Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 37316
-
06-08-22 21:30 #25361Banned Member

Posts: 242The Italian vixen
Anyone recommend?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2765131
-
06-08-22 20:43 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 220Yes, most of us guys that have been around a few years have. Go have fun and report.
Originally Posted by Bd1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:30 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 220OK guys she has my jaybird stamp of approval. Better looking in person than her pics and and a very intelligent girl. No clock watching and her rule is for you to be showered before you come because she is as well. Safe play only which is good with me. No Greek allowed but it wasn't needed as her cat is very snug. Located in a nice area of western Chesterfield in an older home. Treat her good and she will treat you good.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:48 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 25Treasure
Anyone sampled this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/433624278056
-
06-08-22 17:42 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 859Tayrn
Same request here, please, from Senior member from Roanoke, visiting next week on business.
In return, I have UTRs from Roanoke, Charlottesville and Newport News to trade.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:05 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 220Christa
Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667
-
06-08-22 16:59 #25355Senior Member

Posts: 220Christa
Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667
-
06-08-22 14:50 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 60Tayrn Digits
I have been trying to contact Tayrn but didn't realize she has a new number. The one I have ends in 1930. Could someone be kind enough to message me her new digits so I can dream of her again.
Thanks.
-
06-08-22 13:49 #25353Senior Member

Posts: 369I do if I want to see the girl in question. I'm not a criminal nor do I have a record, I have no reason to be blacklisted (ok, maybe I ghost conversations after waiting days for a reply, but never appointments), and I'm not trying to play games like rob, assault, or short change a girl, so I'm ok sharing most information asked. And while effectively nobody here is talking about high end girls (maybe 2 or 3 of you), some are so low volume they approve new clients based on their career and / or looks, too. Personally, unless it's a pornstar or someone famous I'm interested in meeting I won't pay more than 500 an hour in this area. I feel anything above that is an "I hate men" premium and foreshadows a disappointing date full of restrictions, upselling, and clock watching and rushing.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:39 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 369Don't bother with KoSexy. She's a deposit scammer (don't worry, didn't fall for it).
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
Re the first, I don't know what you hoped to accomplish with the faceless pic other than to troll LOL. Also, I think she only sees white males (wm) per her ad, for what it's worth.
-
06-08-22 11:40 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 784Jessica
Based on your review. I stopped by to sample Jessica. Thick, adorable and willing. She has great mouth, pussy and ass. She told me to "tear that ass up daddy" and that worked. Filled the bag. She is a cool chick and I will definitely keep her in the mix. She has regular job and will get a room again later in week.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 11:14 #25350Senior Member

Posts: 124Looking Questionable
Don't know about number 1 but number 2 I contacted before and she asked for deposit so end of conversation.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 10:52 #25349Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Taryn says give me a call.
-
06-08-22 09:48 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 270Kynsley Morgan
I hit her up on TER as she had some nice reviews and she was soooo nonchalant! What's on your menu? Just wanted to make sure my $4 was going to be worth it! "I don't have a menu. Depends on how we vibe" End of conversation!
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 07:59 #25347Senior Member

Posts: 346No reviews?
To follow up. .
I texted the first one, but did not add a pic. Within 10 minutes, I get a reply asking for a pic. I sent a pic, but didn't include my face (since none of her pics in her ad show a face). There was no reply.
I texted the second one, but no reply.
Does anyone have any experience with either of these?
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




