Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 59509
-
06-07-22 18:47 #48634Regular Member

Posts: 12Li Massage First Visit
Went last night and saw Amy. Compact and perky; Bs I would guess. She's from Beijing. She did a very nice massage and the flip was excellent, though somewhat early. I thought I might be shorted on time, but she continued with scalp and feet until the meter was done at 60 minutes (my standard). She had been at SiSi earlier in the day and drifted over to Li once it was closing time at SiSi. She introduced me to Lilly, who was most enthusiastic that I repeat at Li (or SiSi). Over all, a very nice experience.
-
06-07-22 18:29 #48633Banned Member

Posts: 54It could be Monica or Jenny. They are not new and have been working there for several weeks. Both are sexy and good!
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:51 #48632Senior Member

Posts: 240Tall Skinny Girl with Long Straight Hair at Massage Legend ?
It is probably one of the models Massage Legend interviewed. The Managing Partner thought they should take a closer look at models who have some prior massage experience. I was there when the first few arrived and offered to be a pretend customer for the massage portion.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:44 #48631Senior Member

Posts: 2029Herbs and Massage
Herbs & Massage in Braselton may or may not do the trick for you.
Originally Posted by DoinItHarder
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:30 #48630Senior Member

Posts: 169Amazing Massage
I went there once several years ago, and it was legit at that time. So I never went back.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 16:19 #48629Senior Member

Posts: 241Saw it there myself but, what I read it just a straight place. Give it a try and let us know.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 16:13 #48628Regular Member

Posts: 16Braselton
In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
-
06-07-22 14:46 #48627Regular Member

Posts: 9Massage Spring Sandy springs
Went to the massage Spring on an evening. Lady in the front, showed my room. Asked for a TS but they showed a shower which you need to do it by yourself. After bath went to the room. CICI entered the room and told her need two pops, asked 1.4 but negotiated for 1.2 including cover charges. After first pop, she did some back massage and again concentrated on little one for second. 2 pops worth the trip.
-
06-07-22 14:20 #48626Senior Member

Posts: 386Amazing Massage
Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
-
06-07-22 13:11 #48625Senior Member

Posts: 39Angela at Massage Legend
Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
-
06-07-22 13:07 #48624Banned Member

Posts: 13634I knew Lucy and Cindy, but not Mandy. What was she like?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 12:33 #48623Senior Member

Posts: 86I understand
Part of our job as clients is to teach. If they are willing, they will learn. If they are not willing then keep on driving next time, right? I confess that a wonderful nipple placed in my mouth was rather motivational.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:00 #48622Senior Member

Posts: 62I concur. Mandy was always fun. All of the ladies at Nova are nice and try hard. They never short you on time and the place is always clean and professionally run. Clearly different techniques between Cindy and Lucy. Maybe Mandy returns one day.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 08:52 #48621Senior Member

Posts: 95Lucy
I did not realize that she did FS. Since Covid, she seems much more careful about things. I still go and see her and Cindy now and then as they get the job done at a low cost. However, when I leave, I feel the same way you did.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
I do miss Mandy. She was my favorite of the 3. Not a looker, but the most fun. I guess she retired.
-
06-06-22 20:09 #48620

Posts: 682Same as pre-Covid service?
Takes top off, exposing those luscious boobs, and DATY?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






