The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    I saw a bunch of half naked SW's in Figueroa on YouTube. I forgot the guys username on YouTube. It's packing LOL.
    Yea, Wild West out there they don't care right now about them so they basically naked on the street walking.

  2. #19944
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I am originally from SoCal. Figueroa sucks, terrible value. Unless you like paying $100 for a CBJ.

    Fig is basically like a no-touch strip club, these girls will extract boatloads of money from guys that don't know any better. Good to look at, bad for actually getting pussy.
    I've been there and on the average for the hottest ebony pussy you could imagine, it was $200 FS back at the hotel. But I've had some outstanding stripper quality gals and a great time there also.

    By far way more plentiful of a selection.

  3. #19943
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I am originally from SoCal. Figueroa sucks, terrible value. Unless you like paying $100 for a CBJ.

    Fig is basically like a no-touch strip club, these girls will extract boatloads of money from guys that don't know any better. Good to look at, bad for actually getting pussy.
    So Hollywood blvd I bet they charge more like 150-200 dollars.

  4. #19942
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Ok so if you want to know or already know Figueroa Street south central los angles here you will find what ever type you want I'm talking no shame out there they're almost naked already and probably about 50+ blocks of nothing but SW but there a little more pricey out there but way better looking also good luck.
    I am originally from SoCal. Figueroa sucks, terrible value. Unless you like paying $100 for a CBJ.

    Fig is basically like a no-touch strip club, these girls will extract boatloads of money from guys that don't know any better. Good to look at, bad for actually getting pussy.

  5. #19941
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDugan  [View Original Post]
    In life you get what you pay for.

    But you don't pay for what you don't got.
    Exactly right. Unless you make over about $75,000 yr LOL or if you're rich. I'm just saying.

  6. #19940

    Figueroa

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Ok so if you want to know or already know Figueroa Street south central los angles here you will find what ever type you want I'm talking no shame out there they're almost naked already and probably about 50+ blocks of nothing but SW but there a little more pricey out there but way better looking also good luck.
    I saw a bunch of half naked SW's in Figueroa on YouTube. I forgot the guys username on YouTube. It's packing LOL.

  7. #19939
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Cruising unity and spot a white girl looking promising. Circled back at the Valero gas station on 71 street. Signal her over and jumps in. Settled on SW rates and got down on junior. Took her time and changed it up. Cum in mouth and continued slaughtering my seed.
    She ain't that hot. LOL.

  8. #19938
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Cruising unity and spot a white girl looking promising. Circled back at the Valero gas station on 71 street. Signal her over and jumps in. Settled on SW rates and got down on junior. Took her time and changed it up. Cum in mouth and continued slaughtering my seed.
    Never could stop for that. Yuck.

  9. #19937

    Virginia Nikki

    Cruising unity and spot a white girl looking promising. Circled back at the Valero gas station on 71 street. Signal her over and jumps in. Settled on SW rates and got down on junior. Took her time and changed it up. Cum in mouth and continued slaughtering my seed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220607-074241_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220607-074045_Video Player.jpg‎  

  10. #19936
    In life you get what you pay for.

    But you don't pay for what you don't got.

  11. #19935

    The mecca of sw

    Ok so if you want to know or already know Figueroa Street south central los angles here you will find what ever type you want I'm talking no shame out there they're almost naked already and probably about 50+ blocks of nothing but SW but there a little more pricey out there but way better looking also good luck.

  12. #19934
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJordan  [View Original Post]
    Never pay half your front lmao. That's a common scam, that's number one rule not to ever do, especially if it's a Snapchat person. If it's Snapchat, They are basically mostly dudes tryna scam or a girl tryna scam. Source: I got scammed twice on Snapchat years ago giving half upfront.
    If they want money upfront most likely it's a scam. Girls years ago were never like that. I'm talking more than 10 yrs ago. You never had to put a deposit.

  13. #19933
    Quote Originally Posted by ArodAgain34  [View Original Post]
    Ain't no way in hell I'm paying anything upfront why did he refer us to this Bogus site to be left scammed smh. Don't have time for games.
    Snapchat girls isn't exactly a scam site. Some girls are real. You just have to be careful. Maybe most ads are scams but not all.

  14. #19932

    Why did he refer us to a scam site

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really lookin for SW prices was just looking for fresh fish LOL bro I must've hit up about 30 girls and every single one was talking about PayPal, Cashapp, Apple Pay, Zelle, Vnmeo, even gift cards for meet ups, talking about half up front LOL all of them or they wanted me to pay to see them on FT gtfoh that shit is trash.
    Ain't no way in hell I'm paying anything upfront why did he refer us to this Bogus site to be left scammed smh. Don't have time for games.

  15. #19931
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really lookin for SW prices was just looking for fresh fish LOL bro I must've hit up about 30 girls and every single one was talking about PayPal, Cashapp, Apple Pay, Zelle, Vnmeo, even gift cards for meet ups, talking about half up front LOL all of them or they wanted me to pay to see them on FT gtfoh that shit is trash.
    Yeah they do want money up front. You're right about that. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape