Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5803
-
06-08-22 17:53 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 64Oh shit. I'm glad I didn't go for it.
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 15:59 #3957Regular Member

Posts: 13Vietkim
What is her location like? Don't see a lot of details on that. Discreet etc? Thanks guys.
-
06-08-22 14:00 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 2085I was being too harsh. Mayumi does have a beautiful pussy with symmetrical lips and a very large perfect clit that can get stiff as a board. I have some photos of her box soaked in my cum that rival women 45 years younger.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 12:31 #3955Regular Member

Posts: 13I saw her about a month ago. I was excited because I've been following her pictures from when she was in Palmdale area. I was disappointed in real life. It wasn't tight at all, in fact pretty loose. And her amazing rack is sagging very bad. Such a bummer because she looked so hot when she was younger!
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:45 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 1657No kidding. Her apartment is way too close to the management office. I've not read one text she's sent me.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:38 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 1657Did you hear her voice? I ran across her add once and thought "Trans. " Fake tits and ass just looks weird. But take another look at the video and listen carefully to her voice.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:23 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 111Yep it's a dude
I remember seeing a video on another site where she had "additional equipment" at the time, looks like it has been removed.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:11 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi doesn't like cum near her face. She doesn't like men either. She will allow you to bareback and unload just to get rid of you. If the charge is only $100, I guess that is ok. Now that she has so many clients again, it is just a matter of time before she gets busted. I don't advise going over there. The neighbors know what she is up to in her clean little apartment.
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 05:39 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 59Mayumi wouldn't even give me a BJ. No LFK even. Even though she was cool with me. Weird lady.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:09 #3949Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687How was the service / pussy?
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
I dated her before the had the trick baby and her pussy was really, really tight.
Her firm cooter made up, but yeah, she is about as ghetto as you can get.
-
06-07-22 19:28 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 178Safari
Safari operates out of a 2 bedroom motel in BP w / her baby in a diff room. 140 bbfscip, very ghetto. Might be lactating but wasn't allowed to suck the tits.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/83387714
Last 4 digits 1676 in case ad goes down.
-
06-06-22 22:41 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 983Same number as always 714-603-6138.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 21:37 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 293Been to Tj
Been to Tj no chick with ass implants and tits implants have that look to them.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
And we talking about 500 chicks in Hong Kong Tijuana.
It's a post op.
-
06-06-22 20:47 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 742Vietkim
Has anyone got a hold of Vietkim? Let me know where I can contact her please thanks.
Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 09:04 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 438Yikes
I don't think I've ever seen more ridiculous implants.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





