Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18784

    Sun Spa

    Visited Sun Spa today and saw Angel, I think that's what I heard, she's a late 20's, 135#'s and attractive. Anyways it was a nice visit, can't complain, not what I'm seeing from Sweets but worth the time. .4 for the hh and then $ for the rest which was a little more than a firm handshake but not FS. I would go back!

  2. #18783

    Sweet

    Just saw Mi Mi at Sweet. She's older, late 50's probably with a loose body. Started with a pretty lame massage. Then I massaged her for a bit while she gave BBBJ. Then I put on the hat for K9. After she oiled me up for a pretty good massage for the rest of the hour.

  3. #18782

    Sweets

    I was in the area and couldn't resist stopping at Sweets. Didn't phone ahead just went in ann was greeted by Candy. She was cute wearing a dress. Opted for an hour. She did some great work on massage, I really needed it. She let my hands roam and rubbed her ass and kitty. No negotiations te way I like it. She new I wanted her. She undressed an her natural breaststroke aND nipples looked amazing.

    I fondled them, sucked them at the same time rubbing her clit. It got soo wet. She has some skills cause she droppEd to her knees I didn't even see a condom. But she magically put it on my schlong while sucking. Awesome feeling.

    Moved to mish. She played with her breaststroke and rubbed her clit. I love that cause she wants to get off. Went at it qite awhile in mish and can feel her pussy squeezing my cock.

    Eventually moved to doggie. View was awesome and she let me plug her ass while I fucked that pussy. I think she got off with me cause when I told her I was coming I heard her say the same. Not to mention she almost passEd put so I started to massage her until time ran out.

  4. #18781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by KYTavern12  [View Original Post]
    Cleaned out and gone. Even took their Open sign!
    Most of the usual reasons for an AMP to close don't lead to the place being cleaned out so quickly. The one I can think of that would is if they got pushed out by the landlord. It seems like someone would have said something about it if anything dramatic happened.

  5. #18780

    I Second This

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    Had a few minutes and stopped by this afternoon. Greeted by a rather rotund woman with no mask. I needed to use the restroom. I should have left after that, but pondering her short, loose dress, I decided to risk it. $45 for hhr. She returned wearing a mask. After about 10 minutes of mediocre massage with some light teasing, she asked me to flip. Made the obligatory comment about the size of things. Some light rubbing in both directions, and I discovered she was wearing panties. She asked what I wanted. I said fuck. She said $160, I said $120. After a couple back-and-forth, she relented and wanted the bucks upfront (I really hate that). She left briefly and returned with a cover; she was sans panties. Suited up. She got on the table and hiked her dress up. I pulled a boob out of a tight bra. Fortunately, I was able to get the job done. Cleaned up with only facial tissues. On the way out after only 25 minutes, she told me her name was Yo Yo. A bottle of water and out the door. I will likely not repeat.

    As always, YMMV.
    Ditto. I went looking for my regular who has shown me a fun time but apparently she's moved on. I got stuck with this one and thought what the hell, and could rely on the old adage of "big girls do more stuff". I got a chunky starfish instead. Never again.

  6. #18779

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DowninBTown  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sweet Spa and "Annie" greeted me upon arrival. She's tall and thin, and a very nice girl. Paid for hh and asked for quick TS to get cleaned up first. I know the location is across the hall near the entrance but I don't give a shit if anyone walks in. It's their loss. LOL. Because of the short time we skipped the massage and got right into full activities. Asked for everything and gave her $140. Started with some tasty DATY and she mounted me 69 and put the cover on with her mouth. Very nice view and body with my hands all over. She's got small breasts but I really like her body. I had seen Eva a few years ago and Annie reminded me of her. And now I'm starting to wonder if Annie is in fact the one and only Eva. Does anyone know? Great time.

    DBT.
    Annie and Eva are one in the same.

  7. #18778

    Holistic Therapy off 86th

    Cleaned out and gone. Even took their Open sign!

  8. #18777

    Spirit

    Tried spirit on e Hanna and would probably only recommend for a one and done I. E. It's someone new w a he but not worth return visit. Bigger, Upper 30's round face, round belly, but big round C-D with no fuss access. In and out for. 8 total, no negotiation during the session. Only the one mt working at the time.

    I'm not a FS guy but as easy as everything else was I get the impression it's open.

  9. #18776

    Another Sweet Time

    Went to Sweet Spa and "Annie" greeted me upon arrival. She's tall and thin, and a very nice girl. Paid for hh and asked for quick TS to get cleaned up first. I know the location is across the hall near the entrance but I don't give a shit if anyone walks in. It's their loss. LOL. Because of the short time we skipped the massage and got right into full activities. Asked for everything and gave her $140. Started with some tasty DATY and she mounted me 69 and put the cover on with her mouth. Very nice view and body with my hands all over. She's got small breasts but I really like her body. I had seen Eva a few years ago and Annie reminded me of her. And now I'm starting to wonder if Annie is in fact the one and only Eva. Does anyone know? Great time.

    DBT.

  10. #18775

    Sweet spa

    First time at a AMP went to sweets chose angel who led me back to the room I got undressed and she came back in I immediately went up and under the dress to signal my intent. Not a lot of tease on stomach but was there when flipped asked what I wanted I said FS she wanted money I reluctantly gave it but when I ask for BBBJ she said 40 more which I didn't have on me only bought a certain amount of cash with me. Did put condom on with mouth at least. CBJ then couple positions. Cleaned up with hot towel and she continue massage until hr was up. Had 5 girls working I am not good st sge couple looked a little younger. I also went before they closed was a little noisy outside room and was a older guy sitting on couch with white van outside might have been there ride home. Overall would go back total cost me 2 for everything.

  11. #18774

    Not so Sunny at Trader Joe's

    Had a few minutes and stopped by this afternoon. Greeted by a rather rotund woman with no mask. I needed to use the restroom. I should have left after that, but pondering her short, loose dress, I decided to risk it. $45 for hhr. She returned wearing a mask. After about 10 minutes of mediocre massage with some light teasing, she asked me to flip. Made the obligatory comment about the size of things. Some light rubbing in both directions, and I discovered she was wearing panties. She asked what I wanted. I said fuck. She said $160, I said $120. After a couple back-and-forth, she relented and wanted the bucks upfront (I really hate that). She left briefly and returned with a cover; she was sans panties. Suited up. She got on the table and hiked her dress up. I pulled a boob out of a tight bra. Fortunately, I was able to get the job done. Cleaned up with only facial tissues. On the way out after only 25 minutes, she told me her name was Yo Yo. A bottle of water and out the door. I will likely not repeat.

    As always, YMMV.

  12. #18773

    Tranquility

    Does anyone know if Helen is still around, or maybe somewhere else?

  13. #18772

    Older Red Head

    Hey guys, on a few sensual massage websites I have seen an older red-headed lady advertise for Indy. Has anyone seen her? Extras available? I would love to find a provider who speaks English unlike most of the AMP women.

  14. #18771

    Sun Spa

    Is Sun Spa any good? Where's the best place near downtown?

  15. #18770

    Stopped by E Hanna Today

    I stopped here around 10:30 this morning and was greeted by an unattractive and pudgy 50 something lady. We chatted and I told her I was driving by and noticed her new spa being open. She gave me a business card and I was on my way. I will not return unless someone wants to TOFTT and surprises me:

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Today I see newly advertised on both rubsguide.com and pinkdatepage.com at 93 X E. Hanna Ave, NW corner of Hanna & Madison, same building as Subway and Vaper Kings Indy, google streetview shows Pregnancy Choices Indy at 93 X, has only one review on Google from four days ago who stated apparently just opened.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape