Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by SsGoalie  [View Original Post]
    I frequent that house. I've seen Elisa, Sofia, Vianey, and now Linda. Elisa was probably my favorite cause she's older (40's) and gives a great massage, VIP is solid, but I just saw Linda. Sofia was ok, banging body but she was a little distant. Vianey has straight stacked, great rack and even better ass. She advertises as "sensual Vianey" but I haven't witnessed the sensuality, Elisa has her beat by a long shot there. I just saw Linda today. Looks better than I was anticipating. She's new and the massage felt good but it was really short lived. Went VIP and it was an excellent time. She really got into it! Rides well, titties we're clapping in cg, doggie was a decent view and standing miss was on point. Definitely the tightest cat I've had in years, had trouble getting in it. Had to switch rubbers cause hers was a little thick and then she just tried harder. Some dirty talk about wanting to feel it in her. Downfall was I paid the hour and VIP but we hit the VIP at about the 20 minute mark, 40 minutes and I was out the door. With a little more experience I'd take her off the market haha.
    Extra on top of the 240? Or included FS.

  2. #2054

    Little House Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been getting lots of inquiries about the Little House. There are Latina hotties here. I highly recommend as opposed to going to an AMP looking for Latina. Better service, non rushed, nice in call.

    Rosa and Linda are the newest additions to the group. I hope the links work. If not they all can be found on RubMD.

    Sofia, Vianey, Eveline, Jenny, Linda and Rosa.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0de1b...f-27098ca0cca9

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/5b799...7-b684d96dbe52

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74683...c-86203305a3be

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/00713...1-75af5150f4e3
    Great breakdown King. All the ladies are looking fine in their ads.

    Mr MuffMan.

  3. #2053

    Little house

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been getting lots of inquiries about the Little House. There are Latina hotties here. I highly recommend as opposed to going to an AMP looking for Latina. Better service, non rushed, nice in call.

    Rosa and Linda are the newest additions to the group. I hope the links work. If not they all can be found on RubMD.

    Sofia, Vianey, Eveline, Jenny, Linda and Rosa.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0de1b...f-27098ca0cca9

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/5b799...7-b684d96dbe52

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74683...c-86203305a3be

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/00713...1-75af5150f4e3
    I frequent that house. I've seen Elisa, Sofia, Vianey, and now Linda. Elisa was probably my favorite cause she's older (40's) and gives a great massage, VIP is solid, but I just saw Linda. Sofia was ok, banging body but she was a little distant. Vianey has straight stacked, great rack and even better ass. She advertises as "sensual Vianey" but I haven't witnessed the sensuality, Elisa has her beat by a long shot there. I just saw Linda today. Looks better than I was anticipating. She's new and the massage felt good but it was really short lived. Went VIP and it was an excellent time. She really got into it! Rides well, titties we're clapping in cg, doggie was a decent view and standing miss was on point. Definitely the tightest cat I've had in years, had trouble getting in it. Had to switch rubbers cause hers was a little thick and then she just tried harder. Some dirty talk about wanting to feel it in her. Downfall was I paid the hour and VIP but we hit the VIP at about the 20 minute mark, 40 minutes and I was out the door. With a little more experience I'd take her off the market haha.

  4. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey AJ, I responded to an inquiry about her several weeks ago. At that time she had ads running in several cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Same pics in a half dozen different cities. She must be racking up the frequent flyer and hotel points. Good luck.
    Thanks guys, appreciate the quick responses!

  5. #2051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Toree Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eljaydude  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Toree, the independent massage therapist? She had a website and ads on multiple sites. Nothing the last 2-3 months.
    If you're talking about Toree Love, she probably retired to spend more time with the grandkids.

    Google her and try the phone numbers that pop up.

  6. #2050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    She gets around

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this provider?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1a733...d08636ae?ref=p

    At first glance seems TGTBT, but that massage table does look interesting.
    Same pics in a half dozen different cities. She must be racking up the frequent flyer and hotel points. Good luck.

  7. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's a triplet. She has ads in Utah, Texas and here. Below is one from Texas.

    https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...7-df9b5f7c61a4
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this provider?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1a733...d08636ae?ref=p

    At first glance seems TGTBT, but that massage table does look interesting.
    Hey AJ, I responded to an inquiry about her several weeks ago. At that time she had ads running in several cities.

  8. #2048

    Seeking Intel

    What happened to Toree, the independent massage therapist? She had a website and ads on multiple sites. Nothing the last 2-3 months.

  9. #2047

    Seeking Intel

    Anyone have info on this provider?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1a733...d08636ae?ref=p

    At first glance seems TGTBT, but that massage table does look interesting.

  10. #2046

    Little House Latina Hotties

    Hey all,

    I've been getting lots of inquiries about the Little House. There are Latina hotties here. I highly recommend as opposed to going to an AMP looking for Latina. Better service, non rushed, nice in call.

    Rosa and Linda are the newest additions to the group. I hope the links work. If not they all can be found on RubMD.

    Sofia, Vianey, Eveline, Jenny, Linda and Rosa.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0de1b...f-27098ca0cca9

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/5b799...7-b684d96dbe52

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74683...c-86203305a3be

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/00713...1-75af5150f4e3

  11. #2045

  12. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    There are so many hot model-type latinas in San Diego that have been talked about numerous times. You can't really go wrong with Niki, Jessica, Joy, the "little house" crew, or any of the Brazilians that have recently been discussed. Almost all provide various levels of MT and that has also been discussed in this thread a bunch. I can especially vouch for Niki and Jessica as the amount of MT and fun we have is top class.

    Most providers now are setting their half hour rates close to 2 bills. You may have to revisit your plans but I'd suggest checking any of these wonderful ladies out. You also have to understand that with almost every independent its going to be completely YMMV in regards to the amount of MT, sensuality, etc. Also, with most independents you will have more enjoyable sessions with repeat visits. Keeping these in mind, I highly suggest just looking through this thread about the names that are mentioned often and see which ones you like. We have so many options here in SD.
    I agree 100 percent.

  13. #2043
    I reached out and it is 450 hr or 380 hhr. That's for Greek. I have not partaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Rosa looks smoking hot!
    EH09, can you share her VIP rate?

    King, now that's my body type LOL.

    Mr MuffMan.

  14. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, now that I think I may have ruled Michelle out for my San Diego trip, I was going to try to narrow it down to some other hot model-type latina. Then Amber Jane, who I pursued, replied to my text. I've wanted to see her for a long time. Does anyone know if she still looks great or did the pandemic put pounds on her or anything else I should know? I know a lot of you voted her as one of the best a while back but wondering if she's the same or if these fine latinas would be a better time. I'm honestly hoping to not spend more than 2 bucks.
    There are so many hot model-type latinas in San Diego that have been talked about numerous times. You can't really go wrong with Niki, Jessica, Joy, the "little house" crew, or any of the Brazilians that have recently been discussed. Almost all provide various levels of MT and that has also been discussed in this thread a bunch. I can especially vouch for Niki and Jessica as the amount of MT and fun we have is top class.

    Most providers now are setting their half hour rates close to 2 bills. You may have to revisit your plans but I'd suggest checking any of these wonderful ladies out. You also have to understand that with almost every independent its going to be completely YMMV in regards to the amount of MT, sensuality, etc. Also, with most independents you will have more enjoyable sessions with repeat visits. Keeping these in mind, I highly suggest just looking through this thread about the names that are mentioned often and see which ones you like. We have so many options here in SD.

  15. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    So, now that I think I may have ruled Michelle out for my San Diego trip, I was going to try to narrow it down to some other hot model-type latina. Then Amber Jane, who I pursued, replied to my text. I've wanted to see her for a long time. Does anyone know if she still looks great or did the pandemic put pounds on her or anything else I should know? I know a lot of you voted her as one of the best a while back but wondering if she's the same or if these fine latinas would be a better time. I'm honestly hoping to not spend more than 2 bucks.
    Amber still looks great. Still a bit spacey. We chat about content creation and A / V equipment from time to time. Working out is a part of her lifestyle. she's going to look great for a long time. Amber has to be very close to 50 but she is just as hot as ever. I would kill to see that woman's body 25-30 years ago. I should ask her if she has any pics from when she was younger!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape