

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    I have known and seen Sammi for years, and she has never once disappointed. She does play safe in all things and she looks just like her pictures. She is very sweet and soft spoken. A real treat. Sometimes a little difficult to nail down dates and times but worth the effort for sure.
    I was a little hesitant, her reviews on LC looked a little too good and her previous profile no longer existed. Her current ad on STG doesn't have an option for reviews.

  7. #18380

    Her quote

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    How much is the travel package to Greece?
    Is 120 qv /160 hr with 75 kicker for speaking Greek.

  8. #18379
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeul  [View Original Post]
    I see her occasionally for a trip to Greece. She's a fun time and the pics don't lie.
    How much is the travel package to Greece?

  9. #18378
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Been looking around and she's been around for a while, just came up dry. She's a looker so I'm guessing someone has taken the plunge and just hasn't reported (or hoping)i

    Aka sammii tsunamii.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/534376107615

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7659970578

    Thanks in advance.
    I have known and seen Sammi for years, and she has never once disappointed. She does play safe in all things and she looks just like her pictures. She is very sweet and soft spoken. A real treat. Sometimes a little difficult to nail down dates and times but worth the effort for sure.

  10. #18377

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing anything about blah0621 a senior member asking for input on 4 ads he saw. Shouldn't he have done the leg work himself instead of asking for others opinion? This site isn't the easiest to navigate and you can go down a rabbit hole pretty damn quick, so if someone's looking for just a point in the right direction, what's the harm is that?
    I agree wholeheartedly with you. I think the wording set of the reply, "cut back on the investigative work. " It's the main reason I made an effort to become a senior, I noticed that you tend to get preferential treatment (plus the whole "seniors pm me for more details") So I began contributing.

    I am new to this game, I've mainly stuck to AMPs and have only seen two LC girls myself, one in Louisville and one here. The one here was nice but I was so nervous that I couldn't hold my election very well. It was the confidence booster I needed and have began to slowly expand my horizon.

    What I've learned is that there are a lot of scammers out there so I've picked up several red flags, profile age, language and grammar, TGTBT pics, etc etc. I literally spent about 8 hrs over the last few days sifting through the ads looking for girls that met my needs, incall, attractive, nice bodies, youngish looking, no verification, and positively reviewed (preferably here so I can vet the poster based on their posts, part of the research). Although that seems like a unicorn, I did find those girls (with the exception of the third one in the post you reference that requires a pic) which is why I requested feedback.

    Now I'm at a crossroads. The 3 I remain interested in (Sami, Pocahontas, and the bored one) have replied and I have to make a decision. They meet my criteria with the exception of no mention on this board. I don't have a 3 sided coin to flip so I'll have to play it by ear when the time comes, hoping I'll have feedback or a pm by then though, thanks for reading!

  11. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Been looking around and she's been around for a while, just came up dry. She's a looker so I'm guessing someone has taken the plunge and just hasn't reported (or hoping).

    Aka sammii tsunamii.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/534376107615

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7659970578

    Thanks in advance.
    I see her occasionally for a trip to Greece. She's a fun time and the pics don't lie.

  12. #18375

    Sami sweetheart

    Any info on this girl? Been looking around and she's been around for a while, just came up dry. She's a looker so I'm guessing someone has taken the plunge and just hasn't reported (or hoping).

    Aka sammii tsunamii.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/534376107615

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7659970578

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #18374

    My 2 cents

    I'm not one to really defend a new member. But I'm not an Indy native and the forum here really is go to DI or other people you should stay away from.

    Back to the noob. Take a day and break everything down on here. Find a few names that interest you and search for them. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNoob  [View Original Post]
    Not really asking to be spoon fed, I know girls sometimes rotate in and out or move on from the scene. I'm simply asking who's out there legit right now. I'm looking for an incall that's in a decent place. I'm not really looking for anything too specific just be attractive and pleasant.

  14. #18373

    Spoon Fed

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    So you want to be spoon fed. Do your own research it's not that hard.
    I don't recall seeing anything about blah0621 a senior member asking for input on 4 ads he saw. Shouldn't he have done the leg work himself instead of asking for others opinion? This site isn't the easiest to navigate and you can go down a rabbit hole pretty damn quick, so if someone's looking for just a point in the right direction, what's the harm is that?

  15. #18372

    Wheelchair Amber

    Anyone know what happened to her? Used to be a good value with GFE performance. Would see her ad pop up once in a while but haven't seen her in a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape