Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 17749
-
06-08-22 12:10 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure she was depressed. She out on the streets. I still think she's the one I saw a couple months ago. If so her name is Lisa. I got a BJ from her for 12 bucks and a pack of smokes. We went to the back of the shopping center. The tits were saggy but ok and soft ass. Nothing really to write about. But if you're in the area and need to drop a nut, talk to her. You can always go see Misty or that fat old ugly black beggar. LOL.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:55 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 2029I think it's just a trick. Since LE isn't out and making a presence. Activity will go up again then and then out of no where they'll do another bust. So be careful. Just a tactic IMHO. They do bust around the same times. Maybe even letting activity go up so they can have someone blend in. Just my speculation and theory LOL. They'll be back. There were dudes hanging with them last night so I was definitely not going to pick one up. Also my bad I meant to say the citgo and chevron on MLK not FIB.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:17 #15332Banned Member

Posts: 3001Yea I was on Fib last week I didn't see any LE either I'm a little surprised cause then when they have there stings like last year.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Most of the SW on Fib be on Wendell tho up from the old Shamrock gas station and near MlK and sometimes at the Fulton Inn. They don't really be on the other side near the strip clubs.
-
06-08-22 09:40 #15331Banned Member

Posts: 3001Well I definitely wouldn't say she is cute but if your horny enough any SW would appear cute even ugly ass Melissa LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I still can't believe I got a BBBJCIM from her LOL.
-
06-08-22 08:44 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea even when you see her from a distance she looks very cute, but up close she looks meh. Yep she has the "Boston syndrome".
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 00:39 #15329Senior Member

Posts: 736Begger
She looks so depressed. I wouldn't even be able to get hard smashing her.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:28 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 2029I saw someone who resembled her but I'm not 100 percent certain I saw her on MLK.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:27 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 2029Exploring FIB and MLK
I explored the area. It was easy to predict where the SWs would be. They were all congregated near the Citgo and Chevron gas station on FIB because it is raining. Obvious. I saw what seemed to be a WSW in a white dress walking MLK. Most were at the gas stations. There was no LE in sight either.
-
06-07-22 21:32 #15326Banned Member

Posts: 3001She looks about in her 50's she probably wasn't bad in her younger days.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:48 #15325Senior Member

Posts: 4061Blonde
This is the blonde beggar I was telling you about that is hanging out by the dollar tree and planet fitness off of Veterans Memorial in Mableton. I tried to take a close pic. Her teeth are jacked up. But that doesn't stop from sucking LOL.
-
06-07-22 19:22 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 155Man Andrea the best on that side if we talking about same one. I usually catch her in the bluff tho. I do think she got a man now cause every time I see her she ignores me lmao. Usually she would be like don't date nobody else out here only me blah blah. Now she don't do dates but I think that could be cause she got another way to make money and catch her high. She about 5,3 wit a nice phat ass she never let me fuck tho just got head twice. Auntie is ok I wouldn't go back to her tho but she has some sense and don't cause any trouble. I think I seen that younger BSW once and then drugs def got her ass. But aye if she down to make a movie she a true freak go for it LOL. I may swing by tonight around 8:30 I'll let why'all kno what I see.
Originally Posted by ToRemain
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 16:55 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 47Me too
I also had a bad experience in that area like two weeks ago. It's a middle aged brown skin lady, she isn't ugly, and has decent skin, but no body whatsoever. She usually has on a wig, and lip gloss. Seems like she'll be decent, but is fucking trash. BBJ skills are mid, and then she'll start trying to rush you if you take to long to blow. I saw her like three years ago, and said "never again", but this time I didn't recognize her until she started talking. I was like damn maybe she improved. Nope. Best best around Drummond is Auntie, or Andrea, but I think Andrea might've lowkey gotten cuffed. Only time I see her is when she's walking, but she always has on clean clothes, and shades. Can't remember the last time I seen her working. Also it’s a younger girl, I think her name is Audrenna or some shit, she’s a bsw, about 5,4 usually out on the weekends, and she always wears colorful wigs, and leggings. She’s a little younger, but be drugged tf up. She literally ate, and was so high she fell asleep while giving me a BBJ about a month ago. I had to lift her ass up, and put her on the ground under the trees over there by the dorms. I caught her again recently, and she’s freaky as hell. She don’t have a phone right now, but she told me she wanted to make a movie…
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 16:43 #15322Senior Member

Posts: 103The same here. I have been on the game since 2009. I had few STDS myself too. For the most part I have used protection and will continue to do so. Thanks for sharing that buddy.
Originally Posted by BirdMangy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 07:54 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 117Dude.
All those chicks look rough except the younging and I been hitting her line but it's saying the textplus number your calling isn't available. Hoping to run into her again and get here share on the board. As of right now she's MIA, but the white chick is severely overpriced for what you walking into. You can get way better for. 120 even a HHR in some instances.
Originally Posted by Jokerr884
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:32 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 4061Talk about somebody wanting attention.
Originally Posted by MasageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





