Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 18409
-
06-10-22 15:19 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 190Beautiful spa
WOW. Come on man. Its near planet fitness. Google the address when you look up beautiful spa. Can't keep anything low key. Good luck. BTW I'm 62 yrs old and can get that figured out.
Originally Posted by BustySeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:28 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 301Full service?
I like them big and I like them older. She offer FS? Thanks!
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 09:59 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 27Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?
Where is beautiful spa on Dixie?
Can't seem to find it.
-
06-10-22 08:50 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 34Always want to meet up with her love me some gilf I'm going to try to schedule time with her.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 00:52 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 165Candis sounds interesting. Can you provide contact info? I will be in town next Friday and would like to set up time with her. Does she operate out of her home? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
EZ.
-
06-09-22 19:46 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 384She was trimmed so not a full Bush. I don't know if it's available for everyone, but daty was offered on a second trip.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 19:06 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 140Have a good one man!
Originally Posted by AFighter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:22 #11952Regular Member

Posts: 6I know
I know you're saving up for a trip to California in August. Because that girl you posted Eva is at least 180 pounds and has nice legs. Eva girl is awesome. LOL.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:49 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 260Joy
I have not seen joy either but wanted to. Is she the one with the Bush? I'm assuming daty and all is on the table correct?
Originally Posted by Vette51
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 02:53 #11950Regular Member

Posts: 10Maria
Churchill Downs establishment.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 21:24 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks Brother
You are the man! I'm saving money mup starting yesterday!! LOL.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:07 #11948Senior Member

Posts: 3103I know who she is
A lot of detective work LOL. Her name is Luulaa or Lola depending on how your ears work with them telling you. She was at 10th street for month and a half then Island breeze month and a half. Owner really likes her so she will probably return in August or right after. I'm thinking August because May and Wendy leave in August. As far as where she is now I'm no help there.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:23 #11947Banned Member

Posts: 873In my opinion, it's not managed well at all. If you book an appointment, it's very likely the girl you booked will not be there when you arrive. They encourage walk-ins, but have a couple of unidentified transgender that work there. While I'm personally not into trans, I have no issues with them working there, but they should be identified. If you encourage walk-ins, but only have trans workers available, you are going to get a lot of traffic and turn-arounds. They should just put up a schedule every day like Churchill does of who is working.
Originally Posted by JeCrow83
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 08:55 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 156Annie
She is great! I seen her Monday and had a great time. She rode me CG so hard the table was sliding around on the floor. In mish she was pulling my hips to pound her harder. She has a really good body and a great attitude, good English and funny. I will be back. 2 Bens total.
Originally Posted by Tj7341
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 08:40 #11945Regular Member

Posts: 8Rose spa
I had already put out $180 as I normally do for Candy. She was happy with that.
Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





