Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5401
-
06-09-22 01:04 #2056Banned Member

Posts: 3075Nice report and breakdown, Goalie! I haven't seen Elisa because I like them younger. LOL. Yes, Eveline is older as well, but I've known her for a long time and her sessions with me are off the charts in terms of chemistry, sensuality, massage, all of it!
Originally Posted by SsGoalie
[View Original Post]
Yeah, it took a couple of visits before Vianey started smiling, engaging, etc. I agree, not to much sensuality but with her VIP is the best option with her because enjoying her tight body and ASS during VIP is amazing! I remembered reading a report by another monger that rated her a 6, then said she's a 7 or 8 with makeup. She's always dolled up so I'll take a 7 or 8 any day. I don't think I've ever met a 10 in my 15 years of hobby so an 8 is great! Sofia is my favorite so far at the house. She and I have excellent chemistry. Banging body and knows how to use it.
I might try Elisa one day!
-
06-08-22 22:14 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 281Extra on top of the 240? Or included FS.
Originally Posted by SsGoalie
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 21:45 #2054Banned Member

Posts: 335Little House Ladies
Great breakdown King. All the ladies are looking fine in their ads.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
06-08-22 21:37 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 43Little house
I frequent that house. I've seen Elisa, Sofia, Vianey, and now Linda. Elisa was probably my favorite cause she's older (40's) and gives a great massage, VIP is solid, but I just saw Linda. Sofia was ok, banging body but she was a little distant. Vianey has straight stacked, great rack and even better ass. She advertises as "sensual Vianey" but I haven't witnessed the sensuality, Elisa has her beat by a long shot there. I just saw Linda today. Looks better than I was anticipating. She's new and the massage felt good but it was really short lived. Went VIP and it was an excellent time. She really got into it! Rides well, titties we're clapping in cg, doggie was a decent view and standing miss was on point. Definitely the tightest cat I've had in years, had trouble getting in it. Had to switch rubbers cause hers was a little thick and then she just tried harder. Some dirty talk about wanting to feel it in her. Downfall was I paid the hour and VIP but we hit the VIP at about the 20 minute mark, 40 minutes and I was out the door. With a little more experience I'd take her off the market haha.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 21:29 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 335
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys, appreciate the quick responses!
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:38 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 530Toree Love?
If you're talking about Toree Love, she probably retired to spend more time with the grandkids.
Originally Posted by Eljaydude
[View Original Post]
Google her and try the phone numbers that pop up.
-
06-08-22 19:43 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 530She gets around
Same pics in a half dozen different cities. She must be racking up the frequent flyer and hotel points. Good luck.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:41 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Hey AJ, I responded to an inquiry about her several weeks ago. At that time she had ads running in several cities.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:23 #2048Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeking Intel
What happened to Toree, the independent massage therapist? She had a website and ads on multiple sites. Nothing the last 2-3 months.
-
06-08-22 18:11 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 335Seeking Intel
Anyone have info on this provider?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1a733...d08636ae?ref=p
At first glance seems TGTBT, but that massage table does look interesting.
-
06-08-22 11:55 #2046Banned Member

Posts: 3075Little House Latina Hotties
Hey all,
I've been getting lots of inquiries about the Little House. There are Latina hotties here. I highly recommend as opposed to going to an AMP looking for Latina. Better service, non rushed, nice in call.
Rosa and Linda are the newest additions to the group. I hope the links work. If not they all can be found on RubMD.
Sofia, Vianey, Eveline, Jenny, Linda and Rosa.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0de1b...f-27098ca0cca9
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/5b799...7-b684d96dbe52
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74683...c-86203305a3be
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/00713...1-75af5150f4e3
-
06-08-22 10:01 #2045Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone?
Anyone seen this lady yet?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/890b2...4-c41062c4c861
-
06-07-22 20:55 #2044Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree 100 percent.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:36 #2043Regular Member

Posts: 8I reached out and it is 450 hr or 380 hhr. That's for Greek. I have not partaken.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:27 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 335There are so many hot model-type latinas in San Diego that have been talked about numerous times. You can't really go wrong with Niki, Jessica, Joy, the "little house" crew, or any of the Brazilians that have recently been discussed. Almost all provide various levels of MT and that has also been discussed in this thread a bunch. I can especially vouch for Niki and Jessica as the amount of MT and fun we have is top class.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
Most providers now are setting their half hour rates close to 2 bills. You may have to revisit your plans but I'd suggest checking any of these wonderful ladies out. You also have to understand that with almost every independent its going to be completely YMMV in regards to the amount of MT, sensuality, etc. Also, with most independents you will have more enjoyable sessions with repeat visits. Keeping these in mind, I highly suggest just looking through this thread about the names that are mentioned often and see which ones you like. We have so many options here in SD.











Reply With Quote





