Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19376

    Scarlet

    I don't trust any of these ladies with my personal information. Too much of a chance for identity theft. Maybe not by the provider but by others with access to their device.

  2. #19375
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a single person on the planet worth that fucking nonsense. If people collectives stopped complying with dumbass requests, she will change or she'll go away.
    I have never seen Scarlet and don't really plan to, but I am amazed the amount of anger on this board over her requirements for a visit. This has been the third time someone has said "Eh, it isn't that bad" and someone else gets mad and says "Starve her out. " Look, she has clients who don't care about her form so that won't work. Lots of providers have stipulations for entry. It is the same as all the providers who have stupid ways to check if you're a cop. How many of us have been asked multiple times by a provider if we're a cop? Or even go onto say "You have to tell me if you're a cop. " Or they'll ask for dick pics, face pics, business cards / I'd, P411, other providers vouching for you. I have done all but the business I'd (Only have done face pic a couple times though and only to very well reviewed providers). We do those things to make them feel comfortable so that they'll fuck us. You draw the line of what you won't do but be aware others will not be drawing their line at the same point.

  3. #19374
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who had the pleasure of seeing Prolux Lizzie remember what a treat she was to visit. Adorable petite red head, mad skills with bookish charm. Sessions with her doubled as therapy. It was great to reconnect with her on * For anywho who would like to follow her, here's the link:

    https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency
    Is she still seeing clients in person or is she only doing OF and her other ventures?

  4. #19373
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDupers  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm not seasoned in chasing massage girls, so any advice is appropriated. I just want a 30 minute massage with a happy ending. No sex. No oral. Which Angel do you recommend? Is $120 for half an hour? Do you tip them also? John.
    You can't go wrong with Lake's girls, especially if you're just wanting a massage and a HE. http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com.

  5. #19372

    Just Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She is still very worried about covid. Really can't blame her. Take a home test and send her a picture of the results. Quick and easy.
    There isn't a single person on the planet worth that fucking nonsense. If people collectives stopped complying with dumbass requests, she will change or she'll go away.

  6. #19371

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I managed to fit into her hectic schedule. It would be best to set something up a day or so in advance. I do see her about once a month. Always a great time. We talked about the state of things. Since discussions about screening were intermixed with playing with her butt and boobs in my mouth I may not have been paying attention. The I'd check is staying. She said she gets to many weirdos. After you are verified your "real life" data gets zapped. She knows "the real Jeff" and I have never gotten a strange call looking for money or a threat to tell my SO or boss. She is still very worried about covid. Really can't blame her. Take a home test and send her a picture of the results. Quick and easy.

    The good stuff. Her basic massage and finish are always fun. She loves for you to rub her. I like it too. She is very open to things you want to do. Just ask, even on a first visit.
    I couldn't agree more on Scarlett. People complain about the Covid screening or having to take a test, but if you put yourself in her position, it makes sense. I've seen her a few times and each session just gets better. With both of us being very open minded, we've had a lot of fun together. And as the OP said, don't hesitate to tell her what you're into. She is very accommodating and honestly one of my favorite providers of all time.

  7. #19370

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDupers  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm not seasoned in chasing massage girls, so any advice is appropriated. I just want a 30 minute massage with a happy ending. No sex. No oral. Which Angel do you recommend? Is $120 for half an hour? Do you tip them also? John.
    I would recommend Ember for the hhr with massage & HJ only.

    If outcall depending where you're at, maybe a couple extra for travel.

  8. #19369

    Scarlett

    Somehow I managed to fit into her hectic schedule. It would be best to set something up a day or so in advance. I do see her about once a month. Always a great time. We talked about the state of things. Since discussions about screening were intermixed with playing with her butt and boobs in my mouth I may not have been paying attention. The I'd check is staying. She said she gets to many weirdos. After you are verified your "real life" data gets zapped. She knows "the real Jeff" and I have never gotten a strange call looking for money or a threat to tell my SO or boss. She is still very worried about covid. Really can't blame her. Take a home test and send her a picture of the results. Quick and easy.

    The good stuff. Her basic massage and finish are always fun. She loves for you to rub her. I like it too. She is very open to things you want to do. Just ask, even on a first visit.

  9. #19368

    Classic on Clayton

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html
    That Pizza Hut is actually a Domino's. Classic is on at least its third owner.

  10. #19367

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    Saw her once a while ago. Filled a need at a price point.

    BTW, she has been 39 and used some of the same pictures for at least 5 years.

  11. #19366

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    She's another one of these chicks that is old and talk incessantly about non-erotic things when she's trying to get you hard. Still she's a value at $140 and will do her best to get two pops out of you during the hour.

  12. #19365
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who had the pleasure of seeing Prolux Lizzie remember what a treat she was to visit. Adorable petite red head, mad skills with bookish charm. Sessions with her doubled as therapy. It was great to reconnect with her on * For anywho who would like to follow her, here's the link:

    https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency
    She had way too many rules and made it seem like it was a huge deal when we fucked. I guess she only gave most guys handies. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for her OF. She was cute though if you like small tits, but I'm not paying for therapy I'm paying to bend her over and pound the little box LOL.

  13. #19364
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    Look at the pics. She so old, she looks like a burn victim.

  14. #19363

    Sally in the city

    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.

  15. #19362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.
    I had a similar experience with another one of their former girls. Saw a couple here and there but ultimately found other providers I preferred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape