Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 17721
-
06-08-22 09:37 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 126Smh
Probably ridiculously priced too.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 08:52 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 170Hahahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 02:42 #10099Senior Member

Posts: 44Danielle
Seen her on occasion when I was in the mood for those roack hard tits. At first she gave a nice but toothy BBBJ. But she dropped that off the last time with an excuse. She was a huge fake it tickles during overly animated during daty with a bunch of super fake you get off already lets move on instead of laying back and letting you have your way. She did have a tight pussy especially for her age. Wish she would return.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:50 #10098Senior Member

Posts: 471Nope she's not an experienced bdsm, not even close to it. She likes to ask you about your career, give a lackluster BJ, and then lay there while you pound one out. It's okay at best. You should train her to be a sub LOL. She needs to learn how to take directions.
Originally Posted by WasLance
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:28 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 85Perfect!
Man that would be perfect if the buzzer goes off if you fouled or the 15 min period is up! LOL.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:07 #10096Senior Member

Posts: 489Fake
https://callescort.org/816-905-5003
This ad is a fake, this provider is real, but she is not in STL area she is in her town of Louisville, KY spoke with her yesterday about someone using her pics.
-
06-07-22 16:44 #10095Senior Member

Posts: 105Danielle
Last time I saw her ad was late last summer I believe. I saw her once. Nice house in a good neighborhood. She was perfect if you're looking for a huge enhanced rack that is rock hard hanging from a human version of a scoreboard clock updating you literally every five minutes to tell you how much time you have left.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
After 20 minutes of "the countdown" I just left.
-
06-07-22 12:02 #10094Senior Member

Posts: 213Soulard Susan
Has anyone heard of seen her lately? Is she still in business?
-
06-07-22 07:14 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 245Was closer to Lindbergh and Tesson Ferry Had a pet monkey. Kind of strange. Reviews were average to poor. Fell off radar at beginning of Covid.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 07:06 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 245Naomi Monroe
Naomi Monroe Strange! She posted on P411 today.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 15:11 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 85Danielle
I don't think so but not sure. She may have gone by Erica too for a while. Number ended in 5762.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 15:03 #10090Regular Member

Posts: 8Ziana vixen?
I am not currently a p411 but could be. I saw her listing on stlvixens and while it may be little head / wishful thinking, I wondered if she was a fetish provider? BDSM is harder to find than one might think.
Apologies if this is a duplicate post.
-
06-06-22 14:44 #10089Regular Member

Posts: 8Requesting info Ziana Vixen
Hello all,
I am not a P411 member but I can be. I went to STlvixens.com and saw the listing for Ziana. It could be my little head / wishful thinking, but is she a fetish provider? Finding experienced bdsm providers is tough.
Tia.
-
06-06-22 14:28 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 250There was a Danielle years ago in somewhat the same area, off Lemay Ferry Rd. I heard she passed away. She used to do doubles with a gal named Jessica (she had big DDs and a horse tattoo on one of them).
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
Is this the Danielle you're taking about?
-
06-06-22 13:00 #10087Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Shy
Oh hell no I was literally just thinking about going to see her thanks for saving me $300 thank you I had a feeling she was one of those I'm going to rush wow is the area even decent where she's at oh my God you just saved me whoever you are literally saving $300.
Originally Posted by Colapo9421
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




