Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Simply put, nothing close to Braselton. The closest place to get FS is Bali or Terrachi VIP in Gainesville. Both are Korean parlors.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Which do you prefer? Hopefully their talent its ancient. A L1 is all you can find in Savannah so I love it when I get a chance to venture out and try new places.

  2. #50093

    A1 Massage: Smyna

    On a whim, stopped by A1 massage in Smyna off Cobb Pkwy. Only one person there, 50 old Asian. She was nice, honestly looked tired. Went with the 30 min, She gave good massage with a whole lot of teasing, did the flip and jumped right to the HJ, Technique needs to improve but am thinking I am not the first. Out the door 40 + 40, I will keep searching.

  3. #50092

    Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    How did the session (s) go with the new models?
    Definitely interesting! The real challenge for Massage Legend is finding the right balance between beauty and massage skills; those two things don't necessarily come as standard equipment.

  4. #50091

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles101  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white or Latina girls?
    You can probably try Mia at Hot Stone Spa on Buford Hwy. I have never been there myself but she is Latina.

  5. #50090
    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Takes top off, exposing those luscious boobs, and DATY?
    Unfortunately Covid has spooked her so she's gone a bit shy now.

  6. #50089
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is probably one of the models Massage Legend interviewed. The Managing Partner thought they should take a closer look at models who have some prior massage experience. I was there when the first few arrived and offered to be a pretend customer for the massage portion.
    How did the session (s) go with the new models?

  7. #50088
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles101  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white or Latina girls?
    In the independent scene there are.

    Check out rubmd.com.

    Isabella (Latina) is in cobb.

  8. #50087

    Gertrude

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
    Yep, that's the name.

  9. #50086
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles101  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white or Latina girls?
    Not a one. Not a single one.

  10. #50085

    Any white girls in Cobb or Atlanta?

    Are there any white or Latina girls?

  11. #50084
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback and the tip. Goin there soon and will dutifully provide feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Part of our job as clients is to teach. If they are willing, they will learn. If they are not willing then keep on driving next time, right? I confess that a wonderful nipple placed in my mouth was rather motivational.
    Mini bottles.

  12. #50083
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree that both Monica and Jenny are very sexy! But, they are both very short; around 5-3 or less. I was at Massage Legend when the model interviews started and at least 3 of them were 5-8 to 5-10; all Chinese models looking for work.
    Let me guess: Dalian, Shenyang or Harbin?

  13. #50082

    Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!
    I agree that both Monica and Jenny are very sexy! But, they are also very short; around 5-3 or less. I was at Massage Legend when the model interviews started and at least 3 of them were 5-6 to 5-8; all Chinese models looking for work.

  14. #50081
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Simply put, nothing close to Braselton. The closest place to get FS is Bali or Terrachi VIP in Gainesville. Both are Korean parlors.

  15. #50080
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Herbs & Massage in Braselton may or may not do the trick for you.
    Herbs Massage is very legit. You'd be better off trying to get a HJ from a preacher's wife on Sunday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape