Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19363

    Sally in the city

    I had made note of Sally, an older provider, but never went to see her. Now, I think it is time. I don't see any recent posts here about her and I didn't find her on RubMD. Here is one link I did find -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-sal...t-louis-992324#erotic.

    Can anybody provide some up-to-date intel? PM is fine.

    Thanks! - Splat.

  2. #19362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.
    I had a similar experience with another one of their former girls. Saw a couple here and there but ultimately found other providers I preferred.

  3. #19361

    Lizzie

    Those of us who had the pleasure of seeing Prolux Lizzie remember what a treat she was to visit. Adorable petite red head, mad skills with bookish charm. Sessions with her doubled as therapy. It was great to reconnect with her on * For anywho who would like to follow her, here's the link:

    https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency

  4. #19360

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html
    Why would I want to make the drive all the way out there, gor DIY, when I can stay home save a tip and gas. Its nice to get a good massage if that's what you want, but many of us are in for the thrill of an extra he, but its great info. For a good massage.

  5. #19359

    Classic (actually in Chesterfield)

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ever, nice to hear VIP is back. Table Shower is a plus. I always liked VIP when I was in the area.

    My local favs are Classic Spa Massage on Clayton, Zen Massage on Manchester and Happy Feet on Brentwood. YMMV.
    This is the place next to Pizza Hut. Changed owners a few times. I have had some great massages here. Last time I went, the massage was above average. On the flip, self service. Price was good. No begging for more tips. Anything more going on here? PM me if you like.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

  6. #19358

    Classic Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Eveready1469  [View Original Post]
    VIP of Highway K is now Cy Massage. Seems to be the same owner from the old Cy Massage in Kirkwood.

    Went this evening and saw a few familiar faces from some of my old digs. (I got the heads up on WeChat) They did a nice job cleaning up the old VIP joint that's for sure.

    My 90 minute was higher than most places but got a REAL nice table shower thrown in at the end. Yes, Brand new table shower for you boys that like cleaning up before ya run home to the SO.

    Yes, Put your time in boys and you might be rewarded down the road. As always, until then. Treat them with respect, be polite, tip well and you might be surprised. It always works for me.

    Lifes short, get out there and get some! Ever.
    Thanks Ever, nice to hear VIP is back. Table Shower is a plus. I always liked VIP when I was in the area.

    My local favs are Classic Spa Massage on Clayton, Zen Massage on Manchester and Happy Feet on Brentwood. YMMV.

  7. #19357

    Vip

    VIP of Highway K is now Cy Massage. Seems to be the same owner from the old Cy Massage in Kirkwood.

    Went this evening and saw a few familiar faces from some of my old digs. (I got the heads up on WeChat) They did a nice job cleaning up the old VIP joint that's for sure.

    My 90 minute was higher than most places but got a REAL nice table shower thrown in at the end. Yes, Brand new table shower for you boys that like cleaning up before ya run home to the SO.

    Yes, Put your time in boys and you might be rewarded down the road. As always, until then. Treat them with respect, be polite, tip well and you might be surprised. It always works for me.

    Lifes short, get out there and get some! Ever.

  8. #19356

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Well said Fart. And as we get older, getting up for FS and having the energy to perform more than a quickie takes meds. Speaking of busting in any fashion. Eden Ballwin has Lily that used to work at the recently closed Harmony in St Charles, Jessie and Emily that will all take care of you. Bust away!
    Yes, save the extra drive time and Benjamin when the HJ works. Maybe 10 years ago the DS would be more thrilling.

  9. #19355
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Yuup.

    They know how to advertise that's for sure.

    I seen the ad and was line well I'm going right now. LOL.

    They weren't even open yet. LOL.

    It still wasn't a bad experience.

    I've had way worse.

    Like I said in my last commit I'm hoping for more after a couple of visits.

    We will see.
    A little weird they weren't open yet. If you click on more ads, their first post was May 12th.

  10. #19354
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    LOL. One of their ads from today says GFE.
    Yuup.

    They know how to advertise that's for sure.

    I seen the ad and was line well I'm going right now. LOL.

    They weren't even open yet. LOL.

    It still wasn't a bad experience.

    I've had way worse.

    Like I said in my last commit I'm hoping for more after a couple of visits.

    We will see.

  11. #19353
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday.

    Diy was only option.

    I hope more is on the table after I go a couple more times.
    LOL. One of their ads from today says GFE.

  12. #19352

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    This is a little odd. Maybe a set up? When you respond to the add they give the same address as the old VIP on highway K.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ning1/46646200
    I went yesterday.

    Diy was only option.

    I hope more is on the table after I go a couple more times.

  13. #19351

    Vip

    This is a little odd. Maybe a set up? When you respond to the add they give the same address as the old VIP on highway K.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ning1/46646200

  14. #19350

    Reina BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Reina a couple months ago but just for the prostate massage. NOT prostrate. Not sure why people think there's a second "r" there but whatever. A bit of small talk leads me to believe full service is available. She's very accommodating and sweet but since she's BBW I did not partake since that's not my body type for that. Regarding location, pay attention to her ads. She moves around. BDDFC.
    I did not notice a smoky smell to the room (hotel).

  15. #19349
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I was curious if anyone that has seen Reina, the gal who specializes in prostrate massages, does FS as well. It seems that all of the reviews talk about the prostate massage and toys, but there is no mention of anything else. On her Escort Babylon add it show a video of her giving a blow job. Some of the reviews are good and some indicate only so so service. If anyone that has any experience with her could let us know what to expect and where she is located. As always, thanks for your input.
    I saw her last year, for the prostate massage. At that time, she was in a somewhat rundown complex in south county. It was super smoky, a huge turn off. She had a huge bandage on her gut from a recent surgery; turn off #2. She was also not wearing her wig, and it was obvious that the pics on her ads are heavily filtered; turn off #3. She was very mechanical and practically tried to insert her toys with very little lube; turn off #4.

    I eventually got up and left. I gave her some $ for her time, but no way I'd go to her for FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape