Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4122
-
06-10-22 08:15 #2007Regular Member

Posts: 20Check out my previous post:
Originally Posted by NobleRemy
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5922000
-
06-09-22 01:54 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 25Jasmine
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....b/949759888492
Any Intel on her?
-
06-08-22 20:45 #2005Regular Member

Posts: 1Any one seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/83492841
She looks good, anyone seen her?
-
06-08-22 11:27 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 190Newest holly link
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/143160458176
Newest ad today.
-
06-07-22 21:05 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 3009I do not know I never met her go take a leap of faith and report back to your fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:37 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 45Is she legit?
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:21 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 3009Horny Holly link
I do not know how long this link will stay on STG good luck guys.
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/384943979242
-
06-07-22 20:19 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 3009Horny Holly
I remember some guys was asking about Horny Holly here's some screen shots of her ad.
-
06-07-22 19:09 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 130Hmmmm
SB is not the friendliest city to hobby. Lot of hotels, but not a big area for action.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
My lord she is cute as hell.
-
06-06-22 22:04 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 164Or maybe she's actually part of the CNN/SJ Dominican crew and can't speak a word of english yet.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:26 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 173This was spot on LOL. The guy has a few girls scattered throughout the shore. Neptune, Tom's River, etc. He isn't all there. Posted about my experience with him. He continued to tell me I was AA and his girls don't see AA's.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
After going back and forth with him and him wasting my time having me drive to the hotel and then pulling this BS, I sent him my verification photo. He then wanted to be my friend, telling me I was jacked etc etc. He apologized for accusing me, said the girl had a bad experience with an AA and now he doesn't want his girls seeing AA, and asked if I still wanted to see the girl. I explained to him that I had already gotten home and it was now an hour past the time we had agreed upon.
Refers to himself as Whitey and / or Junior. My appointment was supposed to be for an hour with 2 pops. He then told me that he approves clients requests but that the girl doesn't know what has been agreed upon.
Side note. He used to have a girl "Tiny" that was usually in the Neptune area. I had asked him about her. He said they were no longer working together but they have remained friends. He then told me, "you don't want to get with that tough. She is a heroin addict. She always has black guys and drug dealers in her room."
Honestly, too much drama and I would suggesting staying away from his girls / crew.
-
06-06-22 20:13 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 518LOL Great Reply!
Originally Posted by SpaceMan1982
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't expect an answer. Sadly I bet there are plenty of stupid mongers who will send her all that info.
-
06-06-22 20:00 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 518"text me please your voices creep me out".
Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon
[View Original Post]
Translation: I am her pimp and don't allow her anywhere near the phone. I will agree to just about anything you want. When you actually meet the girl she will have no idea what I agreed to so you may or may not get it.
-
06-06-22 19:45 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 65Real world info LOL
I inquired about booking with a girl who is touring the us this summer and will be in Newark or AC in July. She told me she needs my license and proof of employment like a pay stub in addition to three references. I literally laughed at that.
I did tell this provider if she gives me her driver's license and applicable work info I'll be happy to share mine.
What do you think her response is going to be?
BTW she's maybe a 5 at best. But I want a big girl with a pretty face for a change.
What desperate simp gives these girls that type of info? This is getting completely out of hand.
-
06-06-22 11:52 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 27Kylie S Bruns
Any info on this one. I've never seen her post before but she alluded to it in ad. Seems TGTBT. Close to me so I'm debating reaching out and giving it a try.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/649418335258











Reply With Quote




