Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 59496
-
06-07-22 08:52 #48621Senior Member

Posts: 95Lucy
I did not realize that she did FS. Since Covid, she seems much more careful about things. I still go and see her and Cindy now and then as they get the job done at a low cost. However, when I leave, I feel the same way you did.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
I do miss Mandy. She was my favorite of the 3. Not a looker, but the most fun. I guess she retired.
-
06-06-22 20:09 #48620

Posts: 682Same as pre-Covid service?
Takes top off, exposing those luscious boobs, and DATY?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 19:58 #48619

Posts: 682Good luck
Last time I got a BJ there, there was no outcome, if you're picking up what I'm laying down. Terrible technique.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 16:57 #48618Senior Member

Posts: 67Therapy Plus
It's been awhile since I had the ability or time to participate in this little hobby of ours. But I am going to be having some free time later this week and was wondering if anyone been to Therapy Plus recently? I RRTF for a bit and been there in the past, but didn't see anything to recent.
-
06-06-22 15:44 #48617Senior Member

Posts: 86Ly massage visit last week
Well I promised an update so here it is. Ly is definately user friendly. Two ladies. The one I saw as 50 ish, ok looks, kinda round body. Ask for 30 minutes. Good massage. On the flip I pulled out $40 and she smiled. I took her top and bra off with no resistance and she put a wonderful nipple in my mouth.
The HJ was better than average but I should have given her more direction. She's willing. I don't remember her name but who cares. I have a feeling both are 100% game. Next visit I will offer $60 for a BJ and have no doubt about the outcome. Out the door for $80 for a great 30 minutes. They have a wter table which I will do next time and go for the BJ on the water table. Life is goooood.
-
06-06-22 12:38 #48616Senior Member

Posts: 798Yes try there and report back.
Originally Posted by John442
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 10:47 #48615Senior Member

Posts: 447That's funny you say that. I was a regular of hers at the older location back in the day. I used to make her cum during the session and over time this lead to BBBJ and CFS service. Less about money and more about her needs. I always felt dirty after.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 08:15 #48614Senior Member

Posts: 196I understand that. I get the message that my post needs to be approved by an admin before posting. But for a period of time yesterday, I'd hit the "upload report" button and nothing would happen.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 07:39 #48613Senior Member

Posts: 798UU Massage
Realized I'm now a Senior Member, so that's cool. I appreciate all who have helped me along the way. Drew Nana, as she finally wasn't busy. Same solid session as normal, she seems like she's getting tired tho. She told me Sarah went back to Korea and now there's a new girl Amy. I didn't get a chance to see Amy but will report back once I do. Would be nice to get a 4 hand here eventually.
-
06-06-22 06:41 #48612Senior Member

Posts: 386Upsale
My bad I posted that wrong. Not 2. 0 it was. 2 she was asking.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 06:31 #48611Senior Member

Posts: 100Blue, regular members have their reports approved by administrators before they are posted, so it's not immediate. Keep posting experiences and you'll gain senior status and they'll go up immediately.
Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 22:27 #48610Banned Member

Posts: 13634Upselling for very minor actions? Definitely not worth it.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:21 #48609Senior Member

Posts: 1456Cbj?
200 for covered? Wow, well its your money so can spend it how you wish, sadly though it's worth about half that.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 18:00 #48608Banned Member

Posts: 2410Balls Deep
All 3 are the same person, how'd you find that out, ORA? That's some deep UC work, thanks night!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 17:53 #48607Senior Member

Posts: 386Upsale
Not a BBBJ just a covered BJ and the up charge was. 2.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






