Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 275 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2007

  2. #2006

  3. #2005

    Any one seen this one?


  4. #2004

    Newest holly link


  5. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit?
    I do not know I never met her go take a leap of faith and report back to your fellow mongers.

  6. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I do not know how long this link will stay on STG good luck guys.

    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/384943979242
    Is she legit?

  7. #2001

    Horny Holly link

    I do not know how long this link will stay on STG good luck guys.

    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/384943979242

  8. #2000

    Horny Holly

    I remember some guys was asking about Horny Holly here's some screen shots of her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220607-201703.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220607-201653.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220607-201402.jpg‎  

  9. #1999

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe she's actually part of the CNN/SJ Dominican crew and can't speak a word of english yet.
    SB is not the friendliest city to hobby. Lot of hotels, but not a big area for action.

    My lord she is cute as hell.

  10. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    "text me please your voices creep me out".

    Translation: I am her pimp and don't allow her anywhere near the phone. I will agree to just about anything you want. When you actually meet the girl she will have no idea what I agreed to so you may or may not get it.
    Or maybe she's actually part of the CNN/SJ Dominican crew and can't speak a word of english yet.

  11. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    "text me please your voices creep me out".

    Translation: I am her pimp and don't allow her anywhere near the phone. I will agree to just about anything you want. When you actually meet the girl she will have no idea what I agreed to so you may or may not get it.
    This was spot on LOL. The guy has a few girls scattered throughout the shore. Neptune, Tom's River, etc. He isn't all there. Posted about my experience with him. He continued to tell me I was AA and his girls don't see AA's.

    After going back and forth with him and him wasting my time having me drive to the hotel and then pulling this BS, I sent him my verification photo. He then wanted to be my friend, telling me I was jacked etc etc. He apologized for accusing me, said the girl had a bad experience with an AA and now he doesn't want his girls seeing AA, and asked if I still wanted to see the girl. I explained to him that I had already gotten home and it was now an hour past the time we had agreed upon.

    Refers to himself as Whitey and / or Junior. My appointment was supposed to be for an hour with 2 pops. He then told me that he approves clients requests but that the girl doesn't know what has been agreed upon.

    Side note. He used to have a girl "Tiny" that was usually in the Neptune area. I had asked him about her. He said they were no longer working together but they have remained friends. He then told me, "you don't want to get with that tough. She is a heroin addict. She always has black guys and drug dealers in her room."

    Honestly, too much drama and I would suggesting staying away from his girls / crew.

  12. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about booking with a girl who is touring the us this summer and will be in Newark or AC in July. She told me she needs my license and proof of employment like a pay stub in addition to three references. I literally laughed at that.

    I did tell this provider if she gives me her driver's license and applicable work info I'll be happy to share mine.

    What do you think her response is going to be?

    BTW she's maybe a 5 at best. But I want a big girl with a pretty face for a change.

    What desperate simp gives these girls that type of info? This is getting completely out of hand.
    LOL Great Reply!

    I wouldn't expect an answer. Sadly I bet there are plenty of stupid mongers who will send her all that info.

  13. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. I've never seen her post before but she alluded to it in ad. Seems TGTBT. Close to me so I'm debating reaching out and giving it a try.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/649418335258
    "text me please your voices creep me out".

    Translation: I am her pimp and don't allow her anywhere near the phone. I will agree to just about anything you want. When you actually meet the girl she will have no idea what I agreed to so you may or may not get it.

  14. #1994

    Real world info LOL

    I inquired about booking with a girl who is touring the us this summer and will be in Newark or AC in July. She told me she needs my license and proof of employment like a pay stub in addition to three references. I literally laughed at that.

    I did tell this provider if she gives me her driver's license and applicable work info I'll be happy to share mine.

    What do you think her response is going to be?

    BTW she's maybe a 5 at best. But I want a big girl with a pretty face for a change.

    What desperate simp gives these girls that type of info? This is getting completely out of hand.

  15. #1993

    Kylie S Bruns

    Any info on this one. I've never seen her post before but she alluded to it in ad. Seems TGTBT. Close to me so I'm debating reaching out and giving it a try.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/649418335258

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape