Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 13815
-
06-08-22 00:58 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 586Are they letting clients schedule appointments or is this still setup as a perpetual gangbang with line out door? Would be extremely interested if I could schedule appointments. Glad they got higher end girls and 200 hhr is great as it's equal to what the Korean spa girls want in total with house fee. Would be cool if they had appointments and Koreans too. But white / Russian and Asian is great too.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:02 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks man. I thought so, but just wanted to double check. And Agree with you GFE is always fun.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:48 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 307$200 is for Hour Regular Service -$300 GFE well worth it she is an awesome girl
$200 is for Hour Regular Service -$300 GFE well worth it she is an awesome girl.
Originally Posted by JanFromNoma
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:39 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 1714Next rotation at PAC
I have been told that it's in the work already. Not easy though. Plus, the line might just be out the door all the way to Halstead lol.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
It looks like PAC is serious about the rebrand. A high end girl this rotation. A Thai girl and a white girl next rotation. Thai girl looks familiar. Maybe a former AX girl?
https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi
-
06-07-22 19:38 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 286I'm all for it.
I'm all for higher end girls but if they are going to be the NY LA types they should offer BBFS like the girls do out there.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 18:49 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 1714The return of master ass licker Shasha
After months of pestering, I was finally able to convince Shasha to return to Chicago. One can argue who is the greatest master ass licker between Mimi and Shasha, but for sure she is number 2 if not number 1. She will be here in October. If you miss her the first time, don't miss her this time.
Going to keep pestering Mimi next lol.
If people still don't think I make any contributions, you can ask your wife to lick your ass.
-
06-07-22 08:51 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 37That's the regular fee just say you been there before multiple times and the most they've asked was $200. I usually pay $180 if it's during the week. They won't let you walk away for $200 trust me.
Originally Posted by JanFromNoma
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 23:24 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 1714Shirly at PAC
Can I ask if you are Asian? I asked because somehow you managed to find a celebrity that Shirly resembles to and you got her age range right. Shirly is 28 yr old.
Originally Posted by Ahc0822
[View Original Post]
One thing I failed to mention in my earlier report is that while her hourly rate is 300, it comes with all the 260 VIP services, such as mutual shower, body slide, catbath and ass licking. I would rate her ass licking skill as above average, not quite master level. So if I view the extra 40 as a tip, then it's not that bad.
In speaking with the PAC booker, this is a trial to see if there is a market place for high end girls or not. Knowing KP hourly rate is also 300 and how many guys can't get into KP, the booker thinks there might be a market place for high end girls at a place that people can actually get in. I guess time will tell if they can convince more higher end girls to visit Chicago or not. But if there is not enough demand for Shirly this rotation, this might just be the end of the high end girl trial which imo is too bad. Tired of seeing NYC and LA getting all the hot girls.
-
06-06-22 22:37 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 40GFE for $200?
How did you manage to get her down to $200? Am I overpaying $260 and $300?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 21:46 #7461Regular Member

Posts: 5PAC (SS) Airline Hostess
I've mooched off your reviews for a long time, here's a contribution:
I stopped by SS to visit the ex-airline hostess, the pictures are real. About 5'8"-5'9", the spitting image of Korean actress Choo Ja-Hyun, though younger at (maybe) about 27-28.
In some ways the pictures do a little injustice-- they led me to believe she was a bit older, and I was pleasantly surprised upon visiting. She seems to have a natural proclivity to scarring, evident in the boob job and c-section scar, though her face and everything else are beautiful enough that it doesn't matter. -- and I guess the latter has kept her tight.
Pleasant demeanor considering the line of work, and my poor Chinese. She put in a good effort. I have no complaints.
-
06-06-22 21:41 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 37Is she too skinny?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:57 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 307Bhc. Ella
Posting here cause no one is paying attention in the AMP's board and BHC is essentially an apartment operation-.
Took the wonderful advice OFCharlie gave on Ella in the AMP board post.
Around 4 pm today made the trip over. Super easy parking called and asked Ella to let me know front door is on the corner of very busy intersection.
$300 for GFE was able to get her down to $200.
As OFCharlie stated girl is legit and will be there until the 20th.
She has the best personality I've come across in a long time. Amazing body and super cute and her English is better than mine and I'm a white guy LOL -.
Do yourselves a favor and make the visit and the GFE is super legit.
-
06-06-22 17:45 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
Koreanpalace DOT biz.
Originally Posted by Chuck1232
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 11:24 #7457Regular Member

Posts: 2May I know what "kp" stands for? Is this a stable name?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 19:17 #7456Regular Member

Posts: 3HKPD Wheaton
Anyone ever traveled out to rhe apartments here? Wondering the experience and quality. LEO acitivity at all like main HKPD location?












Reply With Quote




