Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 1126
-
06-13-22 20:59 #316Regular Member

Posts: 15"Note: VIP is gone. You can read full reviews for free. ".
Originally Posted by HowlingCow
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:47 #315Senior Member

Posts: 515They undid it back to normal.
Originally Posted by HowlingCow
[View Original Post]
Shait most my reviews don't got through and most the reviews I read don't have real intel.
Who wants to pay for that lo.
-
06-13-22 17:40 #314Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone a VIP client on private delights?
Anyone signing up for the VIP package with private delights? Or is everyone like me (already have some favorites we see over and over again?
-
06-12-22 16:03 #313Senior Member

Posts: 60Natalie
I'm 99% sure that she doesn't.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:01 #312Senior Member

Posts: 515Long shot for sure. Very few providers are that sophisticated. It's like when reviewers say things like "True GFE" or "Ultimate GFE". Both descriptions are bareback according to the urban dictionary and the RB acronymns list. But my money says the reviewers have no clue about that and just want to ingratiate themselves with the provider.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
I compiled lists of providers and services mentioned in the reviews that slipped by the moderators. Missed this one.
-
06-11-22 23:08 #311Senior Member

Posts: 58I don't know about you guys. But PD charging to read reviews is the worst thing they could have thought of.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 17:22 #310Senior Member

Posts: 51The bear is sticky with honey
Okay. This is a long shot, but perhaps someone here has the intel before I make a fool out of myself and try to ask in the room (cause I still haven't found my courage on that one, and asking in txt seems to be a 1/10 chance of getting a "yes" even from the ones that provide it).
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieLBelle
Her ad seems normal, nothing standing out, until you get to the bottom. A simple emoji of a Bear and a Honey Pot.
I have seen the Bear emoji before but usually with some context around it like "I offer -Bear Emoji- but no context here. Just a Bear and a Honey Pot leaving me to question: Is the bear truly sticky with honey?
(props to those who get the reference.
-
06-10-22 23:44 #309Senior Member

Posts: 515Looks like a couple of BB girls have had their ads pulled on PD, Daisy (Muh Genie) was one and that tow916 gal mentioned earlier in thsi thread.
PD is going to start charging to read their useless reviews anyways. I've been compiling lists of those I'd like to see.
-
06-10-22 23:41 #308Senior Member

Posts: 515Looks like she corrected it.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ca/Ravenkitten
-
06-09-22 14:35 #307Regular Member

Posts: 15Kehlani
Sweet young gnd hapa chick. From Reno area but catch her when she comes to the bay. Outcalls only though. BBBJ, BBFS CIP, no kissing.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kehlani003
-
06-09-22 02:12 #306Regular Member

Posts: 15Contacted her via text and she does offer bare but no cip. She's in the north bay so too much of a trek for me go try.
Originally Posted by TridentGum
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 02:04 #305Regular Member

Posts: 15Ouch! So did you get a BBBJ? Still pricey for GFE nonetheless.
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:03 #304Senior Member

Posts: 33I toftt
Her VIP is just GFE. Lame.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:43 #303Senior Member

Posts: 515Came across this ad. Not sure I want to see her. But thought I'd share.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...stbay/83427966
And this one. She was mentioned as a BBFS girl in an archived thread.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../CamilaPhoenix
-
06-07-22 22:33 #302Senior Member

Posts: 515I wanted to see her at some point just for the eye candy a few years back when it was $250 or so for hh. Never made it down to SJ and followed through. Now I'm intrigued again. Might put her back on my favorites. Although honestly if her look changed in person I would walk before paying 1 k for a big woman.
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




