Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48634

    Li Massage First Visit

    Went last night and saw Amy. Compact and perky; Bs I would guess. She's from Beijing. She did a very nice massage and the flip was excellent, though somewhat early. I thought I might be shorted on time, but she continued with scalp and feet until the meter was done at 60 minutes (my standard). She had been at SiSi earlier in the day and drifted over to Li once it was closing time at SiSi. She introduced me to Lilly, who was most enthusiastic that I repeat at Li (or SiSi). Over all, a very nice experience.

  2. #48633
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
    It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!

  3. #48632

    Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
    It is probably one of the models Massage Legend interviewed. The Managing Partner thought they should take a closer look at models who have some prior massage experience. I was there when the first few arrived and offered to be a pretend customer for the massage portion.

  4. #48631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Herbs and Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
    Herbs & Massage in Braselton may or may not do the trick for you.

  5. #48630

    Amazing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
    I went there once several years ago, and it was legit at that time. So I never went back.

  6. #48629
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
    Saw it there myself but, what I read it just a straight place. Give it a try and let us know.

  7. #48628

    Braselton

    In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?

  8. #48627

    Massage Spring Sandy springs

    Went to the massage Spring on an evening. Lady in the front, showed my room. Asked for a TS but they showed a shower which you need to do it by yourself. After bath went to the room. CICI entered the room and told her need two pops, asked 1.4 but negotiated for 1.2 including cover charges. After first pop, she did some back massage and again concentrated on little one for second. 2 pops worth the trip.

  9. #48626

    Amazing Massage

    Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?

  10. #48625

    Angela at Massage Legend

    Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?

  11. #48624
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenfla58  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Mandy was always fun. All of the ladies at Nova are nice and try hard. They never short you on time and the place is always clean and professionally run. Clearly different techniques between Cindy and Lucy. Maybe Mandy returns one day.
    I knew Lucy and Cindy, but not Mandy. What was she like?

  12. #48623

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Last time I got a BJ there, there was no outcome, if you're picking up what I'm laying down. Terrible technique.
    Part of our job as clients is to teach. If they are willing, they will learn. If they are not willing then keep on driving next time, right? I confess that a wonderful nipple placed in my mouth was rather motivational.

  13. #48622
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I did not realize that she did FS. Since Covid, she seems much more careful about things. I still go and see her and Cindy now and then as they get the job done at a low cost. However, when I leave, I feel the same way you did.

    I do miss Mandy. She was my favorite of the 3. Not a looker, but the most fun. I guess she retired.
    I concur. Mandy was always fun. All of the ladies at Nova are nice and try hard. They never short you on time and the place is always clean and professionally run. Clearly different techniques between Cindy and Lucy. Maybe Mandy returns one day.

  14. #48621

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2227  [View Original Post]
    That's funny you say that. I was a regular of hers at the older location back in the day. I used to make her cum during the session and over time this lead to BBBJ and CFS service. Less about money and more about her needs. I always felt dirty after.
    I did not realize that she did FS. Since Covid, she seems much more careful about things. I still go and see her and Cindy now and then as they get the job done at a low cost. However, when I leave, I feel the same way you did.

    I do miss Mandy. She was my favorite of the 3. Not a looker, but the most fun. I guess she retired.

  15. #48620

    Same as pre-Covid service?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Realized I'm now a Senior Member, so that's cool. I appreciate all who have helped me along the way. Drew Nana, as she finally wasn't busy. Same solid session as normal, she seems like she's getting tired tho. She told me Sarah went back to Korea and now there's a new girl Amy. I didn't get a chance to see Amy but will report back once I do. Would be nice to get a 4 hand here eventually.
    Takes top off, exposing those luscious boobs, and DATY?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape