Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48643

    Any white girls in Cobb or Atlanta?

    Are there any white or Latina girls?

  2. #48642
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback and the tip. Goin there soon and will dutifully provide feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Part of our job as clients is to teach. If they are willing, they will learn. If they are not willing then keep on driving next time, right? I confess that a wonderful nipple placed in my mouth was rather motivational.
    Mini bottles.

  3. #48641
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree that both Monica and Jenny are very sexy! But, they are both very short; around 5-3 or less. I was at Massage Legend when the model interviews started and at least 3 of them were 5-8 to 5-10; all Chinese models looking for work.
    Let me guess: Dalian, Shenyang or Harbin?

  4. #48640

    Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!
    I agree that both Monica and Jenny are very sexy! But, they are also very short; around 5-3 or less. I was at Massage Legend when the model interviews started and at least 3 of them were 5-6 to 5-8; all Chinese models looking for work.

  5. #48639
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Simply put, nothing close to Braselton. The closest place to get FS is Bali or Terrachi VIP in Gainesville. Both are Korean parlors.

  6. #48638
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Herbs & Massage in Braselton may or may not do the trick for you.
    Herbs Massage is very legit. You'd be better off trying to get a HJ from a preacher's wife on Sunday.

  7. #48637

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    I went there once several years ago, and it was legit at that time. So I never went back.
    Thanks for the info.

  8. #48636
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!
    I had seem both Monica and Jenny (multiple time) so I don't think is one of them. Must be a new model in the shop?

  9. #48635
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I knew Lucy and Cindy, but not Mandy. What was she like?
    I don't remember trying Mandy. But I heard she had a nice ass. I think I did have her and she told me next time on the HJ. Always fun with Cindy. Never tried Lucy. But again if you want FS go with Cindy. Great deal as well, price wise, not FSwise.

  10. #48634

    Li Massage First Visit

    Went last night and saw Amy. Compact and perky; Bs I would guess. She's from Beijing. She did a very nice massage and the flip was excellent, though somewhat early. I thought I might be shorted on time, but she continued with scalp and feet until the meter was done at 60 minutes (my standard). She had been at SiSi earlier in the day and drifted over to Li once it was closing time at SiSi. She introduced me to Lilly, who was most enthusiastic that I repeat at Li (or SiSi). Over all, a very nice experience.

  11. #48633
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
    It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!

  12. #48632

    Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
    It is probably one of the models Massage Legend interviewed. The Managing Partner thought they should take a closer look at models who have some prior massage experience. I was there when the first few arrived and offered to be a pretend customer for the massage portion.

  13. #48631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Herbs and Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Herbs & Massage in Braselton may or may not do the trick for you.

  14. #48630

    Amazing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
    I went there once several years ago, and it was legit at that time. So I never went back.

  15. #48629
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
    Saw it there myself but, what I read it just a straight place. Give it a try and let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape