Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 59503
-
06-08-22 19:32 #48658Senior Member

Posts: 798Lucky to live in Orlando Forest! Milk is a great spot.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:29 #48657Senior Member

Posts: 798Brookhaven area
What's your favorite AMP in the Brookhaven area?
-
06-08-22 19:03 #48656Senior Member

Posts: 43ML tall skinny girl
Pretty sure you're referencing the famous Sherry, who all want to have sessions with, but can only be coordinated by going with 4 hands.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:46 #48655Senior Member

Posts: 26FS at Massage Legend
Keep hearing all the rave about ML. Has anyone gotten FS there or what's the extent they'll go to? (Understand it varies if you're a regular, but just in general).
-
06-08-22 17:54 #48654Senior Member

Posts: 332Meh
Stopped in one morning to validate your report but also needed a fix. Got Lily, older, 50 ish not too bad looking but not slim. Decent massage, lot of ass play. Didn't seem to mind some mutual touch leading to your same experience (but without the wonderful NIM). The finish was actually pretty good. Continued with a good neck and back massage. Since she was the only one there we were interrupted several times by inquisitive mongers. 60/60 but not sure I would repeat and not sure if I would pony up for other menu items if they were available.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 16:36 #48653Senior Member

Posts: 346New York NY Spa
So after a recommendation, I was looking for younger Korean girls at an AMP. So I paid a visit to NyNy Spa. I arrived and the door was wide open. I rang the bell and the door cracked a little and a much older lady (60 if I had to guess) with dark hair said "we only take cash $120". I asked if she would be my therapist today and she said yes. Thanks but no thanks I left and as I walked away she said to not come back. My visit to Atlanta was disappointing when it came to the AMP scene. Tried a xpuple otywr places and only saw grannies.
So I'm back in Orlando and heading downtown to Milk, where the girls are hot and the action hotter.
-
06-08-22 16:20 #48652Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks, I appreciate it. Which do you prefer? Hopefully their talent its ancient. A L1 is all you can find in Savannah so I love it when I get a chance to venture out and try new places.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 14:51 #48651Senior Member

Posts: 46A1 Massage: Smyna
On a whim, stopped by A1 massage in Smyna off Cobb Pkwy. Only one person there, 50 old Asian. She was nice, honestly looked tired. Went with the 30 min, She gave good massage with a whole lot of teasing, did the flip and jumped right to the HJ, Technique needs to improve but am thinking I am not the first. Out the door 40 + 40, I will keep searching.
-
06-08-22 09:47 #48650Senior Member

Posts: 240Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend?
Definitely interesting! The real challenge for Massage Legend is finding the right balance between beauty and massage skills; those two things don't necessarily come as standard equipment.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:25 #48649Senior Member

Posts: 39Mia
You can probably try Mia at Hot Stone Spa on Buford Hwy. I have never been there myself but she is Latina.
Originally Posted by Chuckles101
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 06:47 #48648Senior Member

Posts: 798Unfortunately Covid has spooked her so she's gone a bit shy now.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 06:41 #48647Senior Member

Posts: 798How did the session (s) go with the new models?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 00:05 #48646Senior Member

Posts: 4061In the independent scene there are.
Originally Posted by Chuckles101
[View Original Post]
Check out rubmd.com.
Isabella (Latina) is in cobb.
-
06-07-22 21:14 #48645

Posts: 682Gertrude
Yep, that's the name.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:06 #48644

Posts: 682Not a one. Not a single one.
Originally Posted by Chuckles101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






