Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19367

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    Saw her once a while ago. Filled a need at a price point.

    BTW, she has been 39 and used some of the same pictures for at least 5 years.

  2. #19366

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    She's another one of these chicks that is old and talk incessantly about non-erotic things when she's trying to get you hard. Still she's a value at $140 and will do her best to get two pops out of you during the hour.

  3. #19365
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who had the pleasure of seeing Prolux Lizzie remember what a treat she was to visit. Adorable petite red head, mad skills with bookish charm. Sessions with her doubled as therapy. It was great to reconnect with her on * For anywho who would like to follow her, here's the link:

    https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency
    She had way too many rules and made it seem like it was a huge deal when we fucked. I guess she only gave most guys handies. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for her OF. She was cute though if you like small tits, but I'm not paying for therapy I'm paying to bend her over and pound the little box LOL.

  4. #19364
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.
    Look at the pics. She so old, she looks like a burn victim.

  5. #19363

    Sally in the city

    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.

  6. #19362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.
    I had a similar experience with another one of their former girls. Saw a couple here and there but ultimately found other providers I preferred.

  7. #19361

    Lizzie

    Those of us who had the pleasure of seeing Prolux Lizzie remember what a treat she was to visit. Adorable petite red head, mad skills with bookish charm. Sessions with her doubled as therapy. It was great to reconnect with her on * For anywho who would like to follow her, here's the link:

    https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency

  8. #19360

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html
    Why would I want to make the drive all the way out there, gor DIY, when I can stay home save a tip and gas. Its nice to get a good massage if that's what you want, but many of us are in for the thrill of an extra he, but its great info. For a good massage.

  9. #19359

    Classic (actually in Chesterfield)

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ever, nice to hear VIP is back. Table Shower is a plus. I always liked VIP when I was in the area.

    My local favs are Classic Spa Massage on Clayton, Zen Massage on Manchester and Happy Feet on Brentwood. YMMV.
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

  10. #19358

    Classic Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Eveready1469  [View Original Post]
    VIP of Highway K is now Cy Massage. Seems to be the same owner from the old Cy Massage in Kirkwood.

    Went this evening and saw a few familiar faces from some of my old digs. (I got the heads up on WeChat) They did a nice job cleaning up the old VIP joint that's for sure.

    My 90 minute was higher than most places but got a REAL nice table shower thrown in at the end. Yes, Brand new table shower for you boys that like cleaning up before ya run home to the SO.

    Yes, Put your time in boys and you might be rewarded down the road. As always, until then. Treat them with respect, be polite, tip well and you might be surprised. It always works for me.

    Lifes short, get out there and get some! Ever.
    Thanks Ever, nice to hear VIP is back. Table Shower is a plus. I always liked VIP when I was in the area.

    My local favs are Classic Spa Massage on Clayton, Zen Massage on Manchester and Happy Feet on Brentwood. YMMV.

  11. #19357

    Vip

    VIP of Highway K is now Cy Massage. Seems to be the same owner from the old Cy Massage in Kirkwood.

    Went this evening and saw a few familiar faces from some of my old digs. (I got the heads up on WeChat) They did a nice job cleaning up the old VIP joint that's for sure.

    My 90 minute was higher than most places but got a REAL nice table shower thrown in at the end. Yes, Brand new table shower for you boys that like cleaning up before ya run home to the SO.

    Yes, Put your time in boys and you might be rewarded down the road. As always, until then. Treat them with respect, be polite, tip well and you might be surprised. It always works for me.

    Lifes short, get out there and get some! Ever.

  12. #19356

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Well said Fart. And as we get older, getting up for FS and having the energy to perform more than a quickie takes meds. Speaking of busting in any fashion. Eden Ballwin has Lily that used to work at the recently closed Harmony in St Charles, Jessie and Emily that will all take care of you. Bust away!
    Yes, save the extra drive time and Benjamin when the HJ works. Maybe 10 years ago the DS would be more thrilling.

  13. #19355
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Yuup.

    They know how to advertise that's for sure.

    I seen the ad and was line well I'm going right now. LOL.

    They weren't even open yet. LOL.

    It still wasn't a bad experience.

    I've had way worse.

    Like I said in my last commit I'm hoping for more after a couple of visits.

    We will see.
    A little weird they weren't open yet. If you click on more ads, their first post was May 12th.

  14. #19354
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    LOL. One of their ads from today says GFE.
    Yuup.

    They know how to advertise that's for sure.

    I seen the ad and was line well I'm going right now. LOL.

    They weren't even open yet. LOL.

    It still wasn't a bad experience.

    I've had way worse.

    Like I said in my last commit I'm hoping for more after a couple of visits.

    We will see.

  15. #19353
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday.

    Diy was only option.

    I hope more is on the table after I go a couple more times.
    LOL. One of their ads from today says GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape